Whistleblower - Subscribe
April 2014 – THE WAR FOR THE GOP: How conservatives plan to take over the Republican Party and stop the Obama juggernaut
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s a crazy situation: Conservative-minded Americans – people who a generation ago were part of the “Reagan Revolution,” and today might identify with the “tea party” – are caught up in not just one, but two civil wars.
The first conflict everyone knows about: America is more polarized today than at any time in the last century.
Arrayed on one side are the forces for limited government, free-market capitalism and traditional morality, people who believe less government means more freedom, and that the “American Dream” depends primarily on self-governing, moral and religious people. Members of this side self-identify predominantly as Republicans.
On the other side are those who consider the first group to be unfair, unjust, unfeeling, selfish, intolerant, racist and predatory – and maybe evil. It is this side, which looks to government to solve virtually all problems, that currently dominates American government, media, education and culture. Members of this side self-identify overwhelmingly as Democrats.
That’s War No. 1.
At the same time, while the Democratic Party is largely unified, the Republican Party – as documented in the April issue of Whistleblower magazine – is embroiled in yet another civil war, within itself!
Titled “THE WAR FOR THE GOP: How conservatives plan to take over the Republican Party and stop the Obama juggernaut,” it features people ranging from Sen. Ted Cruz, Sean Hannity and Phyllis Schlafly to Richard Viguerie, Jerome Corsi, Joseph Farah and Patrick Buchanan, who together map out the path to victory.
“In this issue, Whistleblower covers the GOP war from the front lines,” says David Kupelian, vice president and managing editor of WND.com, “and we’re not taking any prisoners.”
Indeed, here’s how Richard Viguerie, one of the key people responsible for Ronald Reagan’s sweeping victories in the 1980s, puts it in this issue of Whistleblower: “For over a hundred years, we conservatives have had our political guns trained on the wrong target. We’ve been focused on defeating the liberal, big-government Democrats, when the first, and most important, roadblock to our goal of governing America according to conservative principles is the progressive, big-government Republicans.”
Highlights of “THE WAR FOR THE GOP” include:
- “Cruz: Establishment GOP can't handle the truth” by Garth Kant, who explains why, according to the tea party’s favorite senator, his straight talk makes establishment Republicans’ “heads explode”
- “God and the GOP” by David Kupelian, on what to do about those vexing "social issues" during a crucial election year
- “What do this year’s midterm elections really mean?” by Joseph Farah, who shows why action to assure America gets quality leaders must take place now, not in November
- “How the tea party became the real GOP” by Richard Viguerie, who says, “It is hard for conservatives to understand that establishment Republicans are the enemy”
- “Newly formed ‘Takeover Super PAC’ riles establishment”
- “Hannity offers ‘major course correction’” by Art Moore. With America at ‘a tipping point,’ top talker’s plan features simple, commonsense solutions
- Q&A with Sean Hannity, who explains: “Republicans are spending their time reacting to Democrats instead of inspiring a whole new class of potential conservatives”
- “Amnesty: Suicide for the conservative movement” by Phyllis Schlafly, on repeated polls that prove most immigrants are simply more liberal than native-born Americans
- “What real women want” by Gina Loudon, in which this top tea party activist reveals the truth about politics and the fairer sex
- “Will Obamacare be the death of liberalism?” by Patrick J. Buchanan, who says it may “cost Democrats the Senate in 2014” and “eviscerate the defining idea of the Democratic Party”
- “A note to 'fiscal conservatives' from a social conservative” by Dennis Prager, on why libertarianism can never work without morality and religion
- “Obama sets the stage for a GOP conservative” by Jerome Corsi, on how to elect right-thinking people in 2014 and beyond
- “It’s the primaries, stupid!” by Richard Viguerie, who warns that for over a century, conservatives have been aiming at the wrong target.
“This November’s election and the one in 2016 are the last station stops before this train called America goes off the cliff,” said Kupelian. “I advise WND readers to get on board by reading and sharing this issue as widely as they can.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of the compelling, Emmy-winning DVD documentary, "A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation." Watch how a handful of brilliant men, including James Madison, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, lead a political battle to create a new form of government, one that establishes the standard of self-government to the world. This is the first comprehensive recreation of the stirring and heated debates between America's founders, during the sweltering summer of 1787, leading to the drafting and adoption of the Constitution of the United States. Filmed on location at Philadelphia's Independence Hall, Williamsburg, Va., and other historical sites, "A More Perfect Union" dramatically chronicles how America became a nation and those underlying principles that guard our freedoms today. An absolute must-see. (A $19.95 value, yours FREE as WND's gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn't we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive "A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation" and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the April 2014 issue, "THE WAR FOR THE GOP."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).