URBAN WARFARE: How the left has destroyed AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs greatest cities
ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs an astonishing fact: AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs most vexing problems ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å crime, widespread human degradation and immorality, dependency on government handouts, rampant political corruption and overwhelming public debt, sky-high taxes and a pervasive socialist mindset ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å are primarily problems of her big cities.
AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs cities are dying ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å some fast, some slow ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å but almost all are in great and growing distress.
The poster boy for sick cities right now may be bankrupt Detroit, but there are countless others. Like Chicago, with its legendary murder rate and even more legendary corruption rate (4 of IllinoisÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ last 7 governors went to prison). Or bankrupt Stockton, Calif., with the nationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs highest foreclosure rate and among the five worst cities for unemployment and crime. Or even New York City, where perversion has become high-culture and taxes are higher than ManhattanÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs skyscrapers. Meanwhile, dozens of other great American cities ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å from Modesto and Vallejo in the West, to Rockford and St. Louis in the heartland, to Wilmington and Buffalo in the East and Miami and New Orleans in the South ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å are similarly afflicted.
Yet overshadowing all these problems is another truly ominous trend: As during the Civil War era, America is again becoming dangerously polarized ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å but this time not between North and South. Incredibly, the last few elections have demonstrated a historic and growing divide between liberal and conservative America in which, considered as a whole, AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs cities are liberal and the rest of the country conservative. One glance at any recent electoral red-state/blue-state map makes that conclusion starkly undeniable.
WND's acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine explores this stunning phenomenon in its groundbreaking August issue, titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«URBAN WARFARE: How the left has destroyed AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs greatest cities.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
As Whistleblower documents, if you really want to know whatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs in store for America under Obama and the progressive left, just look to her cities, where the future is now.
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«URBAN WARFAREÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why our cities are self-destructingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, who shows why so many of AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs metropolises, once symbols of the nationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs greatness, now writhe in a death-grip of crime and bankruptcy
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The American city is dyingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Daniel Greenfield, showing how Barack ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs greatest triumph is ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥imposing the irrational social and economic values of the city on the rest of the countryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«America's loser black citiesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Walter Williams, who reveals how leaders of failing, violent towns do nothing for ordinary residents
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Way underreported, racial violence is growing in AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Colin Flaherty, who documents how even the U.S. Department of Justice concedes that victims don't tell police about half of violent crimes
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«News media: Racial violence? What racial violence?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Are race riots not news?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Thomas Sowell, on the black-on-white mob violence epidemic in ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«dozens of cities across AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«U.S. cities as bad as deadliest 3rd World countriesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Garth Kant, who reveals that gun murders, ironically, are worst in urban areas with the toughest gun laws
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How the Democrats destroyed DetroitÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Arnold Ahlert, a stunning lesson in what unbridled socialism and corruption can accomplish
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Disturbed personalitiesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ leading America todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D., in which the renowned psychiatrist explains the psychodynamics of the liberal-left mind
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥InsaneÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ progressives in their own wordsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Walter Williams, who profiles the bizarrely fear-mongering predictions of prominent left-wing ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«geniusesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ who were dead wrong
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«10 ways leftist policies harm society's moral characterÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dennis Prager, who shows how, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«in the liberal welfare state, one develops a narcissistic, entitlement mentalityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Suburbs secede from AtlantaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by John T. Bennett, revealing how the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Detroit of the SouthÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ is bludgeoned by its own troubles
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Maybe America should outsource city managementÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, exploring how a municipality of almost 100,000 is run by a staff of only 7
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Urban problem bigger than DetroitÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Star Parker, on how to save America's cities via freedom, enterprise and entrepreneurship
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The art of political warÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Horowitz, on winning strategies for promoting conservatism and fighting the left.
As Daniel Greenfield notes in ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The American city is dyingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ in the August Whistleblower: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Obama administration has won a triumphant victory in imposing the irrational social and economic values of the city on the rest of the country.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
In fact, says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«If you want to know what America will look like in the future under the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥enlightenedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ leadership of progressive Democrats, look at our big cities, which have been run by progressive Democrats for the last century. The only reason you perhaps havenÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt previously heard this damning correlation is that the news media have also been run, for just about as long, by progressive Democrats, and progressives donÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt like to publicize their failures.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«But thatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs OK,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ adds Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Whistleblower is happy to lay out the whole story that the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥mainstream pressÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ is scared to touch.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).