You can view the print version here.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ___
February 2009 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å "FIGHTING BACK: How right-thinking citizens can recapture America's culture and politics"
With President Barack Obama leading the most stunning expansion of government in U.S. history, many Americans are wondering what they can possibly do to bring their nation back to its traditional, limited-government, Judeo-Christian roots.
The February edition of WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å titled "FIGHTING BACK: How right-thinking citizens can recapture America's culture and politics" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å is full of powerful answers to that question.
Featuring the insights of conservative super-strategists Richard Viguerie and Paul Weyrich, talk superstars Sean Hannity and G. Gordon Liddy, actor-activists Chuck Norris and Charlton Heston and WND editors Joseph Farah and David Kupelian, this special issue of Whistleblower is the perfect antidote to Obama-mania.
"For the foreseeable future, America will be transformed positively only from the bottom up, not from the top down," says Kupelian. "Why? Because thereÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs very little strong, principled, Reaganesque leadership in America just now, a vacuum that hopefully will be filled in the months and years to come. But right now, make no mistake ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å extraordinary and far-reaching changes can be accomplished from the grassroots level."
In fact, despite todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs truly daunting challenges, WND founder and editor Joseph Farah says: "I believe the current political climate offers freedom-loving Americans their best hope of reversing the tide of statism since the late 1970s."
"FIGHTING BACK" highlights include:
- "Is America finished?" by Joseph Farah
- "Fighting back: Taking control of our lives and country from the bottom up" by David Kupelian
- "A conservative declaration of independence" by Richard Viguerie, in which the top strategist reveals how right-thinking Americans can take their nation back
- "Winning the cultural war" by Charlton Heston, the famous Harvard speech where the legendary actor and activist revealed the secret to fighting back
- "History and the judiciary" by Paul Weyrich, explaining how "conservatives are unwittingly aiding in the destruction of America"
- "When I was a kid, this was a free country" by G. Gordon Liddy, a powerful and personal remembrance of another America
- "Living the American Dream" by Sean Hannity, who shows how, despite everything, the USA is still the freest country on earth
- "Obama, now that you work for me ..." ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å an open letter to the 44th president from Chuck Norris
"Changing times call for changing strategies," says Farah. "And the election of 2008 should persuade freedom-loving people that times have changed. Business as usual will not be enough to preserve the last vestiges of liberty in America. It will certainly not be enough to expand liberty, morality and justice in America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and that should be our goal."
Adds Kupelian: "Remember Edmund BurkeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs classic saying, 'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing'? Well, hereÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs another quote from Burke that brings the current issue right to our front door:
"'No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.'"
If youÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊre really interested in taking America back ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å not just complaining, but actually making a difference ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å you'll find tremendous help in "FIGHTING BACK."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.