Whistleblower - Subscribe
Out of Stock
October 2016 – HILLARY'S ULTIMATE WEAPON: America's biased and abusive news media finally abandon all pretense of fairness
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only one thing could be more bizarre, in the United States of America, than electing Hillary Rodham Clinton as president – a sick old woman who lies continually, values nothing but her own power and wealth, has no record of positive accomplishments, advocates disastrous policies, and has spent a lifetime wallowing in corruption and criminality … and pulling all those around her down into the same muck.
That one thing even more bizarre would be the current specter of virtually the entire establishment news media, who traditionally have feigned impartiality and fairness, now falling over one another in a frenzied campaign to put the Clintons back in the White House.
For decades, the "mainstream media" have attempted to maintain the illusion of being neutral arbiters of truth, serving the American people by fairly researching and presenting accurate information about the larger world.
No more. The mask is off, the game over, the pretense all but abandoned. Today, the establishment press is plainly revealed to be – as Rush Limbaugh puts it – nothing more than "an extension of the Democratic Party."
That's not a metaphor. As revealed in October's stunning pre-election Whistleblower issue – titled "HILLARY'S ULTIMATE WEAPON: America's biased and abusive news media finally abandon all pretense of fairness" – it is hard-core reality.
Highlights of "HILLARY'S ULTIMATE WEAPON" include:
- "'Mainstream media' and 'Democratic Party.' What's the difference?" – by David Kupelian
- "On Trump, all the media can do is lie" by Ann Counter, who says every day the press has the same mission: "What are we going to pretend is a huge crisis for the Trump campaign today?"
- "Trump, Hitler and the Washington Post" by David Kupelian, exploring why the iconic newspaper repeatedly likens the GOP candidate to history's most reviled mass-murderer
- "Just how biased was Lester Holt?" by Art Moore. Holt to Trump: "Your negatives are staggering!" To Clinton: "Do you get your feelings hurt sometimes?"
- "America's 'Alice in Wonderland' media": Watch as Hillary Clinton is proclaimed "one of the most honest politicians in America." Yes, really.
- "How Hillary's health 'conspiracy' went 'mainstream'" by Joseph Farah. "What the media had condemned as out-of-bounds conspiratorial madness on Tuesday suddenly was their big story on Sunday"
- "Trump triumphs because Americans detest the media" by Laura Hollis, on how a wildly biased and dishonest press have inadvertently become a major asset for the GOP candidate
- "Media go berserk over Trump on immigration" by Garth Kant, on how the big media maligned the candidate's bold, comprehensive policy speech as "an angry rant," "snarling," "inflammatory," "nativist," "wild" and "dystopian" – and concluded, "he's getting worse!"
- "Stop the presses: Trump does not hate babies, after all!"
- "News anchor unloads on live TV: Trump is a 'bullsh-- artist' … 'For a president of the United States, it's uniquely worrying'" by Chelsea Schilling
- "Even this liberal journalist decries media bias" by Ellen Ratner, who complains, "It is time for the news media to go back to reporting the news"
- "Media shield Obama and Hillary from Libyan debacle" by Roger Aronoff, on how honest news reporting would reveal how their "administration switched sides in the war on terror"
- "Big Media: We really want to expose Clinton corruption, but Trump just won't let us!" by Curtis Ellis
- "Trump vs. my Democratic Party's fantasy politics" by Bob Just, on how the politically correct media and pop culture work to make Hillary president.
"The establishment media are continually getting worse," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "After shamefully serving as Obama's de facto propaganda ministry for the past eight years, today they have basically abandoned their tired pretense of even-handedness and are now rabidly, openly attacking Donald Trump 24/7.
"As 'HILLARY'S ULTIMATE WEAPON' reveals, to today's 'mainstream' journalists and pundits, Trump is a 'white racist supremacist' madman who resembles, more than anyone else, Adolf Hitler. And what about the scandal-plagued Hillary Clinton? She's more qualified for the presidency, you will learn from our media elite, than any American since Thomas Jefferson and John Quincy Adams. Her email scandal was no more serious than 'jaywalking,' and she is – please don't choke – 'one of the most honest politicians in America.'"
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE paperback copy of David Barton's sensational bestseller, "The Jefferson Lies: Exposing the Myths You've Always Believed About Thomas Jefferson."
Incredibly, the American public was nearly deprived of the opportunity to read this book. In 2012, popular historian David Barton set out to correct what he saw as the distorted image of a once-beloved Founding Father, Thomas Jefferson, in what became a New York Times best-selling book, "The Jefferson Lies."
Despite the wildly popular success of the original hardcover edition, or perhaps because of it, a campaign to discredit Barton's scholarship was launched by bloggers and a handful of non-historian academics.
What happened next was shocking – and virtually unprecedented in modern American publishing history. Under siege from critics, the publisher spiked the book and recalled it from the retail shelves from coast to coast. "The Jefferson Lies" is thus a history book that made history, becoming possibly the first book of its kind to be victimized by the scourge of political correctness.
But more than three years later, it is back as an updated paperback edition in which Barton sets the record straight and takes on the critics who savaged his work.
Why did this book spark so much controversy? It could only happen in an America that has forgotten its past. Its roots, its purpose, its identity all have become shrouded behind a veil of political correctness bent on twisting the nation's founding, and its Founders, beyond recognition. The time has come to remember again.
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue titled "WAR OF THE WORLDS: Why this election offers the most important presidential choice in modern history."
Never – or at least not in any living American's lifetime – has there been a presidential election like this one. While the primaries were chaotic, with 17 contenders on one side and a scandalously rigged show-contest on the other, now the past chaos has been replaced by a stark binary choice with monumental implications. For hanging in the balance this November is not only the future direction of the United States of America, but its very identity for the next generation, and perhaps for all time.
Like two powerful heavenly bodies – the vast Clinton machine and the unpredictable but brilliant Trump phenomenon – these are now the focal points around which mighty forces, both national and international, are aligning themselves in preparation for the great battle to come.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive David Barton's "The Jefferson Lies: Exposing the Myths You've Always Believed About Thomas Jefferson" and "WAR OF THE WORLDS: Why this election offers the most important presidential choice in modern history," but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).