ONLY AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORMAT.
June 2010 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å STEALTH ATTACK: How the Left took control of America piece by piece ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å schools, media, churches, and now government
The realization is shocking to millions of Americans. They struggle to understand it. It just seems impossible this could happen in the freest nation on earth.
It's particularly tough on veterans, who fought, bled and sometimes died in far-off lands to halt the spread of a malignant ideology called "Marxism," "Communism" or "Socialism." They remember fighting in Korea and Vietnam, and then the Cold War, and they remember President Reagan presiding over the demise of the "Evil Empire" and the dismantling of the Berlin Wall, met by jubilation throughout the free world. Marxism had failed!
Yet today, as if awakening from a long dream, Americans are splashing cold water on their faces, rubbing their eyes, and taking a very hard look at their troubled nation ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and what they see appalls them: Their government has somehow fallen into the hands of people in thrall to the very same destructive ideology they fought overseas.
And the trauma of Obama's ongoing "fundamental transformation" of America is rousing millions to an even more alarming reality: Virtually all of our nation's major institutions ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å from the public education system to our colleges and universities, from the news media to the entertainment industry, from the unions to our major philanthropic foundations, even many of our churches ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å have somehow been captivated by this same leftist ideology.
The incredible but true story of how all this happened is laid out as perhaps never before in the June issue of Whistleblower, titled "STEALTH ATTACK: How the Left took control of America piece by piece ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å schools, media, churches, and now government.
As "STEALTH ATTACK" documents with stunning clarity, while Americans were understandably preoccupied with Soviet expansionism, the Cuban missile crisis, and deterring the threat of nuclear-tipped ICBMs being launched at our cities, there was a "second front" in this same war being waged against us by the left ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å stealthily, seductively, and largely out of view. In the age of Obama, the success of this second offensive has become undeniable.
Highlights of "STEALTH ATTACK" include:
- "The left's 2-front war on America" by David Kupelian, on how the greatest nation on earth has, for decades, been stealthily transformed by radicals
- "Voices from the past" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a trip back in time to experience what America's founders said about safeguarding our liberties
- "No salvation in politics" by Joseph Farah, who explains the real center of gravity in the war for America's soul lies not in her politics, but in her culture
- "Who stole our culture?" by William S. Lind, the astonishing story of how cultural Marxists have transformed America
- "Why the left talks about 'white' tea parties" by Dennis Prager, on what happens when people see life through the prism of race, gender and class ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å but not right and wrong
- "Sick thinking from disgraceful leftists" by David Limbaugh, on what's really behind accusations of conservative "hate speech"
- "The left's ludicrous accusations against tea partiers" by James Simpson, documenting its wall-to-wall violence and vandalism against the GOP
- "Cultural Marxism in education: The gathering revolt" by Chuck RogÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇ_r
- "Sabotaging our schools" by David Kupelian, on how radicals hijacked America's education system
- "The Manchurian President" by Aaron Klein, a sneak peek inside the new blockbuster exposÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇ_ of Barack Obama
- "Coalition of extremists pushing Obama agenda" by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott, documenting the stunning consortium of socialists, communists and Marxists supporting the president
- "'SNL' star: 'There's a communist living in the White House' ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Victoria Jackson unloads on Obama with a biting comic video
- "It's a civil war: What we do now" by Dennis Prager
"Here's the hard truth," said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "The same 'ism' we fought to contain overseas ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å whether you call it Marxism, socialism, or progressivism ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å has been slowly infiltrating and subverting America for decades. The final piece of the puzzle ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å the federal government ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å fell into leftists' hands like a ripe piece of fruit in November 2008.
"This issue of Whistleblower ends the charade, tells exactly how the anti-American left pulled this off right under our noses, and what we must now do to take our country back from them. The American giant is finally awakening, and it's time to act."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).