Whistleblower - Subscribe
Out of Stock
September 2016 – WILL WE ELECT A CRIMINAL? Hillary Clinton would be the most corrupt president in modern history
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
Of all the astonishing, historic aspects of the 2016 presidential election, perhaps the most vexing is that something like half of America's voters seem content to elect a pathologically lying career criminal as president.
How can this be? Has the electorate grown stupid – or morally dead?
In some cases, yes, but many more are just abysmally ignorant, as revealed by an Annenberg Public Policy Center poll showing almost two-thirds of Americans cannot even name the three branches of the federal government. Tens of millions are just not paying attention.
The establishment news media, so totally biased toward Hillary Clinton they've abandoned their former pretense of objectivity, diligently labor to keep the electorate uninformed. So far they have been successful in protecting their favored candidate from public exposure of her three-decades-long record of crime, corruption and sleaze.
This is the electrifying topic of September's issue of Whistleblower magazine, headlined "WILL WE ELECT A CRIMINAL? Hillary Clinton would be the most corrupt president in modern history."
Even more inexplicable than the millions of low-information, left-of-center voters supporting Clinton despite her lifetime of corruption are the "NeverTrump" Republicans, some of whom actually claim America would be better off under a Hillary Clinton presidency than under Donald Trump!
This despite the fact that repeated polls show fully two out of three voters, including many Democrats, believe Hillary Clinton to be utterly dishonest and untrustworthy and a majority want her indicted for crimes related to her private email server while secretary of state. It is likewise undisputed that her husband, former President Bill Clinton, is a serial sexual abuser. Yet these appalling aspects of the Clintons' record seem to be, as Democrat pundits say, "old news" – and already "baked in" to the way many people regard the Clintons.
Why does the American public give the Clintons a pass on their lifelong, ever-cascading criminality?
"Dishonesty, deceitfulness, demagoguery – traits typical of so many politicians – are things the public understands," said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "Lying they understand; politicians lie. Liberal versus conservative they understand, also pro-abortion versus anti-abortion, socialism versus capitalism, amnesty versus deportation, sexual anarchy versus biblical values. They understand that candidates hold very different views on these issues and support or oppose them on that basis."
However, said Kupelian, "actual criminality – the kind that lands people behind bars – is something else, and the reality of Hillary and Bill as career criminals hasn't yet truly penetrated the public mind."
Issue highlights include:
- "Will Americans elect a career criminal as president?" by David Kupelian. While Donald Trump publicly decries Hillary Clinton's "illegal server, the foreign hacking, the deleted 33,000 emails, the secret schedule, the lying to Congress" and other gross corruption, half of the electorate either doesn't know – or doesn't care
- "Hillary Clinton: Poster girl for post-Christian America" by Kent G. Bailey, Ph.D., in which the pioneering psychology professor shows how the U.S. has become "a society with no guilt or shame"
- "Lots of smoke here, Hillary" by Patrick J. Buchanan, who predicts: "Within a year of her inauguration, she will be under investigation by a special prosecutor"
- "The crazy, conspiratorial, paranoid world of Hillary Clinton" by Joseph Farah, on how Democrats and the "mainstream media" have colluded to create a brand-new bogeyman to attack
- "Trump, Clinton and the 'lesser evil' deception" by David Kupelian, who interviews America's most decorated U.S. military veteran on voters' moral imperative in November
- "The Republican turncoats" by economist Stephen Moore, who explains that Donald Trump "is to the political class the disruptor that Uber is to taxicab drivers"
- "Hillary's top aide may be a Saudi plant" by Leo Hohmann, explaining why former congresswoman and GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann says of Huma Abedin, "Advancing Shariah globally was the Abedin family business"
- "A Clinton presidency would be the political equivalent of an extinction-level event" by Don Feder, who laments: "Obama began the process of transforming America. Hillary will finish it – and us too"
- "How Trump will be blamed for O's failures" by Larry Elder, opining that if Trump wins, the media will attack him mercilessly for destroying Obama's "legacy" achievements
- "Yes, the system is rigged" by Patrick J. Buchanan, who asks: "The Czechs had their Prague Spring. The Egyptians their Arab Spring. When do we have our American Spring?"
- "How Trump can break Dems' chokehold on blacks" by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, in which the African-American pastor urges Trump to take his message directly to the "hood"
- "Never-Trump fools: Wake up!" by Wayne Allyn Root, in which the former Libertarian Party vice presidential candidate urges a vote for Trump, saying, "True conservatives put God and country above their personal wishes. Hillary’s election ends both. Forever."
