Whistleblower - Subscribe
September 2014 – DAVID AND GOLIATH: Why Israel, always defending against genocidal attacks, is portrayed as the aggressor
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
In Germany, the crowds were feverishly chanting "Jew, coward pig, come out and fight alone" and "Jews to the gas" and other vile, murderous incitements.
But this was not Kristallnacht ("the night of broken glass"), the notorious 1938 mass attacks on Jews that foreshadowed the Holocaust. It is today's Germany – which, like much of Europe and the rest of the world, is currently experiencing a huge and fiery resurgence of raw Jew-hatred.
"When calls for Jews to be gassed, burned and murdered are bawled on the streets of Germany, that no longer has anything to do with Israel’s politics and Gaza," said Dieter Graumann, president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany. "It is the most abhorrent form of anti-Semitism."
Indeed, as revealed in the September issue of Whistleblower magazine, the current explosion of hatred of Jews is the outcrop of something much deeper and more consequential than just public reaction to Israel's war with Hamas.
Titled "DAVID AND GOLIATH: Why Israel, always defending against genocidal attacks, is portrayed as the aggressor," Whistleblower documents the stunning emergence of virulent anti-Semitism:
- In France, eight synagogues and a kosher supermarket were attacked, and a mob of about 400, chanting "Death to Jews" and "Slit Jews' throats," firebombed a synagogue in a Paris suburb.
- The Jewish owners of dozens of shops in Rome have found swastikas and anti-Jewish slogans scrawled on shutters and windows, including "Jews, your end is near."
- In Manchester, England, occupants in a group of cars shouted "Heil Hitler" and swore at Jewish pedestrians.
- In Belgium, a café refused to serve a Jewish woman, posting a sign with the message, "Dogs welcome, Jews not." Similar scenes are playing out all across Europe.
- In Australia, police arrested five people after a group of Jewish schoolchildren were abused and threatened by eight drunken men. "They were screaming ‘Heil Hitler,’ ‘Kill the Jews,’ ‘Palestine must kill you Jews,’ ‘We are going to cut your throats and slice your throats open,'" said one eyewitness.
- In NATO-member Turkey, Prime Minister Recep Erdogan outright compared Israel to Hitler.
- And the U.N. "Human Rights Council" recently named a three-member international commission to investigate Israel's supposed "war crimes" during Operation Protective Edge – chaired by a notoriously anti-Israel academic who has repeatedly demanded the International Criminal Court prosecute Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a war criminal.
- Even in the United States, anti-Semitism is emergent: A rabbi in North Miami Beach, wearing the traditional Orthodox black hat and long coat, was gunned down on his way to temple. In Brooklyn, a 24-year-old Jewish man was punched in the face and knocked to the sidewalk by three teenagers, while the next day, a 9-year-old Jewish boy was riding his bike when three male teenagers hit him in the back of the head. In Boston, pro-Israel supporters had to be rescued from an angry crowd shouting "Jews back to Birkenau" and "Drop dead, you Zionazi whores." Similar examples throughout the U.S. abound.
So what is really behind this worldwide outbreak of anti-Semitism?
As "DAVID AND GOLIATH" documents, there's more at play here than just the Gaza war with its dead civilians, more than biased media coverage, more than Muslim immigration into Western societies.
"Like Ebola, the world is witnessing a resurgent epidemic of the primordial 'virus' of anti-Semitism," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "A bizarre moral inversion is gripping much of the world – it is a global, even metaphysical, phenomenon – and Whistleblower reveals it all in this very hard-hitting and thought-provoking issue."
Highlights of "DAVID AND GOLIATH" include:
- "When David becomes Goliath: Understanding the world's moral inversion when it comes to Israel" by David Kupelian
- "Kristallnacht 2014" – a guided tour of anti-Semitic demonstrations and crimes now exploding worldwide, by Art Moore
- "Western anti-Semitism and Israel's options" by Walter E. Williams, who reminds Israel's critics: "There's no nice war, and that's why war should be a last alternative"
- "The Ebola-like plague of anti-Semitism sweeping the West" by Avi Davis, who says the unthinkable is happening: "Jews are once again openly threatened in Germany and sometimes attacked"
- "The world's ultimate disinformation campaign: Unearthing the astonishing biblical and historical roots of anti-Semitism and Israel hatred" by Joseph Farah
- "The genocide libel" by Dennis Prager, who explains why some world leaders consider Israel "worse than the Nazis"
- "Jon Voight fires back at celebs condemning Israel," in which the famous actor sharply rebukes his Hollywood peers who have publicly condemned Israel over the Gaza war, telling them, "You should hang your heads in shame"
- "Was Israel justified in going after Hamas terrorist tunnels?" by Alan M. Dershowitz, in which the top lawyer rebuts U.N. accusations of Israeli "war crimes" and "indiscriminate killing"
- "Revealing the Nazi connection to Islamic terror" by Chuck Morse. Why exactly was that famous Jerusalem mufti seen cozying up to Hitler?
