Whistleblower - Subscribe
March 2014 – THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICA: Why Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett is being called ‘the de facto president’
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
Suppose you were a committed leftist revolutionary who somehow got elected president of center-right America.
Suppose you were great at making speeches, but little else. You masked your socialist agenda in the appealing rhetoric of fairness and justice, but secretly loathed the American system of constitutional government and free-market capitalism.
Suppose you were also an extreme narcissist with an absurdly grandiose view of yourself and almost no tolerance for criticism and disagreement. Your ego so fragile, your worldview so distorted, your mind so angry beneath your charismatic exterior, and your self-image of being a divinely gifted leader in danger of disintegrating in the light and heat of mounting geopolitical turmoil and your own stunning failures as president.
In short, suppose you were Barack Obama.
To “stay the course” you were on – of trampling the Constitution and forcing socialism on an unwilling America, despite plummeting disapproval and deafening calls for you to stop – you would need help. A very special and secret kind of help.
You would need Valerie Jarrett.
The March 2014 issue of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, titled “THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICA,” tells the utterly astonishing story of the little-known woman in the White House the New York Times Magazine’s former editor-in-chief calls “in many ways the de facto president.”
Highlights of “THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICA” include:
- “The key to understanding Barack Obama” by Joseph Farah
- “The shadow president: Why top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett truly is ‘Obama’s Rasputin’” by David Kupelian
- “All in the (political) family: Obama's Marxist mentor and Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod” by Paul Kengor
- “Who is Valerie Jarrett?” by Edward Klein, in which the former New York Times Magazine editor in chief says Jarrett “is in many ways the de facto president”
- “Bizarre czars in the White House” by Art Moore, on some of the most radical characters ever to populate the top level of executive branch, all recruited by Valerie Jarrett
- “Obama's strange dependence on Valerie Jarrett” by Karin McQuillan, who explains, “When Obama looks at Jarrett, he sees himself as whole and good and real”
- “Valerie Jarrett’s radical roots” by John Perazzo, on why Obama picked someone with no diplomatic experience to secretly negotiate with Iran
- “Valerie Jarrett dating Muslim athlete”
- “The Benghazi scandal’s female factor” by By Frank J. Gaffney Jr., on the women that played big roles before and after the attack in Libya
- “Did Valerie Jarrett issue the order to stand down in Benghazi?”
- “White House planned the government shutdown” by Garth Kant, who reveals that
“Republicans walked into a trap set up by Valerie Jarrett and President Obama”
- “General blames 'Night Stalker' for military purge: Says mysterious adviser's influence on Obama now negatively affecting U.S. armed forces” by F. Michael Maloof
- “The Jarrett File: What we know about Obama’s secretive adviser” by Andrew Stiles
- “Jarrett and Sebelius launch impassioned gay outreach” by Jerome R. Corsi, on the White House campaign to recruit LGBT people into Obamacare
- “Our bored president: ‘It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like people’” by Ed Lasky
- “I agree with Valerie Jarrett” by Star Parker, who says “A woman's health decisions 'should be in her own hands' – not Obama's!”
“For those who thought they understood Obama, his agenda and his modus operandi,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “all I can say is: Read “THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICA” and your eyes shall be opened.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive two extraordinary free gifts:
First, you'll get the mysterious and inspiring new film documentary, “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah,” just released by WND Films.
A prediction of a world leader's death, a vision of the Messiah, a religious legacy overturned … make for an unmatched true-life thriller.
See the shocking story that a confounded media have ignored and covered up.
In the fall of 2005, the most famous Rabbi in Israel's modern history, 108-year-old Yitzhak Kaduri, announced on Yom Kippur that he had seen the Messiah of Israel in a vision. He insisted that the Messiah would not come until a prominent Israeli figurehead was dead. But why?
To add to the intrigue, Rabbi Kaduri wrote down the Messiah's name and ordered the note to be sealed and secured and not to be opened until one year after his death. Within a few short weeks the Israeli leader had a stroke and lapsed into a coma. A few weeks after that Rabbi Kaduri died.
A year passed. The note was opened. Kaduri's revelation of the name of the Messiah shook the religious world. Israel’s most venerated Rabbi declared that Yehoshua (Jesus) is the name of the true Messiah.
Why would Rabbi Kaduri put his lifelong reputation and legacy in jeopardy? Why would he proclaim that Messiah would not come until a certain renowned leader of Israel was dead? What does all this mean for the Jewish nation today? What does this mean for you?
Find out in this WND Films documentary, “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah: The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtimes,” base on the book of the same name by author Carl Gallups.
Renowned messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, New York Times No. 1 bestselling author of “The Harbinger,” appears in this movie giving amazing insight into the Jewish mind, Hebrew messianic expectations and the profound nature of Rabbi Kaduri's amazing pronouncement.
Did the elderly, revered Rabbi actually have a vision from God? Did he really see the Messiah who is soon to come?
The story is shocking. The story is true. The story is still unfolding today. (A $19.99 value, yours FREE when you subscribe to Whistleblower!)
Second, you'll also receive one of our best Whistleblower special reports ever: "FINDING TRUE HAPPINESS IN AN INSANE WORLD."
Long the freest, wealthiest and happiest nation on earth, America has become the scene of wall-to-wall conflict and polarization, anxiety and depression, anger and violence, and – if you go to Washington, D.C. – subversion and tyranny.
This special Whistleblower edition not only explores these questions in-depth, but manages to shine a bright light on some life-changing answers.
"FINDING TRUE HAPPINESS IN AN INSANE WORLD" is an inspiring, challenging and cutting-edge exploration of what brings true happiness, wholeness and even holiness in a world that seems to be racing in the opposite direction.
"Faith, joy, hope, happiness – many of us have grown so doubtful and cynical in this godless era that we question whether these wonderful things even exist, let alone whether we can have them ourselves," says WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. "This issue of Whistleblower explores these issues in a refreshing and helpful way." (A $7.50 value – FREE when you subscribe!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah” and "FINDING TRUE HAPPINESS IN AN INSANE WORLD," but you'll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the March issue, "THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICA."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).