Whistleblower - Subscribe
June 2015 – AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When most people think of crime families, Vito and Michael Corleone of "The Godfather" come to mind.
But June's issue of Whistleblower magazine, "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY," exposes a real-life crime family more wealthy, more powerful and more dangerous not only to those who cross them, but to the very fabric of America and what still exists of its liberty and rule of law.
"For decades," says WND Editor Joseph Farah in "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY" …
Bill and Hillary Clinton didn't mind hurting their enemies – and used the power of the state to do it. They were only too willing to let their friends and supporters pay for their crimes. They used the Internal Revenue Service to go after their enemies, critics and even ex-lovers who posed a threat. They bullied, harassed and intimidated, and, though no one likes to talk about it in polite company, there is indeed an impressive trail of inexplicable death that has followed in their wake. The famous "Clinton Body Count" even persuaded Monica Lewinsky not to make unnecessary trouble for the "family."
After Hillary’s 2008 electoral debacle, some thought the Clintons' time was over. Many thought perhaps they would be content with enriching themselves through astronomical stipends for speeches and the shadowy exploitation of their "family foundation." Maybe their time was over.
But make no mistake, the Clintons are back, and are pulling every string possible to reclaim the White House a third time – a real "triple crown."
As this blockbuster issue of Whistleblower proves, the corruption Americans have been reading about in Peter Schweizer’s book, "Clinton Cash," is nothing new for the Clintons. It’s been going on for decades, since their Arkansas days, and is what Whitewater, cattle futures and the Rose Law Firm scandals were all about.
"When the Clintons surprised even themselves by reaching the White House in 1992," says Farah, "they took a little of Arkansas with them, tarnishing the hallowed presidential quarters forever – insulting Marine guards, humiliating FBI and Secret Service agents, fooling around with interns and abusing the power the American people mistakenly gave them for eight years."
Scandals surrounded them throughout the Clinton administration and have ever since. But somehow, Bill and Hillary never really paid much of a price.
"They had too many friends in high places," says Farah," "in government, in politics, with the high and mighty who helped engineer their rise and, most of all, within the media who found in them something that reminded them of the days of Camelot."
Now the Clintons are getting ready for their third term in the White House, and, says Farah, "they will not be denied. Already consumed in scandal once again, they count on fooling the people, again.
"After all, it’s their turn."
Highlights of "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY" include:
- "Something wicked this way comes – again" by David Kupelian, on why the Clintons need to be banished from America's political landscape for good
- "The Clinton crime family" by Joseph Farah, on how Bill and Hill escape punishment decade after decade
- "'I don't believe Hillary': Veteran newsman and Clinton admirer decries 'stupid,' 'seedy' scandals and serial lying" by Art Moore
- "Hillary's 22 biggest scandals," a comprehensive look at Mrs. Clinton's outrageous, immoral and illegal behavior
- "Caught on video: Hillary didn't 'do email' because of investigations"
- "IN HER OWN WORDS" – A string of shockingly revealing quotes from Hillary Clinton
- "Smoking gun! Hillary knew Benghazi attack was planned 10 days in advance" by Leo Hohmann, on defense memos that revealed al-Qaida terrorist plans "to kill as many Americans as possible"
- "Rand Paul dubs Libya 'Hillary's war'"
- "Kathleen Willey: 'Scandal a day' with Hillary White House run" by Art Moore, in which the sexual harassment victim o Bill Clinton says of Hillary: "She has only succeeded at riding the coattails of other men"
- "Hillary goes left – the GOP needs to return right" by David Limbaugh, who says, "Republicans don't have the luxury of playing games"
- "Americans' religious beliefs 'have to be changed'" – a shocking declaration from Hillary Clinton
- "Hillary's millions from pro-pipeline firms" by Dick Morris, who documents how Hillary "happily picked up where Bill left off, totaling $10 million in speaking fees"
- "Analyst's probe implicates Hillary in foundation fraud" by Jerome R. Corsi, on evidence of "wanton transgressions" while she served as director
- "Hillary partnered with radical Alinsky group" by Aaron Klein, on the deeply disturbing revelation that confirms her far-left ideological roots
- "Promise of even more amnesty for illegals"
- "How Clinton will crash" by Dick Morris, on the simple fact that accounts for Hillary's elevated ratings in the polls.
As June's Whistleblower documents, the Clintons are a de facto crime family that somehow achieved immunity from prosecution more than 20 years ago – and, until recently, even immunity from criticism from the so-called "mainstream media."
"They know it," concludes Farah. "That’s why they have continued to flout the law and operate by their own set of rules – often sending other people to prison, or perhaps worse, for their own crimes."
If returning a serial sexual predator to the White House (Bill Clinton has reportedly made multiple trips recently to "orgy island," the private Caribbean sex retreat owned by his friend, convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein) isn't enough reason to reject Hillary, "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY" will provide the rest of the reasons.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of Tom Kuiper's blockbuster book, "Hillary Unhinged: In Her Own Words."
Just in time for the 2016 elections comes this electrifying look at the real Hillary Clinton – in her own words, as you have never heard them before.
This is a completely updated paperback version of "I’ve Always Been a Yankees Fan," the classic quote book on Hillary that, in Dick Morris’s words, provides "all the ammunition you need" to "make sure that Hillary's quotes and lies are not forgotten, but come back to haunt her." Even better, "Hillary Unhinged" is chock full of QR codes you can use to go directly to the most outrageous videos and audios of Hillary:
- intoning that she would not run for president,
- sparring with NPR’s Terry Gross over her flip-flopping on gay marriage,
- asking what difference it makes when being grilled about Benghazi,
- insisting that she and Bill were dead broke when the left the White House,
- admitting that she hasn’t driven a car since 1996,
- and much, much more.
A partial "Hillary Unhinged" chapter list includes: "Saint Hillary, "Hillary’s Potty Mouth," "Hillary on Money," "Revisionist Hillary History," "Hillary vs. Barack," "The War on Women," "Dodging Sniper Fire," "Vast Conspiracies," "The Smartest Woman in the World?" and "Blaming Republicans."
In "Hillary Unhinged," you'll find out who the true Hillary is with this raw, revealing and side-splitting collection of quotes that pitilessly underscores Hillary Clinton's hypocrisy and endless pandering. (A $12.95 value, yours FREE as WND's gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn't we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive "Hillary Unhinged: In Her Own Words" and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the June 2015 issue, "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).