HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016
Despite wall-to-wall scandals and consistent polls revealing most Americans neither believe nor trust her, Hillary Clinton is widely expected to garner 40-something percent of the popular vote in 2016, no matter what she says or does between now and Election Day.
Although much of the rest of the electorate is appalled at the prospect of a President Hillary Clinton, her campaign reportedly is raising an unprecedented $2.5 billion to secure victory ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å meaning she'll spend around $38 on each vote!
So what is the grand strategy for obtaining the remaining few percent of votes needed to send Hillary and "first husband" Bill Clinton back to the White House for their third-term "co-presidency"?
That's the subject of the jarringly eye-opening July 2015 issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016."
In its pages readers will discover the disturbing election strategy of Hillary Clinton. It has virtually nothing to do with real issues, qualifications, accomplishments or character, but has everything to do with two things: 1) shamelessly appealing to the increasingly far-left Democratic Party's core constituencies by demonizing Republicans over fake issues like the "war on women," "voter suppression" and "racism," and 2), pursuing a wide-ranging, multifaceted strategy to profoundly alter the way "free and fair" elections are conducted in America.
This strategy, to state it bluntly, includes encouraging and enabling rampant voter fraud and abuse. For starters, that encompasses all the traditional forms of vote fraud ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å felons, non-citizens, dead people, multiple-state-voters and others ineligible to vote but who vote anyway ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and overwhelmingly vote Democrat. It likewise includes attacking the most sensible voter ID laws, demanding universal voter registration, pushing for vastly expanded pre-election voting, even suing battleground states like Ohio to change their voting laws, and much more.
But by far the most troubling part of the left's plan to win the White House for Hillary involves transforming America from a center-right country to a center-left country ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å resulting in permanent, progressive-left government ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å by fast-tracking citizenship (which means voting) for as many millions of aliens, legal and illegal, as humanly possible before Election Day. Every poll shows the vast majority of immigrants will vote Democrat.
Highlights of "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016" include:
- "How Hillary plans to win in 2016" by David Kupelian, on the strategy that would put her over the top ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å but also transform the country
- "Does the left believe in fair elections?" by Joseph Farah, who says progressives respect the ballot box only as long as the vote goes their way
- "Hillary's plans to stuff the ballot box" by Phyllis Schlafly, documenting the Democratic candidate's devious strategies for capturing as many illegal-alien votes as possible
- "Clintons 'relying on vote fraud' to retake White House," in which the former Ohio secretary of state challenges Hillary's "vote fraud is a myth" claim
- "Hillary: Vote fraud a 'phantom epidemic,' GOP candidates 'fear' open elections"
- "New YorkÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs ever-expanding electorate" by Robert Knight, who shows how trouble starts when citizenship is treated as an "annoying speed bump"
- "Poll shows noncitizens can shape elections" by Hans von Spakovsky, who shows how illegal voters likely elected Al Franken, the "pivotal 60th vote" in passing Obamacare
- "How Obama is rapidly creating 'new American' voters" by Leo Hohmann, comprehensively documenting how and why many major cities are signing contracts with the feds to fast-track a path to citizenship ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and voting ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å for vast numbers of immigrants
- "Latinos will decide who is going to be the next president"
- "Shock poll: Most Democrats think illegals should have the right to vote!"
- "Is Third World America inevitable?" by Pat Buchanan, on where the left's mania for importing new voters is really taking us
- "Voter fraud: an existential threat to America" by James Simpson, an in-depth report showing how DemocratsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊ attitude toward voter fraud is "the voting version of reparations for slavery"
- "Hillary will spend $38 per vote in 2016!"
- "Oregon adopts automatic voter registration"
- "3 in 4 voters want voter ID laws"
- "DonÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊt believe voter fraud happens? Here are some examples" by Hans von Spakovsky
- "Cyber experts warn of voting-machine hacks" by Cheryl K. Chumley, in which experts warn that "Our entire democracy depends on systems with minimal, easily bypassed security"
- "Less than 5 percent of military voters ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«were able to cast an absentee ballot that countedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊ"
- "Hey, Hillary: Immigration costs Americans jobs" by Dick Morris, who annihilates Clinton's recent claim that rapid legalization of illegals will actually improve the job market for Americans
- "Obama adviser: Let in illegals to get votes" by Aaron Klein, on the administration's plan to create permanent "progressive" government
- "Sheriff Joe: Democrats like illegals for one reason only"
- "First Mary Jo Kopechne, then America" by Ann Coulter, who notes that ever since Teddy Kennedy's immigration law, government-dependent immigrant voters have been Democrats' biggest import
- "How serious a threat is vote fraud?" by Barry Farber, who says: "We donÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊt need Nazis, communists or al-Qaida. Massive distrust in our elections can ruin America."
Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian asks, and answers, the obvious question: "Won't this reckless push to permanently change the makeup of the U.S. voting population alter the very nature of America, her culture, institutions and core values? Without a doubt. But with the progressive left, it's all about power. Nothing else matters."
He adds: "If you really want to understand what America is up against in the coming presidential election, I'd suggest you read "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).