Whistleblower - Subscribe
May 2015 – FAITH CRIMES: How courageous Christians practicing their religion are being persecuted in Obama’s America
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
The rising persecution of Christians worldwide is, of course, one of today’s most heart-wrenching and consequential trends, with daily reports of Christian believers being murdered, tortured, kidnapped, raped or sold into slavery.
But there is another story of growing Christian persecution, which – if not as terrible in scale and severity – is even more inexplicable. That is the rapidly expanding marginalization, demonization and criminalization of the free practice of the Christian faith in the United States of America – a nation uniquely founded upon religious liberty.
This disturbing trend is the focus of the blockbuster May issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled "FAITH CRIMES."
The issue's subtitle tells the whole story: "How courageous Christians practicing their religion are being persecuted in Obama’s America."
While Christian persecution around the world is perpetrated primarily by Muslims and communists, in America the persecution is driven by a seemingly odd and improbable source: homosexuality, and the influential activist movement that has grown up around it.
Today, that movement has become the spear-tip with which the far left is finally achieving its longtime goal of attacking, intimidating – indeed, legally prohibiting – the free exercise of religion in America.
Legislation currently sweeping the country outlaws counseling help for minors who want to overcome unwanted same-sex attractions; decrees that boys and young men must be allowed to use girls' restrooms and locker rooms if they claim to identify with the opposite sex (and vice versa); mandates pro-homosexual indoctrination of children as young as five; requires the integration of open homosexuals into the military; forces same-sex marriage on the nation; and, perhaps most disturbingly, criminalizes Christian businesspeople for simply opposing homosexuality or same-sex marriage on moral and religious grounds. Should the Supreme Court mandate homosexual marriage throughout the nation, say experts, the persecution will increase exponentially.
"Many thought same-sex marriage would be the crowning achievement of the gay rights juggernaut," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "But then, suddenly, the focus shifted to 'transgender rights,' with Time magazine’s 'Transgender Tipping Point' issue announcing 'America's next civil rights frontier' and Vice President Joe Biden declaring transgender discrimination 'the civil rights issue of our time.'"
Adds Kupelian: "The secret of this never-ending, always-expanding revolutionary movement is that it has the full support of the far left. Not because the left particularly loves people who are homosexual, bisexual and transgender for themselves, but because finally the left has found its weapon, with which – as it has dreamed of doing for decades – it can effectively attack, marginalize, demonize and criminalize its greatest enemy: the Christian religion."
Highlights of Whistleblower's "FAITH CRIMES" issue include:
- "Faith crimes: Why Christians are being persecuted in Obama’s America" by David Kupelian
- "Indiana meets the Borg: How LGBT 'cultural Marxists' are gaining control of businesses" by Scott Lively
- "Dobson: Christians soon to be 'hated minority'" by Bob Unruh, on experts issuing dire warnings regarding the Supreme Court’s "marriage" decision
- "The criminalization of Christianity in America" by Joseph Farah, who shows how immigrants used to flee religious persecution and flock to the U.S. – but now it’s here too!
- "Pagan fury against a pizza parlor: Turning a Christian-owned business into a 'face of hate,' by Robert Knight
- "Communists join attack on Americans’ religious freedom" by Paul Kengor, on how same-sex marriage offers a sledgehammer for destroying the family, marriage and faith
- "Obama's morally confused prayer breakfast lecture" by David Limbaugh, on the president's penchant for demonizing Christianity
- "Obama takes swipe at Christians again"
- "How about a campus 'safe place' for Christians?" by Phyllis Schlafly, on progressives' efforts to shield college students from "scary" free speech with cookies and Play-doh
- "Haters' end goal: Wipe out Christianity in America" by Star Parker, who says today's "homosexual campaign is not about freedom," but about "de-legitimization and annihilation" of the nation’s founding faith
- "Christians' long retreat in the culture war" by Patrick Buchanan, who surveys the modern culture war and concludes: "Thus does biblical truth become bigotry in Obama’s America"
- "Franklin Graham decries 'anti-Christian bias' in America"
- "Crackdown on Christians triggers exodus from military: 'They're starting to wonder, is this going to be a place where I'm tolerated?'" by Greg Corombos
- "First Amendment at stake in same-sex marriage case" by Cliff Kincaid, on ominous warnings spelling out dire threats to America's system of self-government
- "Rush Limbaugh: 'Anti-Christians' aren’t new, but are feeling 'totally confident' now"
- "Battering religious freedom with abortion: The ACLU mounts another attack on Catholics’ pro-life stance" by Robert Knight
- "Hillary: We must change the 'religious beliefs' of the nation"
- "Republicans cower before 'Big Gay Media'" by Cliff Kincaid, on how the LGBT movement transformed from a request for tolerance into a drive for cultural conquest
- "'Gay marriage' activists target archbishop: 'We can expect increasing pressure on Christian leaders who hold to biblical morality'"
- "Puffed-up leftist tyranny punishes dissenters: Freedom of thought and religious expression are at stake" by David Limbaugh
- "Christians go on offense: 'This president is escalating his attacks on our freedom of religion'" by Bob Unruh
- "War declared on Christians: What'll you do?" by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, who says: "With the exception of a handful of Republicans, our House and Senate are AWOL"
- "Time for left and right to join in 'torch-and-pitchfork' protest" by Scott Lively, who says what the elites fear most is authentic populism
Despite the ever-more-outrageous overreach of the LGBT movement (i.e. three-year-old children now being required to sign a contract promising they won't use 'transphobic language' in nursery school), ironically, "gay rights" is the one issue almost everybody is afraid to confront.
"Like Voldemort, the arch-villain so feared by everyone in the 'Harry Potter' stories that they 'dare not speak his name,' almost no one – not Democrats, not Republicans, not Libertarians, not the media, not even most churches – dares speak openly about it," says Kupelian.
"Whistleblower, of course, didn’t get the 'fear memo,'" he adds, "and thus tells the whole incredible story in this issue."
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of the compelling, Emmy-winning DVD documentary, "A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation." Watch how a handful of brilliant men, including James Madison, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, lead a political battle to create a new form of government, one that establishes the standard of self-government to the world. This is the first comprehensive recreation of the stirring and heated debates between America's founders, during the sweltering summer of 1787, leading to the drafting and adoption of the Constitution of the United States. Filmed on location at Philadelphia's Independence Hall, Williamsburg, Va., and other historical sites, "A More Perfect Union" dramatically chronicles how America became a nation and those underlying principles that guard our freedoms today. An absolute must-see. (A $19.95 value, yours FREE as WND's gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn't we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive "A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation" and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the May 2015 issue, "FAITH CRIMES."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).