- "Learn the lesson of 'the snake'" by Phyllis Schlafly, on Trump's call for a compassionate but safe solution for the refugee crisis
- "6 reasons Hillary is dangerous" by Dr. Gina Loudon, in which the psychology expert calls on "narcissistic" Hillary Clinton to release her mental health records
- Trump: The great unifier!" by Ann Coulter, who explains that the refreshingly pro-American candidate "doesn't care if you're black, white, gay or a disabled Eskimo"
"Americans are simply not used to hardcore, outright criminality in their top leaders," said Kupelian, "at least not in their presidents. Governors, yes. Four out of Illinois' last seven governors – Rod Blagojevich, George Ryan, Dan Walker and Otto Kerner – went to prison for corruption. But on the national level, big-time criminality – such as violating U.S. espionage laws, as Hillary Clinton is widely accused by veteran prosecutors – doesn't quite register with millions of us. It's just too dark; we prefer to imagine some other explanation, or else that it's not really that serious, or that 'everyone does it.'
"Everyone doesn't do it," he said. "Not this. The Clintons are in a corruption class by themselves, yet voters may well be sending them back to the White House to continue their crime spree."
Kupelian added: "It's about time the self-absorbed NeverTrump Republicans wake up from their pathetic delusions before it's too late. If they don't, I predict they will come to regret their great foolishness during Election 2016 for the rest of their lives."
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of Jerome R. Corsi's powerful new book, "Partners in Crime: The Clintons' Scheme to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit."
In it, the No. 1 New York Times bestselling author presents detailed research and expert testimony proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Clinton Foundation is "a vast, criminal conspiracy" and "a slush fund for grifters."
Corsi exposes how the Clintons amassed hundreds of millions of dollars in personal net worth, while building a $2 billion empire in the Clinton Foundation. The victims are countless thousands of honest people who contributed their hard-earned money to what they thought were philanthropic causes. The sordid tale involves suspicion of Enron-like fraudulent accounting practices by none less than PricewaterhouseCoopers, a “Big Four” firm, as well as the several “shell corporations” and “pass-through” bank accounts Bill Clinton has established in secret to hide what amount to kickbacks from Clinton Foundation donors and sponsors.
Corsi even provides readers the names and addresses of state attorneys general throughout the country, explaining that any one state in the Union can get a temporary restraining order from a state judge to place the Clinton Foundation in receivership and launch law enforcement examinations of Clinton Family philanthropic fraud accomplished on a global scale.
It is not enough, Corsi concludes, to appeal to Hillary Clinton to withdraw from the 2016 presidential race in disgrace. A national campaign to “Shut Down the Clinton Foundation” must be launched, Corsi insists, to prevent Barack Obama and other heads of state worldwide from following the Clinton Family crime formula to create their own “charitable foundations” to enrich themselves upon leaving office.
Second, you’ll get a copy of the very special and timely Whistleblower issue, "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016."
Despite wall-to-wall scandals and consistent polls showing most Americans neither believe nor trust her, Hillary Clinton is expected to garner close to half the popular vote in November's presidential contest against Donald Trump. The election is expected to be close. So, what failsafe strategy might Team Clinton rely on to put their candidate over the top?
Within the pages of "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016," readers will discover the left's wide-ranging, multifaceted strategy to profoundly alter the way "free and fair" elections are conducted in America.
Bluntly stated, the strategy includes encouraging and enabling rampant voter fraud and abuse. For starters, that encompasses all the traditional forms of vote fraud – felons, non-citizens, dead people, multiple-state-voters and others ineligible to vote but who vote anyway, and overwhelmingly vote Democrat. It likewise includes attacking the most sensible voter ID laws, demanding universal voter registration, pushing for vastly expanded pre-election voting, even suing battleground states to change their voting laws, and much more.
But by far the most troubling part of the left's plan to win the White House for Hillary Clinton involves transforming America from a center-right country to a center-left country – resulting in permanent, progressive-left government – by fast-tracking citizenship (which means voting) for as many millions of aliens, legal and illegal, as humanly possible before Election Day. Every poll shows the vast majority of immigrants will vote Democrat. It's all in "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016."
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive Jerome Corsi's "Partners in Crime" and "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016," but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).