END THE IRS
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even before the scandal broke, Americans already hated and feared the IRS. So how much worse could the agencyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs reputation get?
Much worse. In May, it was revealed that the nationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs most disliked government agency has been secretly and illegally denying the civil rights of hundreds of conservative and Christian organizations and individuals. Although both the IRS and the White House tried to blame the whole ghastly mess on the poor judgment of a couple of rogue agents in Cincinnati, the truth gradually emerged: The abuse was widespread and officials at the highest levels of government had long been aware ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å yet had done nothing to stop it. Indeed, IRS employees have testified there is no way such pervasive and egregious abuses could have occurred without direction from above.
The use of the IRS to persecute and suppress a de facto ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«White House enemies listÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å in a manner and scope more serious than anything Richard Nixon even contemplated during the Watergate era ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å has led many to demand the agency be abolished.
That is the focus of JulyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs groundbreaking issue of Whistleblower magazine.
In ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«END THE IRS,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Whistleblower documents ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å with the help of leaders like U.S. senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann and others ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å how replacing both the IRS and the current income tax system with a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«flat taxÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ or ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«fair taxÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ (national sales tax) would do more for restoring personal liberty, economic vigor and genuine hope to America than almost any other single policy change.
And Congress could do it tomorrow.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The average working American ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å poor or rich or in-between ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å hates and fears the IRS for good reason,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ observes author and commentator Michael Reagan, oldest son of President Ronald Reagan. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Able to seize your bank account or house without a court order, able to shut down your business overnight, the IRS is the closest thing to the Gestapo America has ever had.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Even worse, says Reagan, "is the horrible income tax system the IRS is hired to enforce."
All true, says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, but there's an even more important reason to abolish the IRS: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The main reason the IRS exists today is not taxation. After all, income tax revenue could readily be replaced in a revenue-neutral way by means of, letÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs say, a national sales tax, which wouldnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt require a Gestapo-like agency to enforce it, or government tentacles reaching into citizensÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ most private and personal affairs. Rather, the chief reason the IRS exists is to condition American citizens to be fearful of, and subservient to, their government.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«END THE IRSÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs fear factoryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on the central role the IRS plays in psychologically conditioning AmericansÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ submissive attitude toward their government
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Department of IntimidationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Chelsea Schilling, on how today's historic IRS abuse scandal continues to metastasize
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Bachmann: HereÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs why Obama released the embarrassing IRS bombshellÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«IRS exempts terror-tied group, but not the tea partyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How much of what you earn do you get to keep?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ A look at ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Tax Freedom Day,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ revealing that medieval serfs fared better than todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Americans, tax-wise
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«What did Obama and the IRS brass discuss?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, examining the IRS chief's hundreds of White House visits and showing that sometimes presidents do leave their fingerprints on scandals
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«IRS tells ministry: You can't talk about faithÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Bob Unruh, in which a revenue agent warns a Christian, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«You have to know your boundariesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The IRS and your healthÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Jane M. Orient, M.D., in which the respected doctor clearly explains the scandal-plagued agencyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs crucial role in administering Obamacare
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Americans deserve the IRSÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Walter E. Williams, who explains that the feared IRS collection agents are just following the orders Congress gives them
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Cruz, Paul, Bachmann: Abolish the IRS! No more discrimination, no more intimidation, and no IRS enforcement of ObamacareÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How to collect taxes in a free countryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, a look at the top alternatives to todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs progressive income tax
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The IRSÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs job is to violate our libertiesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Rep. Ron Paul
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The smoking gun in plain sightÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Herbert E. Meyer, in which the Reagan-era CIA official explains ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs modus operandi
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«WhoÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs required to pay income taxes?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Julie Foster, a fascinating political and legal history of the 16th Amendment
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Tips for right-wingers on the IRS scandalÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Ann Coulter, who asks why the left has such a problem showing examples of liberal groups also harassed by the agency
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How to fix IRS corruptionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Matt Barber, on one way to force the out-of-control revenue agency to act constitutionally
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Abolish the corporate income tax!ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Patrick J. Buchanan, on the many benefits of ending AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs 35 percent penalty on businesses
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«IRS corruption: How to fight backÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Christopher Monckton, in which the former adviser to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher tells why he has had success battling Britain's tax collector
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Fear of government has always been a sign of tyranny," says Kupelian. "Totalitarian regimes, from North Korea to Iran and every wretched police state in between, operate entirely on this principle of fear. So why should we, supposedly a free people, intentionally infect our entire population with the virus of fear of government? Is this something our Founding Fathers would have condoned?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
"ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs time to abolish the IRS," answers Cruz, who vows to lead the charge in the Senate. "We need to get rid of the army of IRS agents trying to police every aspect of our lives. No more discrimination, no more intimidation, and no IRS enforcement of Obamacare."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).