Whistleblower - Subscribe
Out of Stock
July 2016 – KILLING JIHAD: Defeating the existential threat Obama says doesn't exist
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
Almost 15 years after the horrendous 9/11 attacks and the ensuing "war on terror," waged at a cost of thousands of American soldiers' lives and trillions of dollars, America is losing that war.
Today, Islamic jihad is a bigger problem for Americans than ever. With terror attacks on the homeland coming with increasing frequency and ferocity – the worst massacre since 9/11 occurring recently in Orlando – polls show neutralizing terrorism is at the top of most Americans' priorities.
Although President Obama and his former secretary of state and chosen successor, Hillary Clinton, live in a state of perpetual denial as to who is our enemy and how to defeat it, most Americans have managed to cut through the politically correct fog and finally see their enemy for what it truly is: an ultra-violent worldwide religious cult totally bent on global conquest.
While Obama pretends the threat doesn't exist, he ironically created its most virulent and dangerous manifestation – ISIS – by ignoring top military advisers and recklessly pulling all American troops out of Iraq. And he has been fueling ISIS ever since by refusing to attack it with anything resembling a serious strategy.
As ISIS boasts in a recent recruiting video: "[The Islamic State's] territory is already greater than Britain, eight times the size of Belgium, and 30 times the size of Qatar!" Indeed, the apparent success of ISIS' self-proclaimed caliphate is attracting wave upon wave of "radicalized" young converts, male and female, from around the world, including America.
And yet there is hope. Obama's time is coming to an end (unless Hillary Clinton is elected, which most believe would amount to a third and possibly fourth Obama term). On the other hand, Donald Trump insists that as president he would stop the endless flood of immigrants into the U.S. from terror hotbeds and would lead America's allies in seriously engaging, militarily and in all other ways, the jihadist enemy and defeating it.
In July's groundbreaking issue of Whistleblower, "KILLING JIHAD: Defeating the existential threat Obama says doesn't exist," some of the world's top experts lay out exactly how to win this vexing, multifaceted conflict that is, nevertheless – as Dr. Sebastian Gorka puts it – a "winnable war."
Highlights of "KILLING JIHAD" include:
- "The Islamic zombie apocalypse: Understanding how 'radicalization' works – and how to prevent it" by David Kupelian
- "Is Islamic terror America's future?" by Patrick J. Buchanan, who warns that "ISIS is not just an organization but a cause, a movement, an idea"
- "To be an American Muslim" by Joseph Farah, who says "It's time to stop playing Russian roulette with our nation's safety"
- "Stealth jihad in America" by Leo Hohmann, who explains how, focused on terrorism, most people are missing the real attack on the U.S. homeland
- "Hacktivists: ISIS recruiters are in the U.S., hunting teen girls" by Chelsea Schilling – "They asked her to blow up a major place in her town and sent bomb instructions"
- "Sebastian Gorka's plan to defeat ISIS – simple but devastating" by Garth Kant, in which the well-known expert complains, "The FBI people I know are fed up with getting PC stuffed down their throats"
- "We're importing radical Islam" – in which GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump warns, post-Orlando, that "We cannot continue" to admit tens of thousands, many with "the same thought process as this savage killer"
- "What would Reagan do?" A team of experts strongly advise modeling an anti-jihad campaign after the 40th president's successful strategy to counter the Soviet communist threat
- "DHS whistleblower reveals how Homeland Security aids terrorists" by Philip Haney and Art Moore, on how high-level political correctness is leaving the U.S. open to Islamic invasion and destruction
- "When 'they' come: The real reason millions of Americans are arming themselves" by Laura Hollis
"This issue of Whistleblower is about one thing: how to defeat Islamic jihad," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "Americans have probably heard all they care to know about radical Islam and its beliefs, its love of death and its atrocious treatment of women, infidels, Christians, Jews, Yazidis, gays, dogs, pigs and so on. Americans have heard enough about the demonic barbarian horde called ISIS. They have heard enough about how political correctness has scandalously permitted terror attack after murderous terror attack to occur right here on American soil by sabotaging law enforcement's efforts to protect the homeland. Americans are ready for real answers. This issue of Whistleblower cuts through the noise and non-essentials and focuses on the actual hardcore strategies for combating and defeating Islamic jihad on every level – not just destroying ISIS and foiling terror plots, but neutralizing the demonic but seductive ideology that underlies and feeds this cancer."
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of Carl Gallups' acclaimed new book, "Be Thou Prepared: Equipping the Church for Persecution and Times of Trouble."
"The world is not safe," says Gallups. "Terrorist attacks are on the rise and ever-threatening. Natural disasters are occurring with increased impact and intensity. Christians are being targeted and persecuted in America."
Therefore, it's time for the church to step up and be prepared for trials and tribulation to come.
"Be Thou Prepared" warns of the imminent Christian persecution coming to the United States and explains the role of faith in times of trouble. It deals with both spiritual and practical readiness for what's bound to come – sooner or later. While acknowledging that true hope lies in faith and reliance on God in the face of disaster and persecution, "Be Thou Prepared" also makes the biblical case for preparedness for all types of situations – not as an option, but as a spiritual imperative.
In it, you'll learn:
- How did the early church deal with disaster and persecution?
- What does the Bible say about being prepared for disasters?
- Should Christians protect themselves with firearms?
- Should we stockpile supplies?
- How should we be prepared for the possibility of a coming economic collapse, an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack or a potentially looming World War III?
- What are Christians to do in the face of growing persecution?
- How can we be effective witnesses in times of distress?
- … and much more.
Full of practical advice on maintaining necessary medical supplies, storing food, arranging for temporary shelters and more, "Be Thou Prepared" equips Christians and Christian leaders to understand the best way they can prepare themselves and their congregations so as not to be caught off guard but to be ready to help those in need when evil comes to their door.
"Hallelujah! The first Christian manifesto for being prepared physically and spiritually for tribulation ahead." – Pastor Mark Biltz, founder of El Shaddai Ministries and author of "Blood Moons"
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn't we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive "Be Thou Prepared" and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).