Whistleblower - Subscribe
July 2015 – HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
Despite wall-to-wall scandals and consistent polls revealing most Americans neither believe nor trust her, Hillary Clinton is widely expected to garner 40-something percent of the popular vote in 2016, no matter what she says or does between now and Election Day.
Although much of the rest of the electorate is appalled at the prospect of a President Hillary Clinton, her campaign reportedly is raising an unprecedented $2.5 billion to secure victory – meaning she'll spend around $38 on each vote!
So what is the grand strategy for obtaining the remaining few percent of votes needed to send Hillary and "first husband" Bill Clinton back to the White House for their third-term "co-presidency"?
That's the subject of the jarringly eye-opening July 2015 issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016."
In its pages readers will discover the disturbing election strategy of Hillary Clinton. It has virtually nothing to do with real issues, qualifications, accomplishments or character, but has everything to do with two things: 1) shamelessly appealing to the increasingly far-left Democratic Party's core constituencies by demonizing Republicans over fake issues like the "war on women," "voter suppression" and "racism," and 2), pursuing a wide-ranging, multifaceted strategy to profoundly alter the way "free and fair" elections are conducted in America.
This strategy, to state it bluntly, includes encouraging and enabling rampant voter fraud and abuse. For starters, that encompasses all the traditional forms of vote fraud – felons, non-citizens, dead people, multiple-state-voters and others ineligible to vote but who vote anyway – and overwhelmingly vote Democrat. It likewise includes attacking the most sensible voter ID laws, demanding universal voter registration, pushing for vastly expanded pre-election voting, even suing battleground states like Ohio to change their voting laws, and much more.
But by far the most troubling part of the left's plan to win the White House for Hillary involves transforming America from a center-right country to a center-left country – resulting in permanent, progressive-left government – by fast-tracking citizenship (which means voting) for as many millions of aliens, legal and illegal, as humanly possible before Election Day. Every poll shows the vast majority of immigrants will vote Democrat.
Highlights of "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016" include:
- "How Hillary plans to win in 2016" by David Kupelian, on the strategy that would put her over the top – but also transform the country
- "Does the left believe in fair elections?" by Joseph Farah, who says progressives respect the ballot box only as long as the vote goes their way
- "Hillary's plans to stuff the ballot box" by Phyllis Schlafly, documenting the Democratic candidate's devious strategies for capturing as many illegal-alien votes as possible
- "Clintons 'relying on vote fraud' to retake White House," in which the former Ohio secretary of state challenges Hillary's "vote fraud is a myth" claim
- "Hillary: Vote fraud a 'phantom epidemic,' GOP candidates 'fear' open elections"
- "New York’s ever-expanding electorate" by Robert Knight, who shows how trouble starts when citizenship is treated as an "annoying speed bump"
- "Poll shows noncitizens can shape elections" by Hans von Spakovsky, who shows how illegal voters likely elected Al Franken, the "pivotal 60th vote" in passing Obamacare
- "How Obama is rapidly creating 'new American' voters" by Leo Hohmann, comprehensively documenting how and why many major cities are signing contracts with the feds to fast-track a path to citizenship – and voting – for vast numbers of immigrants
- "Latinos will decide who is going to be the next president"
- "Shock poll: Most Democrats think illegals should have the right to vote!"
- "Is Third World America inevitable?" by Pat Buchanan, on where the left's mania for importing new voters is really taking us
- "Voter fraud: an existential threat to America" by James Simpson, an in-depth report showing how Democrats’ attitude toward voter fraud is "the voting version of reparations for slavery"
- "Hillary will spend $38 per vote in 2016!"
- "Oregon adopts automatic voter registration"
- "3 in 4 voters want voter ID laws"
- "Don’t believe voter fraud happens? Here are some examples" by Hans von Spakovsky
- "Cyber experts warn of voting-machine hacks" by Cheryl K. Chumley, in which experts warn that "Our entire democracy depends on systems with minimal, easily bypassed security"
- "Less than 5 percent of military voters ‘were able to cast an absentee ballot that counted’"
- "Hey, Hillary: Immigration costs Americans jobs" by Dick Morris, who annihilates Clinton's recent claim that rapid legalization of illegals will actually improve the job market for Americans
- "Obama adviser: Let in illegals to get votes" by Aaron Klein, on the administration's plan to create permanent "progressive" government
- "Sheriff Joe: Democrats like illegals for one reason only"
- "First Mary Jo Kopechne, then America" by Ann Coulter, who notes that ever since Teddy Kennedy's immigration law, government-dependent immigrant voters have been Democrats' biggest import
- "How serious a threat is vote fraud?" by Barry Farber, who says: "We don’t need Nazis, communists or al-Qaida. Massive distrust in our elections can ruin America."
Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian asks, and answers, the obvious question: "Won't this reckless push to permanently change the makeup of the U.S. voting population alter the very nature of America, her culture, institutions and core values? Without a doubt. But with the progressive left, it's all about power. Nothing else matters."
He adds: "If you really want to understand what America is up against in the coming presidential election, I'd suggest you read "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016."
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of "Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage" by Paul Kengor, Ph.D.
Although far left radicals, for ideological and strategic reasons, have long been trying to undermine and break up the American family, making their arguments and using various tactics over the course of the past century, it wasn't until now that they found the vehicle to make it all happen: same-sex marriage.
Today, as the legal definition of marriage rapidly changes, the floodgates have finally opened and the fundamental transformation of the American family will now take on new speed and new dimensions.
How could this possibly happen?
In "Takedown," Kengor exposes the origins of far left forces and reveals their obsession with redefining marriage and the family structure, starting with Karl Marx. He goes on to reveal to readers the sordid history of people like Margaret Sanger, Wilhelm Reich, Herbert Marcuse and assorted '60s radicals, showing how what were once fringe concepts have become accepted by mainstream thought and are today welcomed by many legislators and judges – including, most recently, a majority of justices on the U.S. Supreme Court.
"Takedown" exposes how gay marriage is serving as a Trojan horse for the far left to secure the final takedown of marriage that it has long wanted, and countless everyday Americans are oblivious to the deeper forces at work. "Takedown" takes no prisoners and bluntly shows the reader that even Karl Marx and his more anti-marriage comrade Engels would be dumbfounded at the mere thought that modern Americans would gladly join them in their rejection of God's design for natural marriage and the family.
Paul Kengor, Ph.D., is a bestselling author whose works include "11 Principles of a Reagan Conservative," "The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism" and "The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: the Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor." (An $18.95 value, yours FREE as WND's gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn't we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive Paul Kengor's "Takedown" and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the July 2015 issue, "HOW THE LEFT PLANS TO WIN IN 2016."
If you wish to subscribe by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).