Whistleblower - Gift
Give a friend or loved one a wonderful gift – a subscription to what many people call the world's best newsmagazine, Whistleblower. All you need to do is provide the recipient's name and address in the "SHIPPING ADDRESS" field during checkout, and your own name and address in the "BILLING ADDRESS" field. We'll take care of the rest – including sending a handsome gift card notifying the recipient of your generosity.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, give a one-year Whistleblower gift subscription and you'll not only get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), but as our thank-you, you'll receive two extraordinary free gifts:
First, you'll get one of the most important books of our time, “Impeachable Offenses: The Case for Removing Barack Obama from Office.”
Investigative reporters Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott deliver what amounts to a rough draft of the articles of impeachment against Barack Obama – an indictment that goes well beyond today's headlines about the IRS, Benghazi and other scandals.
- How Obamacare is not only unconstitutional but illegally bypasses Congress, infringes on states’ rights, and marks an unprecedented and unauthorized expansion of IRS power.
- How Obama has sidestepped Congress and already granted largely unreported de facto amnesty for millions of illegal aliens using probably illicit interagency directives and executive orders.
- How the Obama administration recklessly endangered the public by releasing from prison criminal illegal aliens at a rate far beyond what is publicly known.
- The president’s personal role in the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi attacks, with new evidence about what was transpiring at the U.S. mission prior to the assaults – possibly impeachable activities in and of themselves.
- Illicit edicts on gun-control actions in addition to the deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running operation intended, the book shows, to collect fraudulent gun data.
- From “fusion centers” to drones to alarming Department of Homeland Security power grabs, how U.S. citizens are fast arriving at the stage of living under a virtual surveillance regime.
- New evidence of rank corruption, cronyism and possible impeachable offenses related to Obama’s first term “green” funding adventures misusing public funds.
- How Obama has weakened America both domestically and abroad by emboldening our enemies, tacitly supporting a Muslim Brotherhood revolution, spurning our allies, and minimizing the threat of Islamic fundamentalism.
With Obama’s approval ratings continuing to plummet, “Impeachable Offenses” was recently distributed, with the help of at least one U.S. congressman, to every member of the House of Representatives. (A $25.95 value, yours FREE when you subscribe to Whistleblower!)
Second, you'll also receive Whistleblower's special issue titled “ONE NATION UNDER SURVEILLANCE: ‘Big Brother is watching’ in ways Orwell never dreamed.”
Mesmerized by the amazing convenience and connectedness made possible by gee-whiz consumer electronics, most Americans don't realize their world is rapidly coming to resemble the totalitarian society described by novelist George Orwell in "1984," one characterized by universal surveillance. In fact, as this issue of Whistleblower proves, in today's America "Big Brother is watching in ways Orwell never dreamed." "ONE NATION UNDER SURVEILLANCE" comprehensively documents how Americans today face unprecedented attacks – from all directions – not just on their privacy, but on their liberty.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Give a two-year Whistleblower gift subscription and as our thank-you, not only will you receive “Impeachable Offenses” and “ONE NATION UNDER SURVEILLANCE," but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
If you wish to give a gift subscription by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).