You can view the print version here.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ___
July 2009 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å SOFT TYRANNY: Behind the captivating rhetoric, a revolutionary agenda unfolds
First it was the bank takeover, then astronomical deficit spending in the "stimulus" and "omnibus" bills, then nationalizing the auto industry. Now it's the largest tax increase in history ("cap and trade"), socialized health care and the end of "don't-ask-don't-tell." Then comes socialized energy and education ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å on and on it goes.
In between reports of these radical efforts by Barack Obama to dismantle the nation's free-market economy, Americans hear tantalizing tidbits about new villains like "ACORN," "Saul Alinsky," "the Cloward-Piven Strategy" and the like ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å all pieces of a puzzle millions of outraged citizens are desperately trying to put together, so they can understand what's really happening and why.
The July 2009 edition of WND's acclaimed Whistleblower magazine ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å titled "SOFT TYRANNY: Behind the captivating rhetoric, a revolutionary agenda unfolds" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å puts the puzzle pieces together.
Click here to purchase YOUR PAPERS, PLEASE? By itself.
Click here to purchase MOB RULE by itself.
Click here to purchase SHADOW GOVERNMENT by itself.
Click here to purchase THE OBAMAÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊS SECRET BUNDLE.
Former Reagan administration CIA honcho Herbert E. Meyer sets the tone for this Whistleblower issue when he writes: "During the last 30 years we Americans have been so politically divided that some of us have called this left-right, liberal-conservative split a 'culture war' or even a 'second Civil War.' These descriptions are no longer accurate. The precise, technical word for what is happening in the United States today is revolution."
With unusually clear and powerful contributions, writers from Meyer to best-selling author Mark Levin, Jerome Corsi, Phyllis Schlafly, Roger Hedgecock, Joseph Farah and many others help assemble the pieces of the Obama puzzle into a crystal-clear picture of what's happening in America. Hint: It's not what the establishment press has been saying.
Key to explaining today's ominous "revolution" is Mark Levin, radio talker and author of the monster bestseller "Liberty and Tyranny." Levin often uses the term "soft tyranny" to explain the modus operandi of the Obama administration and Congress, and weighs in with a powerful, in-depth Whistleblower exclusive, titled "The antidote to tyranny: Time for urgent action, as 'liberty once lost is rarely recovered.'"
"This is actually one of the most fascinating Whistleblower issues I've ever read," said the magazine's editor, David Kupelian, who has headed up Whistleblower for almost 10 years. "People will be blown away when they read about what is really transpiring right now in their country. Fortunately, Whistleblower's contributors also point to the way out."
Issue highlights include:
- "Ominous signs from the globalists" by Joseph Farah, an astonishing look at what the future holds if global elitists have their way
- "Revolution" by Herbert E. Meyer, in which the Reagan CIA official dispels all doubts about what is really taking place in America right now
- "Soft tyranny" by Paul Greenberg, explaining how almost two centuries ago, Alexis de Tocqueville predicted exactly the form of despotism America would one day adopt
- "Barack Obama, the quintessential liberal fascist" by Kyle-Anne Shiver, which shows how a frightening revolutionary agenda lies behind the veil of Obama's alluring
- "ACORN born in leftist revolution" by Jerome R. Corsi, documenting the notorious group's strategy to "hasten the fall of capitalism"
- "Obama 'fighting alongside ACORN ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ___ my entire career'"
- "'Democrat shock troops' tied to election crimes" by Bob Unruh, a report that highlights ACORN'S intimidation tactics employed to advance Obama's leftist agenda
- "Community organizing explained" by Phyllis Schlafly, who reveals radical patriarch Saul Alinsky's secret: "Organizing" is code for "revolution"
- "Obama's totalitarianism" by Phyllis Schlafly, showing how the president is implementing a "Marxist theory" in the U.S.A.
- "Newsweek editor: Obama is 'sort of God'"
- "Alinsky tells how to organize a revolution"
- "Will bill give Obama control of the Internet?" by Drew Zahn, showing how proposed new powers would result in "drastic federal intervention"
- "Home: No place for Bible study" by Drew Zahn, on how a county demanded a pastor spend thousands of dollars on a "major use" permit to host home Bible studies
- "'The Godfather' or big government?" by Roger Hedgecock, who says: "Today, it's getting harder to distinguish between the two"
- "How socialism and secularism snuff out creativity" by Dennis Prager, a look at the way big government "sucks much of the life out of society"
- "The antidote to tyranny" by Mark Levin, in which the talk show host and author of the year's hottest book, "Liberty and Tyranny," says now is a time for urgent action, since "liberty once lost is rarely recovered."
"Every American needs to read this issue of Whistleblower," said Joseph Farah, WND founder and CEO. "And then they need to pass it along to others who care about seeing America restored to a land of expansive liberty and limited government ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å rather than ever-expanding government and ever-shrinking liberty, as we have today."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).