THE REAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE: How twin drug epidemics ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å one illegal, the other legal ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å are turning America into a nation of addicts
America is going to pot ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å that much everyone already knows. Since Colorado and Washington legalized marijuana, a raft of other states are clamoring to be next, stock prices for cannabis companies are soaring, ad agencies are gearing up to promote the multi-billion-dollar industry, and entertainment celebrities ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å from Lady Gaga (ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«I smoke a lot of pot when I write music") to Morgan Freeman ("IÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll never give up the ganja") ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å are in high gear.
But all the current pot news barely scratches the surface of the truly incredible and largely unreported story of America as a nation addicted to drugs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a story dramatically told in FebruaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs issue of Whistleblower magazine.
In ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE REAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Whistleblower takes the reader on a jaw-dropping, mind-bending guided tour through AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs twin drug cultures ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å one illegal, the other legal ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å as a result of which well over 100 million people are now dependent on powerful, toxic, mood-altering substances just to get through life. And fully 40 million of them admit to driving on the public roadways under the influence of those substances!
So extreme has AmericansÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ drug dependence become, itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs hard to tell which is more devastating ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å the drug culture of gangs and cartels, criminal pushers and strung-out addicts, or the wildly out-of-control psychiatric drug bureaucracy, which labels almost every problem large or small as a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«mental illnessÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ or ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«personality disorderÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and in response writes patients hundreds of millions of prescriptions for unpredictable and poorly understood mind-altering drugs that profoundly alter our brain chemistry. (In one recent year, a staggering 250 million prescriptions for antidepressants were written for Americans!)
In ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE REAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSEÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ youÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll read about the millions of fellow Americans taking ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«sleep aidsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ like Ambien, which warns users they may find themselves driving their car while still asleep (called ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«sleep-drivingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´) ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å also ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«sleep-walkingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ as well as ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«making and eating food,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«talking on the phoneÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«having sexÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ while asleep. In fact, one recent headline proclaimed: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«America's Number One Prescription Sleep Aid Could Trigger 'Zombies,' Murder and Other Disturbing Behavior.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
YouÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll also read about the tens of millions of users of antidepressants (including 1 in 4 middle-aged American women), who are informed by the mandatory FDA ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«black boxÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ warning label that they may feel like killing themselves (that is, experience ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«suicidal thinking and behavior, known as suicidalityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´).
And youÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll read about the millions of high school kids (1 in 5 boys) diagnosed with ADHD ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«diseaseÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ that didnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt exist a generation ago ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«treatedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ with dangerous psycho-stimulant drugs, despite risks of addiction, heart damage and death.
Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian sums up this astonishing state of affairs this way: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«While America in the Age of Obama spins spectacularly out of control ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å as her culture, morals, laws, institutions, government, economy and overall wellbeing continue to disintegrate before our eyes, and as the forces of evil worldwide wax stronger and more menacing in the shadow of AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ever-growing feebleness ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å our solution is: Get high!ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE REAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSEÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The real zombie apocalypseÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on how twin drug epidemics ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å one illegal, the other legal ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å are turning America into a nation of addicts
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Dude: Science contradicts Obama's pot claimsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, on AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Choom GangÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ president who calls marijuana less dangerous than alcohol
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Soros bankrolls pot legalizationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å thatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs right, the sugar-daddy behind all things progressive-left is the key money man for the legal-marijuana movement
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Marijuana: Another gift of the left to our youthÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dennis Prager, who asks of those who say pot is safer than cigarettes: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Would you rather your airplane pilot smoke pot or tobacco while flying?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«DRUGS: Does America really need more?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, on two approaches to the failed ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«war on drugsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How Obama is taking over psychiatryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Lee Hieb, M.D., who warns that America is heading down same path as the former Soviet Union
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs legal, but itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs not legal. Any questions?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Revealing the bizarre tangled web legalization laws have created
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Progressives now want ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥psychedelic medicineÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Cliff Kincaid, on Obama supporters who back a push for new acceptance of LSD and Ecstasy
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«More states eager to legalize potÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, on a raft of other states lining up behind Colorado and Washington to be the next to become pot-usersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ nirvana
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The secret curse of celebrityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, revealing why wealth, fame, talent and beauty so often cause people to self-destruct on drugs
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Is America going to pot?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Patrick J. Buchanan, who shows how ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«undeniably, the cultural revolution is gaining converts and picking up speed.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«It turns out,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ says Kupelian, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«whether weÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇre caught up in the huge illegal drug world or the equally huge legal drug world ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å either way, tens of millions of us are taking basically the same drugs to deal with basically the same problems, and weÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇre headed for basically the same dead end.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
He adds, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Though psychiatry is supposed to be helping us, it has lost its way and become the most drug-dependent of all.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).