THE NEW SEXUAL REVOLUTION: How the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥gay rightsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ movement has become a Trojan Horse for totalitarianism
When it started, who could possibly have known it would turn out like this?
After all, it emerged right after the historic ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ60s Civil Rights movement, which nobly outlawed racial segregation in America. And in the warm glow of the Martin Luther King era, many people came to believe ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gaysÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ were simply the next group needing protection from discrimination.
Of course, being an overwhelmingly Christian nation meant millions of Americans strongly objected to homosexuality on moral and religious grounds. But Americans are also the most pluralistic, tolerant and open-minded people on earth, and were increasingly inclined to give ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gay rightsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ activists the benefit of the doubt.
Eventually warming up to a growing ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gay-friendlyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ culture (promoted at every turn by the news and entertainment media), Americans abandoned their previous caution, flung their doors wide open and heartily welcomed the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gay rightsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ agenda with open arms.
However, it was a Trojan Horse. And most people had no idea what lay in waiting.
Today ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å as documented in OctoberÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs groundbreaking Whistleblower issue, titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE NEW SEXUAL REVOLUTIONÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a new totalitarian order is sweeping the land.
Parts of this burgeoning totalitarianism are already evident ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å like legislation that flat-out prohibits counseling help for minors who want to overcome unwanted same-sex attractions; the prosecution and criminalization of ever-larger numbers of Christian businesspeople for simply declining to promote homosexuality on moral and religious grounds; the new California law decreeing that boys must be allowed to use girlsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ restrooms and locker rooms if they identify with the opposite sex, and vice versa; forced integration of open homosexuals into the military; and the imposition on the nation of homosexual marriage.
But as this issue of Whistleblower shows, those are just the issues that have made it into the news cycle. The bigger story ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å whatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs going on behind the scenes, and what's coming down the tracks ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is even more troubling.
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE NEW SEXUAL REVOLUTIONÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Where sexual anarchy is leading usÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, identifying the totalitarian movement whose name no one dares utter
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Transgender madnessÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, who tells the astonishing story of how psychiatrists are being bullied into ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«normalizingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ sexual derangement
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Transgender teen to become latest Hollywood heroÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å maybe you havenÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt heard, a new TV show will portray a transgender youth as the sanest person in his family
- "ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥GayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ power vs. religious liberty" by Peter LaBarbera, documenting how "homosexual rights" are destroying freedom of conscience in America
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Bradley Manning syndromeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Linda Harvey, on understanding the intersection of sexual deviance and treachery
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The new ideologies of sexÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Stephen Baskerville, on how todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs most destructive movement has become the least examined
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Librarians oppose banning books ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å except for this one topicÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The war on fathers, masculinity and manhoodÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on how the ongoing, progressive feminization of America is destroying it
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«America's fall: The modern-day Roman EmpireÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Matt Barber, on how St. Paul described todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs self-destructing nation to a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«TÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The rainbow belongs to GodÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dr. Scott Lively, who says a trap is being laid by the homosexual lobby for FebruaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Russian Olympics.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Ironically,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«this particular issue ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å this revolutionary sexual anarchy movement, which more than any other ideology, including Marxism, Islam or atheism, has the potential of permanently corrupting our nationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs core ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥operating systemÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ called the family ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is the one issue that almost everybody is afraid to confront.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Like Voldemort, the arch-villain so feared by everyone in the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Harry PotterÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ stories that they ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥dare not speak his name,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ almost no one ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å not Democrats, not Republicans, not churches, not the media (including Fox News), not talk radio (with a few exceptions), not even the big alternative news websites, with the exception of WND ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å dares speak of it.
"Well guess what. We're speaking about it in this issue of Whistleblower ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å big time."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).