Whistleblower - Subscribe
June 2013 – OBAMA’S WAR ON CHRISTIANS
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Scandal.” That one word pretty much summarizes the Obama administration’s second term – from Benghazi-gate, to the IRS’s all-out war on hundreds of conservative organizations, to the Justice Department’s “criminalization of journalism” through targeting, harassing and seizing the records of news reporters and editors.
And that’s in addition to the many other Obama scandals, from his illegally waged war against Libya and his policy of targeted assassinations of Americans (both designated by a bipartisan panel of constitutional experts as “clearly impeachable offenses”) to the Justice Department’s disastrous “Fast and Furious” gun-running operation which resulted in at least 100 deaths – and countless other outrages.
Yet, the mother of all Obama scandals – indeed, the root of all the rest – receives little attention from the press. In fact, most Americans have never even heard an explicit reference to the primary scandal of the Obama administration. That is the sole focus of the June issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine.
As Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian says in the issue, headlined “OBAMA’S WAR ON CHRISTIANS”: “Just scratch a little below the surface of all the current scandals, and the mother-lode comes fully into view.”
“Take the IRS scandal. Who exactly are all these 500-plus ‘tea party,’ ‘patriot,’ ‘conservative’ and ‘prolife’ groups being targeted by the revenue agency?” asks Kupelian. “Who populates these organizations? What beliefs and values animate them? By and large, they are Christians and Jews who strongly hold to a traditional, biblical, Judeo-Christian worldview.”
Continues Kupelian: “Haven’t you wondered why the Obama Department of Homeland Security warns law enforcement departments that the real ‘extremist’ threats to America are from pro-lifers, patriots, constitutionalists, amnesty opponents, gun enthusiasts and military veterans? Haven’t you scratched your head trying to figure out why the U.S. military recently threatened to court-martial Christian service personnel just for sharing their faith with others?
“The hard truth is: Barack Obama considers traditional, freedom-loving, center-right Christian America – not Marxism, not Islamism, not a toxic culture nor a stagnant economy – to be his biggest enemy, his greatest obstacle to fundamentally transforming America.”
Highlights of “OBAMA’S WAR ON CHRISTIANS” include:
- “The biggest Obama scandal of all” by David Kupelian
- “Banning Christianity from the armed forces” by Joseph Farah, who reports that the U.S. military was recently advised that Christian believers are “monsters” who “terrorize” others with their faith
- “Under Obama, Christians and conservatives are ‘extremists’” by Bob Unruh, on the current administration’s relentless demonization of opponents of abortion, same-sex marriage and illegal immigration
- “IRS targeting of conservatives continues” by Jerome R. Corsi, on the public interest law firm that has now sued the revenue agency in federal court on behalf of 25 different organizations
- “IRS demands Christian pro-lifers reveal ‘the content of their prayers’” – one of the most outrageous abuses in an era of outrages
- “Why Obama wars against Judeo-Christian America” by David Kupelian, an in-depth and thought-provoking exploration of what’s really behind the never-ending attacks on everything “decent” and “normal”
- “Obamacare forcing Christian companies to provide abortion pill” by Bob Unruh, showing how some of the Obama administration’s abuses are so egregious that the judiciary is siding against them
- “New class of people identified as IRS enemies” by Gina Loudon, on the bizarre fact that families that adopt children are far more likely to be audited by the IRS than “millionaires and billionaires”
- “Warning from Canada: Orwellian future awaits U.S.” by Art Moore, who documents how the lessons of 10 years of same-sex marriage in our neighbor to the north totally shatter the arguments of “gay marriage” supporters
- “Lesbian journalist: 'Gay marriage is a lie'” – in a candid moment, journalist-activist confirms everything most opponents of same-sex marriage have long believed
- “Feds require employees to give open LGBT approval” by Matt Barber, who explains the latest – and astonishingly Orwellian – decree from the Obama Justice Department: No longer is it OK for Christians just to be intimidated and “shut up” regarding “lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders” in the federal workplace – they most verbally support it! As one internal DOJ memo to employees puts it: “Silence will be interpreted as disapproval”
- “How a revered Christian institution was brought down” by Peter LaBarbera, a poignant, insider look at what really caused the downfall of the Boy Scouts of America
- “Dobson: Feds must stop silencing and intimidating Christians” by Bob Unruh, in which the evangelical leader confirms that the IRS has been directly targeting traditional-values religious groups – including his own
- “Assaulting Christians but coddling terrorists” by David Limbaugh, on the U.S. military’s disturbing track record of targeting religious liberty
- “Reflections by a former Muslim on Obama's love of Islam” by Nonie Darwish, on how Obama became the “savior of both Islam and socialists”
- “The world's most dynamic religion is ...” by Dennis Prager, who surprisingly reveals that today’s most influential belief system – and the one increasingly dominating America – is neither Christianity nor Islam
- “Beware of liberals in evangelicals' clothing” by Ann Coulter, who exposes the totally irrational “new Christian ethic of compassion-by-personal-encounter”
- “Christian civil disobedience may be imminent” by Patrick J. Buchanan, who asks: What happens when millions of believers refuse to obey new same-sex marriage laws?
- “Memo to Christian troops: We've got your back” by Matt Barber, who speaks for one public-interest law firm in encouraging American soldiers to “stand tall and proclaim your faith proudly.”
“Fasten your seat belts,” says Kupelian, “because we’re about to go for a wild ride, connecting the dots of the Obama administration’s many outrages, allowing the real scandal underlying all the others to finally come clearly into view.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you'll get a FREE copy of the compelling, Emmy-winning DVD documentary, "A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation." Watch how a handful of brilliant men, including James Madison, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, lead a political battle to create a new form of government, one that establishes the standard of self-government to the world. This is the first comprehensive recreation of the stirring and heated debates between America's founders, during the sweltering summer of 1787, leading to the drafting and adoption of the Constitution of the United States. Filmed on location at Philadelphia's Independence Hall, Williamsburg, Va., and other historical sites, "A More Perfect Union" dramatically chronicles how America became a nation and those underlying principles that guard our freedoms today. An absolute must-see. (A $19.95 value, yours FREE as WND's gift for subscribing to Whistleblower!)
Second, you’ll get a copy of the special Whistleblower issue that many readers have told us is one of the best EVER – namely, “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
To most people, the very idea of “Marxism in America” sounds absurd. After all, this is the “land of the free,” plus we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its failed Marxist “utopia,” didn't we?
Yes, but the truth is, the good old USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
“MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – is increasingly dominating America.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive "A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation" and “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE,” but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the June 2013 issue, "OBAMA’S WAR ON CHRISTIANS."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).