You can view the print version here.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ___
If your faith in today's scientific establishment was shaken recently by successive waves of fraud on the part of climate scientists ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å from systematically suppressing evidence of global cooling to attempting to erase the Middle Ages to falsely claiming the Himalayan glaciers were rapidly melting ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å get ready for more scientific corruption, a lot more.
As Whistleblower reveals in its groundbreaking February issue ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å titled "HIJACKING SCIENCE" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å global warming is just the tip of the science-fraud iceberg.
Politically and financially motivated pseudo-science is widespread and utterly out of control, extending far beyond climate research and into virtually every major scientific field. Indeed, this Whistleblower issue is subtitled "From global warming to evolution, from psychology to sociology, blatant corruption of science is running rampant."
To give you a taste of "HIJACKING SCIENCE," did you know:
* The world's largest association of psychologists not only endorses same-sex marriage, but actually promoted adult-child sex as healthy in its peer-reviewed journal?
* Doctors and researchers have for years studiously avoided acknowledging the documented link between abortion and breast cancer?
* "Scientific" studies are now being generated that conclude gun ownership is a health hazard?
* Thanks to psychiatry's reliance on mood-altering drugs rather than enlightened counseling, between 20 and 30 million Americans today take powerful antidepressants, and between 4 and 9 million children take dangerous psycho-stimulants like Ritalin?
* Top academics admit evolution is "unproven and unprovable," but say it's the only alternative to believing in a Creator, which they find "unthinkable"?
The centerpiece of "HIJACKING SCIENCE" is an in-depth exploration of what is causing much of the corruption in science today, written for Whistleblower by Ph.D. scientist Arthur Robinson, who co-founded the Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine with Linus Pauling in 1973.
"The corruption that is pervasively evident in science today is not resident in our true scientists," Robinson writes. "It is resident in people who pretend to be scientists ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å but are 'scientists' in title only. Many of these people have received university degrees in science, but they use these titles in a corrupt, nonscientific way."
"Can we rely upon news reports that tell us the newly reported findings of American scientists?" asks Robinson, currently head of the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine. "No! A very large group of pseudo-scientists is now present among our scientists, and it is they who seek and receive most of the publicity brought to us by our print and television media."
So who's the culprit that has corrupted America's once-revered science establishment? You guessed it: Big government. "HIJACKING SCIENCE" explains exactly how and why government has disastrously compromised and redirected science research, and how it continues unabated under the Obama administration.
Issue highlights include:
- "What do scientists know?" by Joseph Farah, on the difference between a scientific consensus and a political one
- "History of climate gets 'erased' online" by Chelsea Schilling, exposing the scientist who has altered more than 5,000 Wikipedia entries to hype the global-warming agenda
- "Politicizing science" by Thomas Sowell, who warns that when government gets involved, "do not expect the disinterested search for truth"
- "Science bulletin: 'Sun heats Earth!'" by Jerome R. Corsi, who profiles the Russian scientist whose research forecasts global cooling
- "We've been had!" by Walter Williams, who says climatologists "fed us lies, engaged in scientific and academic fraud, committed criminal acts"
- "How government corrupts science" by Art Robinson, in which the veteran scientific researcher exposes the pervasive and powerfully destructive consequences of federal "help"
- "'Gun ownership as disease' reaches fever pitch" by Wayne LaPierre, who shows why a study claiming firearms possession increases people's risk of death is "goofy"
- "OSHA head 'could outlaw firearms in workplaces, parking lots across America'" by Bob Unruh
- "Why psychologist group embraces same-sex marriage" by David Kupelian, who asks why the American Psychological Association promoted adult-child sex as harmless in its peer-reviewed journal
- "Clueless doctor syndrome" by David Kupelian, who explains why today's psychiatrists and psychologists may be hazardous to your health
- "Top scientist finally admits abortion-breast cancer link" by Jill Stanek, who reports that after seven years of denial, a National Cancer Institute honcho published the politically incorrect truth
- "Obama science chief: Abortion can save planet" by Jerome R. Corsi, who documents how science czar John Holdren wrote a textbook saying forced sterilization may become necessary
- "Want to save the planet? Ban babies"
- "The latest 'amazing' fossil find," by Joseph Farah, who wonders why scientists claim their discovery that the octopus hasn't evolved in 95 million years somehow proves evolution ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å instead of the opposite
- "Politics rules bioscience, too" by Jack Cashill, who exposes blatant anti-religion bias at the Smithsonian
- "Why academics embrace evolution" by Marylou Barry, who quotes top scientists and intellectuals admitting the truth: "I do not want to believe in God"
- "The evolutionist's comical dogma" by Alan Keyes, who asks why "dogmatic emotionalism" dominates the supposedly scientific inquiry into the origins of life
- "On scientists and God" by David Kupelian
"This is what Whistleblower does best ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å covering an absolutely crucial topic that the establishment press wouldn't touch with a 100-foot pole," said David Kupelian, editor of Whistleblower and managing editor of WND. "It's truly enlightening, and will give readers a terrific understanding of what is crippling the engines of America's progress and innovation ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and what will restore them once again to world-class greatness."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).