July 2019 – HOW THE LEFT HURTS KIDS: While Democrats feign concern, their policies harm, corrupt and destroy children
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I'll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents and caged them," lamented Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. "To date, no one has been held accountable. We need to save these kids."
Photos of the freshman New York congresswoman at the U.S.-Mexico border showed her bent over, hand covering her face, convulsively weeping at the sight of "children in cages." Except, as FoxNews.com reported, "there was no sight of actual migrant children during the protest."
But no matter. The 29-year-old former bartender turned Democratic thought-leader claims Nazi-like Border Patrol officers sadistically order women and children detainees to "drink from toilets." And she repeatedly – like others in her party – describes southern border detention facilities as "concentration camps."
Despite the transparent dishonesty of such hysterical leftwing talking points, virtually all top Democrat politicians join in the denunciation of President Donald Trump as a hateful, Hitler-like figure fiendishly abusing innocent children.
Reality check: Despite all the tearful, self-righteous denunciations of "children in cages," "drinking from toilets," "concentration camps" and other absurd accusations, the left's great concern for children proves upon closer examination to be – like most things with today's left – little more than posturing, projection, gaslighting and craven power politics.
In truth, America's border crisis is intertwined with, and totally dependent upon, a huge international criminal operation exploiting children while benefiting Mexican drug cartels, smugglers, human traffickers and other villains – but most of all, benefiting the Democratic Party. Yet while countless children are sexually abused, sold into sex slavery or "recycled" as pawns to get unrelated families into this country, and though human traffickers and drug cartels are greatly enriched in the process, today's Democrat Party leadership has proven – not with its words, but by its actions – that it doesn't care. Power is everything.
However, it's not just with regard to immigration policy, but in virtually every area of life, that the far left which controls the Democratic Party poses the greatest single threat to children in today's America.
That case is devastatingly documented in the July 2019 issue of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled "HOW THE LEFT HURTS KIDS: While Democrats feign concern, their policies harm, corrupt and destroy children."
Beyond immigration, where Democrats' addiction to power trumps genuine regard for the wellbeing, safety and sanity of children, many other issues likewise prove the left is extremely hazardous to children:
* Most obviously, today's Democrats have proven they care little for the yet-to-be-born children of American women – particularly African-American children. In New York City, more black children are aborted today than are born. Such was precisely the oft-stated intention of open eugenicist and Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, whose legacy continues unabated into the present.
The pro-choice movement, supported militantly by every single Democrat presidential candidate, is "out and proud": Recent state laws and at least one governor openly embrace late-term abortion and infanticide. Planned Parenthood officials are seen on hidden camera haggling over how much money they can get for the choicest aborted baby body parts. Tee-shirts are proudly sold trumpeting messages like "Shout your abortion," "God loves abortion," "Safe. Legal. Shameless." and "Abortion is freedom." But to secure that "freedom," over 63 million American children have paid the ultimate price.
* Likewise, the left cares little for the nation's toddlers who are being continually confused and indoctrinated by being force-fed the immoral and pathological sexual and gender delusions of the LGBT movement, most recently via the rapidly growing national trend called "drag queen story hour."
* The transgender agenda – the single most delusional and purely totalitarian movement in America today – has instigated an epidemic of "early-onset gender dysphoria," a pseudo-scientific name for a form of mass hysteria now being pushed on the nation's children. Reinforcing the deranged belief that some children are trapped in a body of the wrong gender and then plying them with puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and even so-called sex-reassignment surgery is one of cruelest and most devastating forms of child abuse in today's America.
* The nation's youth are being literally brainwashed by progressive "education." A widely viewed Family Policy Institute of Washington video features a five-foot-nine-inch Caucasian man asking college students, on camera, simple questions about his identity. Student after student is totally unable to disagree with him when he states – in turn – that he is actually 1) a woman, 2) Chinese, 3) seven years old, 4) six-foot-five, and 5) a six-foot-five-inch Chinese woman. Repeat: Very few of these obviously intelligent college students are able to tell a five-foot-nine white guy that he is not a six-foot-five Chinese woman.
