Thank you for being a Whistleblower subscriber! Renewing online is easy. Just select the term of your renewal, click 'Add to Cart' and proceed to 'Checkout.' That's it!
If you prefer, you may renew by phone, Monday through Friday, by just calling WND's toll-free customer service line at 1-816-220-0359.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, renew your Whistleblower subscription and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive a very special free gift!
You’ll get the brand new, 2022 expanded edition of David Kupelian's classic bestseller, "The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom." Promoted by Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and countless others, the just-released expanded paperback version includes new chapters exploring the latest extraordinary developments in the Biden-era promotion of destructive lifestyles, worldviews and political agendas so insane and evil that, just a few short years ago, virtually no one dreamed they could ever take root in America.
For years, top conservatives have singled out “The Marketing of Evil” as absolutely essential reading:
* “David Kupelian is one of the most thought-provoking and iconoclastic writers I know.” – Sean Hannity, host of Fox News’ “Hannity” and the top-rated “Sean Hannity Show”
* “One of the most important books of the last 20 years.” – Rebecca Hagelin, author, columnist, CEO of United in Purpose
* “Every parent in America needs to read this book.” – Michelle Malkin, columnist, author and cable TV news analyst
* “If you really want to understand the adversary’s thinking and help turn the tide of battle, read this book! – David Limbaugh, author and columnist
* “David Kupelian is one of the very few must-read writers in the 21st Century.” – Dr. Ted Baehr, chairman of the Christian Film and Television Commission
This special renewal offer including a FREE copy of the 2022 expanded edition of David Kupelian’s “The Marketing of Evil” will end without notice and is valid in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our order line at 1-816-220-0359.