YOU CAN FIND THE PRINT SINGLE ISSUE HERE.
Readers may also order an annual Digital Whistleblower subscription and receive a free e-book!
STOP KILLING BABIES
For decades the abortion war has raged, each side winning and losing battles in the courts and legislatures. Yet the net result – despite Americans' consistent and overwhelming opposition to unfettered abortion-on-demand – has been the slaughter of 60 million American children, a number equal to almost one-fifth of the current U.S. population.
But now a seismic shift is taking place. Suddenly, the decades-old pretense that "it's not a baby, just fetal tissue" is gone, with laws and governors openly embracing straight-up infanticide; multiple states are competing to create the most radical late-term abortion laws ever; gone is the "safe, legal and rare" mantra, replaced by new slogans proclaiming messages like "Safe, Legal, Shameless," "Shout your abortion," and even "God loves abortion."
At the same time, an abortion doctor has been convicted on multiple first-degree murder counts for performing "late-term abortions" and imprisoned for life; prolife justices are being nominated and confirmed to the Supreme Court; taxpayer-funded Planned Parenthood officials are being exposed on hidden camera haggling over how much money they can get for aborted baby body parts; and three powerful theatrical films exposing the deceitful abortion industry – "Gosnell," "Unplanned" and "Roe v. Wade" – are being released in rapid succession.
The abortion war is building to a climax. And the stunningly powerful February issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled "STOP KILLING BABIES," peers into the future to predict the ultimate outcome.
Highlights of "STOP KILLING BABIES" include:
- "The mask comes off: After decades of deceit, the abortion industry's true agenda finally is on full display" by David Kupelian
- "Abortion extremism: The left's secular sacrament. For the first time, 'pro-choice' forces are daring to reveal their true intentions" by David Limbaugh
- "Trump's State of the Union – historic moment in the pro-life movement: The 45th president has consistently backed up his words with actions" by Dr. Michael Brown
- "Dems claim moral superiority while high-fiving infanticide: The real reason the left continually attacks Republicans, Trump and his supporters as 'immoral'" by David Kupelian
- "What makes liberals cheer murder? The hidden motive behind legislators' wild celebration of New York's new abortion law" by Rush Limbaugh
- "Abortion honchos face grilling over baby body-parts trade: Planned Parenthood execs to be deposed in response to claims against undercover investigators" by Bob Unruh
- "What happens when you stop believing in God? Radical pro-abortion governors are helping awaken America to a scary reality" by Joseph Farah
- "Expert: New York abortion law 'more barbaric than China.' Longtime opponent of repressive forced-abortion policy issues warning" by Bob Unruh
- "Today's child sacrifice: Molech would be pleased. Churchgoers are aborting their babies – and there are now Christian abortionists" by Jerry Newcombe
- "My interview with the doctor who gave America legalized abortion. NARAL co-founder Bernard Nathanson said, 'Repeating the big lie often enough convinces the public'" by David Kupelian
- "Ignorance first, destruction next: Democrats' latest policies reveal not just 'idiocy,' but 'a profound hostility to humanity'" by Laura Hollis
- "Abortion in America will end badly, as slavery did. A peek into the future: What the coming compromise will probably look like" by John Zmirak
- "Moore, Kavanaugh, Northam: The left's assault on repentance. Having abandoned religion, our society has become both dumber and meaner" by Dennis Prager
- "Live baby ultrasound to appear on Times Square jumbo screen: 'There is no way a person is going to be able to say that is not a child'"
- "Terrific news about America's abortion clinics: Martial arts and movie legend also shares inspiring personal story about birth of his twins" by Chuck Norris.
"Though America is the greatest nation in history," said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, "it has been torn apart by two great national sins – slavery and abortion. The dehumanization of African-American people led to their abject enslavement, and well over 600,000 Americans died in the Civil War to put an end to it. The dehumanization of preborn American children of every race, but especially of African-American babies – has in the last 46 years cost the lives of 60 million Americans."
Ironically, Kupelian adds, "as America obsesses over wiping out the last vestiges of our first great national sin, many of the people most vocal about making amends for supposed racism – like New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam – are simultaneously declaring their commitment to expanding and enlarging America's second great national sin."
Nevertheless, as Whistleblower's "STOP KILLING BABIES" issue documents with breathtaking clarity, there is real hope for the future, now that the mask is finally coming off the abortion culture, the charade over, the pretense exposed for all to see.
Readers may also order an annual Whistleblower print subscription at a reduced rate.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).