Highlights of "HOW THE LEFT HURTS KIDS" include:
- "How the left hurts kids: While Democrats feign concern, their actual policies harm, corrupt and kill countless children" by David Kupelian
- "Keeping fake illegal alien families together: Transnational criminals orchestrate 'recycling' of children to get unrelated illegal alien adults into the U.S. from Mexico" by Michelle Malkin
- "ICE warns of child endangerment after illegal migrant allegedly tries to pass off 6-month-old as his own" by Jason Hopkins
- Border Patrol agents: AOC spreading 'outrageous lies.' Law enforcement 'disgusted' at her 'wild and unsupported accusations'" by Art Moore
- "I've fought sex trafficking at the border. This is why we need a wall" by Tim Ballard
- "'I could sell an abortion to anybody': Ex-Planned Parenthood director Abby Johnson shares her radical transformation" by Jerry Newcombe
- "How one abortionist came to realize the value of every child's life: Dr. Anthony Levatino tells heart-wrenching story of why he gave up lucrative practice" by David Kupelian
- "Drag queen events turn libraries into child corruption centers: 'Stunningly bizarre' events include tutorials 'on applying makeup and a guide to safe sex'" by Bob Unruh
- "California public schools promote polyamory for preteens: Education authorities assure kids they 'may have various gender identities and sexual orientations'" by Cathy Ruse
- "If your child came home from college a leftist …: Higher education today actually makes young people meaner" by Dennis Prager
- "Unsafe spaces: How campus life inculcates anger, confusion and mental illness in young Americans" by David Kupelian
- "Kids must be protected from rampant sexual abuse: How sixties-birthed libertinism has become a vital public-health issue" by Erik Rush
- "Doctor: Children 'terrified' by AOC's threats of imminent destruction. To kids, the threat of the world ending in 12 years is no 'joke,' says physician" by Bob Unruh
- "Teen Vogue is Teen Jezebel: Spotlighting the famous youth magazine's most recent pitch – witchcraft-inspired sex" by Michael L. Brown
- "The power of knowing the unborn: There is only one thing that will truly end abortion" by Laura Hollis.
"Why is today's left so obsessed with influencing and indoctrinating America's children at younger and younger ages?" asks Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "Because, to put it bluntly, today's left – especially the sexual-gender revolutionary left that champions men invading women's showers and locker rooms and dominating women's sports – is stark raving mad. And for such an unambiguously delusional worldview to successfully be transplanted into the minds of the next generation of innocent children, they have to be seduced, confused, intimidated, corrupted and programmed."
"Thus," adds Kupelian, "children are not just unfortunate casualties of the left's multifaceted political, cultural and moral revolution. They are the target."
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive a very special free gift:
You'll receive the powerfully inspirational movie "Alone Yet Not Alone." The independent Christian film, based on a true story, made national headlines when it garnered an Academy Award nomination for its memorable song of the same title, "Alone Yet Not Alone," performed by Joni Eareckson Tada. Controversy further erupted when the Academy then yanked the nomination away.
The double controversy of the nomination first, then its removal, raised hackles in both Christianity and Hollywood. An Oscar-winning Hollywood producer even blasted the Academy for exhibiting what "many will see … as faith-based bigotry, pure and simple."
Yet Eareckson Tada said she's seen the hand of God work within the controversy, and just as in the story of Joseph in the book of Genesis, what could have been meant for evil would really be turned to good.
"The song was never meant to win awards, but to communicate a message of God's faithfulness and love," Eareckson Tada told WND at the 22nd Annual Movieguide Awards. "And now because of the decision, more people have heard about "Alone Yet Not Alone" than may have heard otherwise, so the message is reaching out to more and more people."
Watch the music video featuring Joni Eareckson Tada singing "Alone Yet Not Alone" below:
The film "Alone Yet Not Alone" is based on the true story of a frontier family caught in the throes of the French and Indian War in 1755.
The movie is based a novel of the same name written by Tracy Leininger Craven, which tells the struggles of her ancestors in the mid-1700s when British and French forces were fighting for control of the American continent.
The Leiningers, immigrants from Germany who sought freedom to worship in the New World, began to carve out their homestead farm around Penns Creek at the outskirts of western Pennsylvania. Despite the arduous work, the Leiningers labor joyfully, nourished by God's promises, which they memorize during their daily reading of the cherished family Bible.
Then the unthinkable happens: In a terrifying raid, Delaware warriors kidnap the two young Leininger daughters, Barbara and Regina, taking them captive hundreds of miles away and adopting them into their native culture. Yet through their captivity and eventual escape, they never lose hope and "their faith becomes their freedom."
Watch the trailer for the film below:
"I loved it! The story is gripping, photography stunning and message so wonderfully reassuring. On behalf of the scores of viewers whose spirits will be lifted up by this project – thank you, thank you, thank you." – Celebrated Christian author and pastor Max Lucado
"'Alone Yet Not Alone' has a very clear message that God will never leave you nor forsake you. He rescues the captives. … The Gospel is presented clearly in contrast to the brutal paganism of the Indians. It’s refreshing to see a movie without revisionist history." – MovieGuide.org
"'Alone Yet Not Alone' is another breakthrough film from the Christian film industry. I am very happy to see this film hit the market. It will no doubt minister and not simply entertain. There are no naps. It’s action-packed and exciting. It challenges the simple and exposes evil. The makers of this film are getting at some things film was downright made for. I commend it highly."– John Decker, ChristianAnswers.net
This special free offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the July 2019 issue, "HOW THE LEFT HURTS KIDS." Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).