MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE: We won the Cold War. So how did this happen?
Marxism? In America? The very idea sounds absurd to most people.
After all, this is the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«land of the free.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Plus, we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its miserable Marxist ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«utopia,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ didnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt we?
Moreover, Marx himself ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å the bearded German revolutionary who predicted the worldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs workers would rise up and conquer all the evil factory owners and usher in a socialist paradise ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å was wrong, wasnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt he? His big ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«workersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ revoltÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ never happened ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å except in Russia. And itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs certainly not happening in todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America.
All true. But look beyond MarxÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs deluded theories about workers revolting, and instead focus on what Marxism really means ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å an all-out attack on free-market capitalism and the productive, job-creating segment of society, coupled with plans for massive confiscation and redistribution of wealth and power by an all-powerful, all-controlling government. Oh wait ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å now that sounds exactly like what is happening in todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America.
The truth is that the USA ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
This almost unthinkable situation is dramatically documented in the June issue of WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
The issue reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how MarxÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs godless, materialist ideology ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«redistributionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«victimÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ segments of society ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å now dominates key American institutions, from academia to the environmental movement to the Democratic Party.
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLEÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Forward!" ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs new slogan has "Marxism" written all over it
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Critical time for ideological debateÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Rep. Allen West. Call them what you wish, says the Florida congressman ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«communist,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«statist,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«socialistÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ or ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«progressiveÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å but Congress has a lot of them
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Are there really ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥80 communistsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ in the U.S. House?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Aaron Klein, who shows that the Congressional Progressive Caucus was indeed founded by a socialist group
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Hugo Chavez wing of the Democratic Party,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ about Rep. Maxine WatersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ on-camera threat to ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«socializeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ the entire oil industry
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Progressive congressmen working to insert redistribution into ConstitutionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å yes, they really are doing that
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How red states turned blue and vice versaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, on the mediaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs reversal of long-established and common-sense election reporting protocol
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Marxist picnicÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, a powerful personal story that illustrates why the U.S. government no longer worries about communists
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Meeting young ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by John Drew, the former Marxist student leader at Occidental College, who reveals that Obama during his college years was a "Marxist revolutionary"
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«For Obama, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥redistributing wealthÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ is job 1,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ documenting the presidentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs open contempt for the Constitution and stated desire for massive ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«redistributive changeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Communist Party USA: Unite behind ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Drew Zahn, quoting the groupÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs leadership urging party members to support Obama in 2012
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Who ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and what ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is behind the Occupy movement?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, revealing that the movementÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs revolutionary organizers aim to ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«create a new world from the ashes of the old'ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Ayers' group envisioned killing 25 million 'diehard capitalists,' says FBI informant,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ featuring astonishing testimony that Bill Ayers' Weather Underground contemplated mass murder on an unthinkable scale
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«In America, Marxism is colored greenÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Brian Sussman, on why the far left has always been obsessed with the environment
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How progressives sabotaged public schoolingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, showing how top ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«education reformersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ believed ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«early indoctrination of all children would lead to an orderly scientific societyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«They thought of themselves as secret agentsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´: Former radical leftist David Horowitz explains the inner thought-world of communists living in America
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Hillary: IÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇm a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥modern progressiveÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´: Like Obama, Hillary Clinton is a huge fan of Chicago Marxist Saul Alinsky
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How to disguise Marxism as ChristianityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, who reveals that Jeremiah Wright wasn't Obama's only radical pastor
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The religious leftÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å on why major church denominations and umbrella groups always seem to support everything leftwing and subversive
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Who stole our culture?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by William Lind, on how AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Judeo-Christian values were replaced by Marxist ones ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and almost no one noticed.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This is an awesome issue of Whistleblower, as it distills so much information and makes AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs current predicament so clear and understandable,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ says Whistleblower editor David Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs also a great issue to give to friends and loved ones,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ he added. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll wake them up and get them to realize what has really been happening to their country in recent years ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and where itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs headed if we donÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt turn things around.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).