ONLY AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORMAT
October 2010 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å FUTURE SHOCK: Where America is headed under Obama
Less than two years into Barack Obama's presidency, America is on fire.
In November 2008, more than half of American voters were hypnotized by this mysterious, messianic figure on whom they pinned all their hopes and dreams. But since then, many have gradually realized their shining savior was really an incompetent, deceptive, pathologically narcissistic man entranced by an evil ideology that has left a trail of unprecedented misery and death for 100 years.
"Change" has indeed come to America, but not the kind most people had "hoped" for.
Moreover, as the stunning October issue of Whistleblower magazine ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å titled "FUTURE SHOCK" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å proves beyond doubt, things are about to become immeasurably worse if Obama's maniacal leftist juggernaut isn't immediately halted and reversed.
Once Obamacare is implemented, the planned massive tax increases (including a likely VAT tax) take effect, amnesty and cap-and-trade pass in one form or another and the rest of Obama's anti-business, job-destroying agenda is imposed, America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å bankrupted financially, culturally, morally and spiritually ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å will be utterly unrecognizable as the "shining city on a hill" revered by all previous generations.
"Think of 'FUTURE SHOCK' as a crystal ball that enables readers to gaze deeply into America's future under Team Obama ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å unless we radically change course," said Whistleblower editor David Kupelian.
Highlights of "FUTURE SHOCK" include:
- "Independence Day" by David Kupelian, on what's really at stake Nov. 2
- "Facing the future" by Joseph Farah, prescribing the required attitude for overcoming evil in the face of tremendous adversity
- "2011: 'Ticking tax time-bomb'" by Bob Unruh, documenting how coming massive hikes will throttle growth, kill jobs, suppress wages and squeeze every American
- "Obamacare unmasked" by David Kupelian, who shows why the Democrats' "health care reform" means three things: skyrocketing costs, loss of freedom and yes, death panels
- "Obama policies destroying the American Dream" by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., on how reckless and unsustainable spending is indenturing future generations of children
- "$787 billion stimulus fraud cost 3 million jobs" by Jerome Corsi, on the stunning admission by the left that the bailout frenzy was always about advancing an ideological agenda, not about creating jobs
- "The real reason so few jobs are being created in America" by Porter Stansberry, a devastatingly clear description of why businesses cannot possibly thrive under Obama
- "The plan to nationalize 401(k) plans and IRAs" by Jerome Corsi
- "Amnesty, one way or another" by Art Moore, on how Obama has his sights firmly set on creating millions of new Democrat voters
- "Obama undermining U.S. quest for energy independence" by Michael Carl, who shows why thousands of Gulf Coast oil jobs are "lost forever" thanks to Obama's irrational clampdown on drilling
- "Homeland insecurity" by Felicia Dionisio, on how the Obama team's weakness is inviting domestic terror attacks
- "Capping America's future" by Art Moore, who reveals "climate change" hysteria is far from dead and that an economy-killing "global warming" tax may be breathing new life
- "How 2010 could 'remake' the Constitution" by Drew Zahn, who demonstrates that the next two elections ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å 2010 and 2012 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å will likely determine the Supreme Court's makeup for a generation
- "Anything but fair" by Art Moore, showing how Democrats are still conspiring to return conservative talk radio to the Dark Ages
- ... and much more
"Obama's socialist coup d'ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊ_tat has spurred many Americans to learn, for the first time, about the long-term leftist subversion of their beloved country, culminating in the election of Obama as president," said Kupelian. "But now, 'FUTURE SHOCK' dramatically reveals what's coming next.
"It's a extremely frightening future America faces," he said. "And even if the House of Representatives goes to the Republicans in November, it will require an extraordinary, almost historic, level of courage and boldness on the GOP's part to reverse course. Millions of citizens will have to hold their feet to the fire every step of the way."
Adds WND editor and CEO Joseph Farah: "This issue of Whistleblower is absolutely must reading for every American who is determined not to submit to a future where they are reduced to helpless, dependent subjects of a tyrannical, nanny government."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).