You can view the print version here.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ___
AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY
When most people think of crime families, Vito and Michael Corleone of "The Godfather" come to mind.
But June's issue of Whistleblower magazine, "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY," exposes a real-life crime family more wealthy, more powerful and more dangerous not only to those who cross them, but to the very fabric of America and what still exists of its liberty and rule of law.
"For decades," says WND Editor Joseph Farah in "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__
Bill and Hillary Clinton didn't mind hurting their enemies ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and used the power of the state to do it. They were only too willing to let their friends and supporters pay for their crimes. They used the Internal Revenue Service to go after their enemies, critics and even ex-lovers who posed a threat. They bullied, harassed and intimidated, and, though no one likes to talk about it in polite company, there is indeed an impressive trail of inexplicable death that has followed in their wake. The famous "Clinton Body Count" even persuaded Monica Lewinsky not to make unnecessary trouble for the "family."
After HillaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs 2008 electoral debacle, some thought the Clintons' time was over. Many thought perhaps they would be content with enriching themselves through astronomical stipends for speeches and the shadowy exploitation of their "family foundation." Maybe their time was over.
But make no mistake, the Clintons are back, and are pulling every string possible to reclaim the White House a third time ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å a real "triple crown."
As this blockbuster issue of Whistleblower proves, the corruption Americans have been reading about in Peter SchweizerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs book, "Clinton Cash," is nothing new for the Clintons. ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs been going on for decades, since their Arkansas days, and is what Whitewater, cattle futures and the Rose Law Firm scandals were all about.
"When the Clintons surprised even themselves by reaching the White House in 1992," says Farah, "they took a little of Arkansas with them, tarnishing the hallowed presidential quarters forever ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å insulting Marine guards, humiliating FBI and Secret Service agents, fooling around with interns and abusing the power the American people mistakenly gave them for eight years."
Scandals surrounded them throughout the Clinton administration and have ever since. But somehow, Bill and Hillary never really paid much of a price.
"They had too many friends in high places," says Farah," "in government, in politics, with the high and mighty who helped engineer their rise and, most of all, within the media who found in them something that reminded them of the days of Camelot."
Now the Clintons are getting ready for their third term in the White House, and, says Farah, "they will not be denied. Already consumed in scandal once again, they count on fooling the people, again.
"After all, itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs their turn."
Highlights of "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY" include:
- "Something wicked this way comes ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å again" by David Kupelian, on why the Clintons need to be banished from America's political landscape for good
- "The Clinton crime family" by Joseph Farah, on how Bill and Hill escape punishment decade after decade
- "'I don't believe Hillary': Veteran newsman and Clinton admirer decries 'stupid,' 'seedy' scandals and serial lying" by Art Moore
- "Hillary's 22 biggest scandals," a comprehensive look at Mrs. Clinton's outrageous, immoral and illegal behavior
- "Caught on video: Hillary didn't 'do email' because of investigations"
- "IN HER OWN WORDS" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å A string of shockingly revealing quotes from Hillary Clinton
- "Smoking gun! Hillary knew Benghazi attack was planned 10 days in advance" by Leo Hohmann, on defense memos that revealed al-Qaida terrorist plans "to kill as many Americans as possible"
- "Rand Paul dubs Libya 'Hillary's war'"
- "Kathleen Willey: 'Scandal a day' with Hillary White House run" by Art Moore, in which the sexual harassment victim o Bill Clinton says of Hillary: "She has only succeeded at riding the coattails of other men"
- "Hillary goes left ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å the GOP needs to return right" by David Limbaugh, who says, "Republicans don't have the luxury of playing games"
- "Americans' religious beliefs 'have to be changed'" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å a shocking declaration from Hillary Clinton
- "Hillary's millions from pro-pipeline firms" by Dick Morris, who documents how Hillary "happily picked up where Bill left off, totaling $10 million in speaking fees"
- "Analyst's probe implicates Hillary in foundation fraud" by Jerome R. Corsi, on evidence of "wanton transgressions" while she served as director
- "Hillary partnered with radical Alinsky group" by Aaron Klein, on the deeply disturbing revelation that confirms her far-left ideological roots
- "Promise of even more amnesty for illegals"
- "How Clinton will crash" by Dick Morris, on the simple fact that accounts for Hillary's elevated ratings in the polls.
As June's Whistleblower documents, the Clintons are a de facto crime family that somehow achieved immunity from prosecution more than 20 years ago ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and, until recently, even immunity from criticism from the so-called "mainstream media."
"They know it," concludes Farah. "ThatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs why they have continued to flout the law and operate by their own set of rules ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å often sending other people to prison, or perhaps worse, for their own crimes."
If returning a serial sexual predator to the White House (Bill Clinton has reportedly made multiple trips recently to "orgy island," the private Caribbean sex retreat owned by his friend, convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein) isn't enough reason to reject Hillary, "AMERICA'S FIRST CRIME FAMILY" will provide the rest of the reasons.
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).