Whistleblower - Subscribe
October 2015 – SNAP! How Obama and the left are driving millions of Americans over the edge
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
Democrat politicians and presidential candidates continually proclaim they are standing up for the middle class, for the "little guy," for minorities and other "victims" of prejudice and injustice. They want to defend the fairer sex against the ravages of "the GOP's war on women" and to counteract conservative Republicans' "racism," "bigotry" and "hate."
Congressional Republicans, they insist, want to "shut down the government," "deny healthcare to women," "give us dirty air and water" and "throw granny over the cliff." On every issue, the Left blames conservatives while posing as the protectors of society's victimized underdogs – women, students, blacks, Hispanics, gays, the poor, "workers," "minorities" and "migrants."
And yet, as October's stunning Whistleblower issue documents, in reality it is the left that is causing most of the "victimization" of Americans it decries.
The issue, headlined "SNAP! How Obama and the left are driving millions of Americans over the edge," dramatically reveals how the left has unleashed wave after wave of havoc and misery on America.
From the metastasizing sexual anarchy the cultural Left has visited on a once Judeo-Christian nation; to the rampant family breakdown and fatherlessness leftist policies promote; to the growing violence in urban black communities shamelessly encouraged by the left; to the growing demoralization of the American military as a laboratory for far-left social experiments; to the decimation of the American economy with its rampant unemployment, unpayable government debt and destruction of savings under Obama's leadership – the leftist agenda of today's U.S. government and culture have all but destroyed America.
In a word, victimized it.
Yet even while causing such massive chaos and suffering, liberal-leftists blithely – as in a trance – blame it all on conservatives and Christians, the one segment of American society that wishes to "conserve" the moral, spiritual, economic and constitutional foundations of the dazzling American success story.
Issue highlights include:
- "SNAP! How a lawless government and godless culture are driving millions of Americans over the edge" by David Kupelian
- "A key difference between left and right" by Dennis Prager, on how conservatives focus on transforming themselves, while liberals want to transform everything else
- "The Blur" by David Kupelian, exploring why, just two decades after Reagan, Americans elected a Marxist revolutionary as president
- "An epidemic of denial" by Laura Hollis, who asks, "Why are our young people suffering from mental illness in ever-greater numbers?"
- "The Left's Commandments." Hint: They're very different from the Ten Commandments
- "Abortion found to be a major cause of mental illness," a shocking report documenting that women terminating their pregnancies face double the risk of depression, drug abuse and suicide
- "Gauging the insanity around us" by Robert Knight, who notes that in today's America, the asylum's "inmates" have "emerged as cultural and political leaders"
- "‘Disturbed personalities’ are leading today's America" by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D., in which the veteran forensic psychiatrist explains the strange psychodynamics of "the radical liberal mind"
- "Obama's Orwellian executive order" by Douglas Ernst, on new behavioral experiments on Americans – all for the purpose, says the president, of leading to "government policies to better serve the American people"
- "Who will run the American asylum?" by David Kupelian, on the strange fact that, although leftists are diagnosed with mental illness far more frequently than conservatives, they nevertheless stay busy "diagnosing" and "treating" conservatives
- "'Treating conservatives': D'Souza's mandatory psych counseling" by Joseph Farah, who says that "In another time and place" the popular conservative's sentence "might be called re-education"
- "Christians should abandon progressivism" by Laura Hollis, who cites a raft of reasons, including the "fundamental tenet" of the left that "some lives have no value"
- "The coming era of civil disobedience" by Pat Buchanan, who observes that "a secession of the heart has already taken place in America"
- "Christians, it's time to face your illusions" by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson – a few final words on the absolute necessity to find "courage to stand up to evil."
As Whistleblower editor and bestselling author David Kupelian says, "Here's the bottom line: Today's Democratic Party, under sway of the socialist/Marxist ideology that has largely captivated it, is at war with reason, history, human nature, common sense and truth – indeed, at war with God and His laws. In fact, this issue of Whistleblower shows how the far left cannot operate without violating the Ten Commandments. For example, leftist radicals continually elevate and excuse murder (abortion), adultery ('sexual liberation'), stealing ('wealth redistribution'), lying (constantly hiding their real agenda) and covetousness (Churchill called socialism 'the gospel of envy') – thereby wiping out Commandments 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, all in the guise of championing freedom, justice and equality."
"The good news," Kupelian adds, "is that the better we understand the madness that has captured us – both as a nation and as individuals – the more clear becomes our escape route back to the God-blessed land we once knew, and would know again if we could find the way back. Hopefully this issue of Whistleblower, in some small way, will help with that."
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of the compelling, Emmy-winning DVD documentary, "A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation." Watch how a handful of brilliant men, including James Madison, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, lead a political battle to create a new form of government, one that establishes the standard of self-government to the world. This is the first comprehensive recreation of the stirring and heated debates between America's founders, during the sweltering summer of 1787, leading to the drafting and adoption of the Constitution of the United States. Filmed on location at Philadelphia's Independence Hall, Williamsburg, Va., and other historical sites, "A More Perfect Union" dramatically chronicles how America became a nation and those underlying principles that guard our freedoms today. An absolute must-see. (A $19.95 value, yours FREE as WND's gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn't we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive "A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation" and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the October 2015 issue, "SNAP! How Obama and the left are driving millions of Americans over the edge."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).