- "Top 10 differences between Israel and 'the Palestinians'" by Don Feder, a quick summary of how 3,300 years of turbulent history has ended up
- "Anatomy of an anti-Semite," a glimpse into the strange and delusional mental processes of a Jew-hater, by David Kupelian
- "Uprooted Jews 'ready to return to Gaza,'" in which a Gush Katif pioneer says former Jewish residents would line up to move back to Gaza if given a chance
- "Never again: Why Israel must not ever cede Judea and Samaria" by Joseph Farah.
"This special issue of Whistleblower," says Kupelian, "which includes a comprehensive report by WND founder and Mideast expert Joseph Farah definitively laying out the historical and biblical roots of Jew-hatred, is a great read – eye-opening, powerful and life-affirming."
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive two free gifts:
First, you'll get the book Glenn Beck insists is the very first book Americans should read if they want to restore their nation to greatness – "The 5,000 Year Leap" by W. Cleon Skousen. “Over my book or anything else, get ‘The 5000 Year Leap,’” said Beck. “It’s the book Ronald Reagan wanted taught in high schools, and Ted Kennedy stopped it from happening. That should tell you all you need to know. When you read these principles, your mouth will fall open. The scales will fall off your eyes … It will help you understand American free enterprise. You’ll be able to defend it. You’ll be able to know what makes it possible for 6 percent of humanity living under our free economy to produce one-half of the Earth’s developed wealth every single year.”
As "The 5,000 Year Leap" proves, it was because of the free-enterprise system that America produced such astounding inventions and ideas, from jet propulsion to the doubling of life expectancy. The author explains in crystal clear, concise terms all that came together to create a nation that literally accomplished a 5,000-year leap in progress. Skousen covers in detail what went into the design of the U.S. Constitution, highlighting the original sources for the principles that inspired the United States, and showing how the Founders developed these principles from the studies of Cicero, Locke, Montesquieu and Adam Smith.
Within this narrative of success, Skousen weaves the story of America as a Christian nation, guided by divine providence and created for the liberty and rights of mankind. "The 5000 Year Leap" gives the reader a greater understanding of the origins of the United States of America, the consequences of deviating from the principles on which it was founded and all the characteristics that made this nation the greatest in history. (A $19.95 value – FREE!)
Second, you'll also receive Whistleblower's special – and uncannily prophetic – issue titled "THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES."
This eye-opening report released earlier this year has a subtitle that sums up everything: "With public support vanishing, Obama has only one way left to govern." Contributing their penetrating insights to this special Whistleblower issue are talk-radio giants Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, as well as Ronald Reagan’s top intelligence analyst Herbert E. Meyer, in addition to WND’s Joseph Farah, Jerome Corsi, David Kupelian and many others.
So, what’s coming next from Obama for the remainder of his presidency? With his popularity and credibility now at Nixonian levels due to his blatant lies, the president at this point has only one way forward, concludes Whistleblower: Crises. Lots of crises.
Without constant chaos – real, imaginary or manufactured – Obama and his agenda would be seen for what they really are, and he would swiftly and surely be impeached by the House of Representatives, convicted by the Senate and removed from office.
But if Americans can be kept distracted and upset by constant crises, leftwing demagoguery and demonization of conservatives and critics – as they have for more than five years – Obama can make it through the remainder of his second term with his destructive "transformational" policies intact.
With that as the starting point, "THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES" takes readers on a jaw-dropping exploration of what Obama will likely do in the coming months and years. Bottom line: Be prepared.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you'll not only get "The 5,000 Year Leap" and "THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES," but you’ll also get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the September 2014 issue, "DAVID AND GOLIATH."
To order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).