Whistleblower - Subscribe
November 2015 – TRANS-MANIA: The left's latest – and strangest – war on reality and normality
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Trans." "Transition." "Fundamental transformation."
No question about it: The Obama era is one of "trans"-everything, and America and her population are indeed being transformed. But into what?
Clearly, those on the political and cultural left long ago "transitioned" to a lawless, godless reality where massive theft is "justice," killing babies is "choice," rampant sexual anarchy that destroys minds, bodies, souls and families is "freedom" – and increasingly, madness is sanity.
Now, the November issue of WND's acclaimed Monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled "TRANS-MANIA," vividly explores what it calls, "The left's latest – and strangest – war on reality and normality."
"If you're a man like Bruce Jenner but feel you should be a woman," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, "today you can just proclaim yourself a woman – no plumbing alterations necessary. If you're white but would rather be black, proclaim yourself black – and you are. Sort of. You could even become a black leader, as Rachel Dolezal did. Same with wanting to be a Native American. Feel it, claim it, and you are 'it.'"
"Unfortunately, 'it' gets crazier," adds Kupelian. "If you have been blessed with 20-20 vision but deep, unshakable feelings tell you you're supposed to be blind, or if you're able-bodied but feel strongly that you should be disabled, reality can be gruesomely altered to satisfy those dark, irrational feelings you have determined represent the 'real you.'"
And that's just the beginning. Join in for a fascinating tour of the delusional world now overtaking many Americans and, ominously, being encouraged and enforced by a government and culture gone mad.
Highlights of "TRANS-MANIA" include:
- "FIRST WORDS" by David Kupelian
- "The 'trans'-formation of America" by David Kupelian, on how denying reality – and desperately trying to change it – has become a national obsession
- "Doctors urged to amputate healthy limbs" – on "transabled" people who, as one expert put it, "want to be paralyzed or they want to be blind or deaf"
- "Willful blindness" by Laura Hollis, who says Americans "need to stop calling voluntary self-mutilation 'bravery.' It is mental illness"
- "Why is Rachel D. less 'authentic' than Barry O.?" by Jack Cashill, who says Matt Lauer's question of Dolezal should be asked of Barack Obama!
- "Top American Indian scholar outed as fake" by Blake Neff, who says: "She's a famous 'Cherokee intellectual' – except she's not!"
- "Messing with Mother Nature is all the rage" by Joseph Farah, on how "transhumanism is upon us in search of immortality – and ending 'climate change'!"
- "Twisted! TV execs bent on transgenders" by Greg Corombos, on today's entertainment elite who "think they can transform society and transform social attitudes"
- Air Force relaxes the rules for transgenders
- "Media blitz aims at 'normalizing' transgenderism" by Leo Hohmann. "If you can destroy what it means to be a woman or a man, the whole country is up for grabs"
- "'Ey' vay! Mind-boggling new pronouns for guys, gals and other people" by Paul Bremmer, in which experts claim the gender issue in today's America has descended into "social madness"
- "The Rachel Dolezal-ation of the Oregon killer" by Larry Elder, who asks: "If Obama is 'black,' why isn't mass shooter Chris Harper Mercer?"
- "Major U.S. companies go nuts for 'gay' rights" by Leo Hohmann, on how all your favorite companies are now pushing for sweeping changes for homosexuals and transgenders
- "Transhumanism: Man's new quest for immortality" by Steve Elwart, a stunning look at a science fiction world rapidly becoming our reality
- "Scientists: We can mind-wipe your belief in God" by Douglas Ernst, on research results showing that following a new "treatment," "people were less inclined to reach for comforting religious ideas"
- "Reality? How yesteryear" by Walter E. Williams, in which the columnist and author, now identifying as a springbok, warns readers against "animalphobia."
"Once upon a time we recognized REALITY as something distinct from fantasy and delusion," observes Kupelian. "Today, for many this distinction is not only gone, but more to the point, it is irrelevant. What you think or feel you are, you are. Even worse, increasingly, anyone who refuses to play along with your delusion is a 'bigot' and a 'hater' – maybe even a criminal."
Nevertheless, he concludes, "there is still hope! There's a way out, which we delve into in November's Whistleblower. I urge readers to get 'TRANS-MANIA,' read it, and share it with others!"
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of "Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage" by Paul Kengor, Ph.D.
Although far left radicals, for ideological and strategic reasons, have long been trying to undermine and break up the American family, making their arguments and using various tactics over the course of the past century, it wasn't until now that they found the vehicle to make it all happen: same-sex marriage.
Today, as the legal definition of marriage rapidly changes, the floodgates have finally opened and the fundamental transformation of the American family will now take on new speed and new dimensions.
How could this possibly happen?
In "Takedown," Kengor exposes the origins of far left forces and reveals their obsession with redefining marriage and the family structure, starting with Karl Marx. He goes on to reveal to readers the sordid history of people like Margaret Sanger, Wilhelm Reich, Herbert Marcuse and assorted '60s radicals, showing how what were once fringe concepts have become accepted by mainstream thought and are today welcomed by many legislators and judges – including, most recently, a majority of justices on the U.S. Supreme Court.
"Takedown" exposes how gay marriage is serving as a Trojan horse for the far left to secure the final takedown of marriage that it has long wanted, and countless everyday Americans are oblivious to the deeper forces at work. "Takedown" takes no prisoners and bluntly shows the reader that even Karl Marx and his more anti-marriage comrade Engels would be dumbfounded at the mere thought that modern Americans would gladly join them in their rejection of God's design for natural marriage and the family.
Paul Kengor, Ph.D., is a bestselling author whose works include "11 Principles of a Reagan Conservative," "The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism" and "The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: the Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor."(An $18.95 value, yours FREE as WND's gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn't we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive Paul Kengor's "Takedown" and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the November 2015 issue, "TRANS-MANIA."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).