YOU CAN FIND THE PRINT SINGLE ISSUE HERE.
Readers may also order an annual Digital Whistleblower subscription and receive a free e-book!
GOD WITH US
American culture has gone mad, with men who think they're women and politicians who think they're gods. Hatred and division are at historic levels, with some experts even predicting civil war. Western Civilization is genuinely in peril. And yet ... dare speak the truth about any of this and you risk being attacked as a "hater" or a "fascist."
Into this toxic environment of strife and high anxiety now descends the Christmas season – the annual observance of the miraculous birth of the Messiah, the savior of mankind, the Christ child.
And while the usual seasonal insanity erupts on schedule – like the public school teacher who recently banned red and green decorations from the classroom because they're "Christmas colors" – the Christmas season is still a time when most Americans, 70 percent of whom self-identify as Christians, honor and celebrate the incarnation of Jesus Christ … and everything that means.
December's issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled "GOD WITH US," explores some of the magnificently deep, mysterious and life-giving aspects of Christmas and Christ. And especially, of living the life God has called all of His children to live in a very confused and broken world.
Highlights of "GOD WITH US" include:
- "My Christmas heart attack" by David Kupelian, a very personal example of how God makes "all things work together for good"
- "Why does Jesus have so many names? '… They shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" by Joseph Farah
- "The scientific cure for depression: Prayer" by Hanne Nabintu Herland, on the multiple studies that document the physical and mental health benefits of faith
- "Toward the end of his life, Billy Graham insisted the ‘Second Coming is near’" by Troy Anderson, on how the late evangelist talked to Whistleblower just before delivering his "final, most important" message
- "Top 10 biblical prophecies of Jesus's nativity and Israel's restoration" by Joseph Farah, highlighting Bible passages that reveal amazing details about the Messiah's birth
- "The atheist's awakening" by David Kupelian, on how ultimate denial sometimes yields to embracing ultimate Reality
- "Rejoice always? Really?" by Greg Laurie, on maintaining personal peace even when the world is spinning out of control
- "The Christmas carol that stopped a war: The little-known but amazing history of 'Silent Night'" by Victor M. Parachin
- "Why did God choose the Apostle Paul?" by David Limbaugh, on how the "least likely person" to pioneer Christianity's spread turned into the wisest of choices
- "How to be 'born again'" by Greg Laurie, who says: "God isn't looking for religious people, but sinful people like you and me"
- "Messiahs false and true: A wild ride through outer and inner space in search of the Savior" by David Kupelian.
"Every December, we try to give Whistleblower readers something genuinely meaningful, uplifting and redemptive to think about," said the magazine's editor, best-selling author David Kupelian. "Christmas is still a celebration of a miracle beyond human comprehension, and I don't think anyone will be disappointed with this month's 'GOD WITH US' issue."
Readers may also order a subscription to Whistleblower's print edition at a reduced rate.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).