THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: The Deep State campaign to destroy TrumpÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs presidency
The newly minted Trump administration ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å as well as the American people ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å are being subjected to an ongoing, evolving disinformation campaign to discredit, disable and destroy Donald Trump's presidency in its infancy.
The current focus of this ever-morphing crusade is the allegation ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å utterly without evidence ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å that President Donald Trump is a "puppet" of Vladimir Putin and "colluded with the Russians" to steal the presidential election from Hillary Clinton. As a juicy subplot to this melodrama, the media also remain obsessed, week after week, with a tweet Trump sent out March 4 accusing Barack Obama of "wiretapping" Trump Tower during the presidential transition period.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__
But before venturing any further, consider the colossal irony confronting Americans right now: Hillary Clinton, who launched the humiliating "Russian reset" as secretary of state, agreed to give control of one-fifth of America's uranium reserves to Russia in return for millions of dollars going to the Clinton Foundation and directly to her husband Bill. And President Barack Obama was caught on a hot mic literally colluding with Russian President MedvedevÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__(Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you").
Yet America's major news organizations, which seemingly found nothing amiss in such shocking "collusion" during Obama's presidency, are now obsessed with the notion that Donald Trump somehow "colluded with the Russians."
This extraordinary coup attempt is the subject of the electrifying April issue of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled "THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: The Deep State campaign to destroy TrumpÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs presidency."
Oh, about that tweet: Unless you interpret Trump's wording ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å "just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å so narrowly (like some in the media) as to mean President Obama personally sneaked into Trump Tower and somehow managed to personally attach listening devices to Donald Trump's telephone, it turns out Trump was right again. All the evidence to date supports the following scenario:
Between November's election and January's inauguration, conversations at Trump Tower between Trump transition team members (and possibly Trump himself) and foreign diplomats or heads of state were indeed surveilled by Obama intelligence agencies. The names of the Trump officials were then improperly "unmasked" by Obama's national security adviser Susan Rice and included in intelligence reports which, thanks to Obama's eleventh-hour executive order, were disseminated widely throughout many intelligence agencies, all but guaranteeing they would be leaked to anti-Trump reporters ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å a very serious crime ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å and published for the purpose of discrediting the Trump presidency.
But that just skims the surface of the Deep State's "rolling coup attempt" against the Trump presidency, as "THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK" makes mind-bogglingly clear.
Issue highlights include:
- "Beltway Democrats' deep state of insanity" by David Kupelian. Obama really did 'collude' with Russians. Hillary gave them our uranium. But D.C. is obsessed with Trump
- "The Beltway conspiracy to break Trump" by Patrick J. Buchanan. Who inside the government is trying to destroy the president?
- "Aren't we all 'wiretapped'?" by Joseph Farah. Obama used surveillance like "some tin-pot dictator in a Third World banana republic"
- "Trump must purge deep-state bureaucrats now" by Sean Hannity. People who have committed felonies or violated the Espionage Act must be prosecuted
- "Former Obama official admits: We spied on Trump" by Garth Kant. "I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open," said Obama staffer Dr. Evelyn Farkas
- "Limbaugh: Dems are hysterical, can't deal with defeat." How creeping insanity has infected the Democratic Party and the Washington establishment
- "Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal" by Art Moore. In-depth look at how Hillary OK'd the controversial sale as mega-cash flowed to the Clinton Foundation ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ and into Bill's pockets
- "Revoke George Soros' citizenship" by Joseph Farah. Why the left-wing billionaire's eviction would help "make America great again"
- "Soros-aligned donors consider increasing support for anti-Trump groups." The left's own Emperor Palpatine looks to expand his empire
- "A Watergate-style threat to the democratic process" by Accuracy in Media. A long-standing practice allows British intelligence to use NSA facilities, and vice versa, for shell-game eavesdropping
- "Trump plants aides in federal agencies to root out saboteurs" by Chelsea Schilling. As Newt Gingrich puts it, "If you drain the swamp, you better have someone who watches over the alligators"
- "64 ways Obama is sabotaging Trump" by Garth Kant. To preserve his legacy, the ex-president would like nothing more than to force Trump's resignation or impeachment
- "The Obama plot to sabotage Trump" by Patrick J. Buchanan. How the previous administration "seeded the U.S. and allied intel communities with IEDs to be detonated on TrumpÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs arrival"
- "Michael Savage: Congress must probe 'subversive' Soros groups." There's an ongoing war to bring this nation to its knees ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å here's a good way to fight it.
Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian puts it all into focus: "During the final debate last October, Hillary Clinton accused Trump of being a Putin's 'puppet.' And when Trump later that evening said he couldn't guarantee he'd accept the results of the upcoming presidential election, Democrats and the media went apoplectic. Clinton described Trump's position as 'horrifying.'
"And yet, ever since Trump won the election, it has been the Democrats who have pathologically refused to accept the electorate's choice, with over 60 Democrat members of Congress boycotting the Inauguration and multitudes marching in the streets carrying 'Not My President' signs. Trump opponents are still trying in every conceivable way to undermine ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å and if possible, reverse ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÌ´å the election results. That's what we're witnessing, every single day."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).