May 2019 – THE NEW BARBARISM: How the left is erasing America's history, culture, institutions and blessings
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Socialism or barbarism!" That's the classic Marxist theme, the title of many far-left books, and the stark existential choice posed by socialists of all stripes: Either adopt our enlightened way – or sink into barbarism.
However, as with most everything else on the left, this is pure projection since history proves that, intentionally or not, barbarism is precisely the end result of socialism.
Really? you ask. I know socialism ignores all the laws of economics and always seems to fail, but BARBARISM?
Yes, barbarism. And we're not talking just about the unprecedentedly barbaric death toll of over 100 million during the 20th century's global bloom of communism, nor more recently about the once-thriving, now-socialist-hellhole nation of Venezuela.
We're talking about the looming reality that today's ever-more-leftwing Democratic Party, right here in the United States, if given the power it craves will lead America into a level of barbarism and destruction beyond our comprehension.
That's the compelling case laid out in May's groundbreaking issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled "THE NEW BARBARISM: How the left is erasing America's history, culture, institutions and blessings."
While there are many ways the new barbarism is ravaging American society – from identity politics dividing the nation into angry warring tribes, to today's deranged gender orthodoxy encouraging men to invade women's locker rooms and conquer the world of women's sports – nothing more viscerally demonstrates the left's capacity for barbarism than the issue of abortion. Yet, although the left has unleashed unfettered late-term abortion and even legal infanticide on America, that's just the beginning, as Whistleblower stunningly documents in this issue.
"Most people's primary association with the word 'barbarians,'" says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, "is savage men on horseback – like ISIS jihadists – raiding and devouring a host society. But as life teaches us, sometimes the same exact evil can take different forms."
In fact, as Whistleblower reveals, one doesn't have to scratch very far beneath surface appearances to discover that in every meaningful way, today's far left, which has already taken over – one might even say raided and devoured – the Democratic Party, is now dragging America down a barbaric road to ruin.
Fox News' Tucker Carlson, commenting recently on the wildly unrestrained, ongoing coup attempt against the Trump administration, sums up the current barbarian zeitgeist this way: "It's as if facts no longer matter at all – only emotion, ambition and the overriding will to power. These apparently are the new rules in Washington."
Highlights of "THE NEW BARBARISM" include:
- "The new barbarians: How the left is erasing America's history, culture, institutions and blessings" by David Kupelian
- "Venezuelans regret giving up their guns"
- "Democrats in psychotic state of denial over Mueller report: Americans are witnessing 'a mass mental disturbance never before seen on this kind of level'" by Sean Hannity
- "Why the left mocks the Bible: The level of disdain for the world's most important book is a 'moral and intellectual catastrophe'" by Dennis Prager
- "Today's insidious move to erase America's history: High school wants to tear down George Washington images that 'traumatize students and community members'" by Jerry Newcombe
- The real 'Invasion U.S.A.': If terrorists, drug-runners and criminals don't spell 'barbarian invasion,' nothing does" by Chuck Norris
- "Millennial ignoramuses favor socialism: 'In reality, wherever it has been tried it has been a true disaster'" by Walter Williams
- "Political correctness: The confusing babble of today's barbarians" by David Kupelian
- "Democrats' scheme for permanent majority: To make America politically look like California, the left is cheating at every turn" by Patrick J. Buchanan
- "The Democrats' manufactured 'constitutional crisis': 'The founders designed a durable system to withstand such nonsense'" by Ben Shapiro
- "Former abortionist: 'Mother's health' exception is a total sham: Never-discussed but widely exploited legal loophole so large it permits every abortion" by Anthony Levatino, M.D.
- "Notre Dame: How Christianity is being desecrated in Europe: The news media refuse to report the astonishingly high incidence of French church attacks" by Hanne Nabintu Herland
- "Religious freedom is the bulwark against progressive tyranny: 'Barbaric and inhuman – a stark warning to the rest of us about the future Democratic socialists have in store'" by David Horowitz.
"In the end," asks Kupelian, "what do societies look like historically after they've been invaded and ultimately conquered by people who don't honor their culture, their values and their God?
"That's a simple question to answer," he says. "Their past is obliterated; ever larger segments of the population have no shared memory of their nation's history. Their former culture and value system is replaced by an angry babble of competing languages, beliefs and moral standards. Their key institutions are invaded and transformed, if not outright destroyed. Little respect remains for the transcendent value of human life because reverence for God, in Whose image we are created, has all but vanished. All that was previously cherished is gone – or gone underground and living in fear.
"Is that not precisely what the left has been doing to America?"
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a one-year gift subscription and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive a very special free gift:
You'll get a hardcover copy of the sensational book, "Protecting the President" (hardcover), by former Secret Service agent, bestselling author and Fox News personality Dan Bongino.
Being a Secret Service agent is one of the most treacherous jobs in the world and never more so than in today’s highly polarized America. Facing threats from fence jumpers and manifesto writers to fanatical terrorists and sophisticated spies, protecting the president is harder than ever.
In an age of hyper-partisan politics, emotions are high and crazies are a dime a dozen. On top of that, with international tensions reaching a boiling point, it’s harder than ever to determine friend from foe.
Highly motivated "bad guys" are already working on technologically advanced methodologies and are constantly striving to formulate the logistics of an attack on the White House. Eventually terrorist planners will find a way to acquire the technology, weapons, explosives, and know-how to make an attempt on the life of the president. The only question is, "What are we going to do about it?"
"Protecting the President" provides not only a rare insider glimpse of what the Secret Service does, but explores the challenges facing the agents today. Chock-full of relevant stories of protecting past presidents, veteran agent Dan Bongino explains how the agency can best protect the president today. This book covers how the Secret Service should plan for a tactical assault by a terrorist attack team and prepare to respond to a severe medical emergency, train to handle a chemical or biological weapon attack, prepare for an attack using explosives, and plan for 9-11 style attacks from the air and fire threats and much more.
About the author: Dan Bongino started his career in law enforcement with the NYPD in 1995, joining the ranks of the Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent where he was assigned to investigate financial crimes. In 2006, he entered into duty with the elite Presidential Protective Division in the administration of President George W. Bush, remaining on protective duty during the change in administration to President Barack Obama. Bongino resigned from the Secret Service in 2011 to run for a Senate seat in Maryland. The New York Times bestselling author of "Life Inside the Bubble" and "Spygate" has become a regular on Fox News.
This special free offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the May 2019 issue, "THE NEW BARBARISM." Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).