YOU CAN FIND THE PRINT SINGLE ISSUE HERE.
Readers may also order an annual Digital Whistleblower subscription and receive a free e-book!
IDENTITY POLITICS IS DESTROYING US: How diversity mania is poisoning politics, culture, education and science
"Identity Politics" – a sacred cause for today's Democratic Party – is reshaping American life, law, politics, culture and virtually every major institution. Yet most people have little or no idea what it really is – or how dangerous.
Though the term has changed meanings over the years, "identity politics" today has morphed into something so perverse and destructive as to literally promote hatred, conflict and mental illness on the individual level, and on a societal level widespread mistrust, tribalization and ultimate disintegration of the greatest nation in history.
All this is dramatically explored in the October 2018 issue of WND's acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, "IDENTITY POLITICS IS DESTROYING US: How diversity mania is poisoning politics, culture, education and science."
Not long ago, America was almost universally recognized as not just the world's most powerful and successful nation, but amazingly enough, also the freest, most optimistic and unified, despite its being the most multi-ethnic country in history. That's why America has long been the No. 1 destination for refugees and other immigrants the world over.
But today – thanks to this mysterious factor called "identity politics" – America's treasured unity has been replaced by a bizarre national obsession with "systemic racism," "implicit bias," "discrimination," "structural inequality," "misogyny," "Islamophobia," "xenophobia," "homophobia," "transphobia" and a never-ending stream of new sins and phobias.
Indeed, it's all today's left can talk about, having successfully propagated the myth that the ranks of Republicans and Christian conservatives are full of racists, fascists, Klansmen and Nazis. Meanwhile, college students are drowning in a culture of fear and guilt, pathologically fixated on mysterious new phantom sins like "white privilege," "toxic masculinity," "micro-aggressions" and "cultural appropriation."
Then there's sex. While the left's ever-metastasizing sexual revolution has introduced and glorified many new protected "minority groups," the most disturbing of all, dominating today's news, is transgenderism. Yet a recent Brown University study revealed that many troubled young people are "coming out" as transgender due to the powerful forces of "social contagion" – literally, they do it because they see other people doing it.
Even the hard sciences, the so-called STEM fields – science, technology, engineering and math – are currently under withering attack for being insufficiently "diverse," with major American institutions watering down their standards and requirements so as to attract more women and minorities. As author and economics professor Walter Williams writes in this issue of Whistleblower: "Some of the arguments for doing so border on insanity. A math education professor at the University of Illinois wrote that 'mathematics itself operates as Whiteness.' She says that the ability to solve algebra and geometry problems perpetuates 'unearned privilege' among whites. A professor at Purdue University’s School of Engineering Education published an article in a peer-reviewed journal positing that academic rigor is a 'dirty deed' that upholds 'white male heterosexual privilege,' adding that 'scientific knowledge itself is gendered, raced, and colonizing.'"
You read that right, they key word being "insanity." The problem is, all this "insanity" is transforming America before our eyes.
Highlights of "IDENTITY POLITICS IS DESTROYING US" include:
- "Confessions of a (former) left-wing radical with cool ethnicity" by Joseph Farah
- "Americans' desperate search for identity" by David Kupelian. In a fractured nation, millions look for meaning and acceptance in all the wrong places
- "The unpardonable heresy of Tucker Carlson" by Patrick J. Buchanan, about controversy following the Fox host asking: "How, precisely, is diversity our strength? Please be specific"
- "Cultural appropriation disorder: America's newest pathology." From dresses and hairstyles to food and yoga, everything is now a cause for offense
- "The destructive power of identity politics: How higher education has been transformed into hateful indoctrination" by Scott Greer
- "Identity politics now sabotaging hard science" by Walter Williams, on how technology, engineering and math are all "under attack" by diversity police who "border on insanity"
- "The great American identity theft: Exploring the surprising origin of today's 'multicultural madness'" by David Kupelian
- "NYC's war on academic excellence" by Michelle Malkin, on how identity politics has birthed a social-engineering agenda that punishes merit-based admissions
- "Court 'licenses' illegals to commit identity theft" by Jack Cashill, showing how one state's Supreme Court exempted "undocumented" immigrants from laws governing American citizens
- "Who are today's white nationalists?" by Dinesh D'Souza. In an era of universal identity politics, it was inevitable this one last group would join in
- "The rotten fruit of feminism and identity politics" by Dr. Michael Brown, on why more and more people today believe white males are inherently evil
- "Ex-lesbian's new identity" by Jason and David Benham, in which the Christian pro athlete brothers recount a moving experience with one young, confused believer.
"Identity politics says what matters most isn't what you believe, but who you are," said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "But this is a flagrant repudiation of the original notion of the American identity, wherein what we hold in common isn't our ethnicity or skin color or sexual hang-ups, but love of a shared history and reverence for certain transcendent values. I think this issue of Whistleblower comes as close as possible to capturing the essence of both the metastasizing problem America now faces – and the truly enlightened solution."
Readers may also order a subscription to Whistleblower's print edition at a reduced rate.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).