THE KING'S DREAMS: Obama's inner thought world and what it portends for his final 2 years as president
As an "energized" and "excited" Barack Obama enters what he jauntily calls "the fourth quarter" of his presidency ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å unencumbered by future elections or the need to please anyone beyond his far-left base ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å he is openly promising, fair or foul, to run the progressive football as far downfield as possible during the time remaining on the clock.
"Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter," Obama quipped provocatively at a year-end press conference. "And I'm looking forward to it."
Indeed. Having recently legalized 5 million illegal aliens by executive fiat ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a move almost universally acknowledged as flagrantly unconstitutional ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Obama is clearly signaling his intention to make as many similarly audacious power plays as possible over the next two years, all the while challenging Congress and the American people to Stop me if you can!
To open a window into what Obama will do over the next year, the January 2015 issue of Whistleblower magazine ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å headlined "THE KING'S DREAMS" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å shines a bright light on "Obama's inner thought world and what it portends for his final two years as president."
Outside his base of leftists and "low-information voters," the current president is now widely regarded as being essentially untethered from reality. Before Christmas ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å prior to jetting off to Hawaii for another prolonged vacation ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Obama, whose policies were massively repudiated at the polls just weeks earlier, proclaimed victory and declared 2014 a "breakthrough year" for America. Boasting of "more jobs, more people insured, a growing economy, shrinking deficits, bustling industry, booming energy," he concluded: "Take any metric that you want. America's resurgence is real. We are better off."
Reality, of course, is quite the opposite. With an astonishing 92 million Americans now out of the workforce, the labor participation rate under Obama is at its lowest since the Carter "malaise" of 1978; Obamacare is causing the slow, agonizing death of the American healthcare system; the national debt is in outer space; America at home is being overrun with illegal aliens, and abroad is ridiculed by enemies and mistrusted by friends; and a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll revealed that only 22 percent of Americans ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å 1 in 5 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å believe they're "better off" under Obama.
Therefore, in the absence of any discernable connection to reality, a critical question arises: What alternate reality is it that this president claims "energizes" and "excites" him?
Perhaps the best way of understanding Obama's alternate reality, as well as anticipating what sort of "interesting stuff" he'll unleash in the next two years, is to examine his dreams. No, not the way the biblical prophet Daniel divined the meaning of King Nebuchadnezzar's dreams, or Joseph interpreted Pharaoh's troubling dreams foretelling the seven approaching years of famine.
Rather, what's needed is simply to illuminate Barack Obama's exceedingly dark and disturbing inner thought world ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å what former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton recently called his "badly, badly distorted view of the world" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å as a way of predicting America's future during this final, and possibly most dangerous, "quarter" of Obama's presidential game.
Highlights of "THE KING'S DREAMS" include:
- "Interpreting the king's dreams" by David Kupelian, who explains how Obama has reshaped America according to his secret inner world
- "ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs dreams, our nightmares" by Joseph Farah, exposing the "first time in American history the leadership of the country has deliberately incited revolutionary street violence"
- "The real black-on-black crime" by Jesse Lee Peterson, who shows how "prophets of hate" like Al Sharpton are "killing the souls" of black people
- "The corrupt composition of ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs 'Dreams'" by Jack Cashill, who reveals stunning new evidence that the president's celebrated autobiography is, like everything else Obama, fraudulent
- "'Gay marriage' and the Easter Bunny" by Matt Barber, who says, "Surprise! The Supreme Court has already ruled on homosexual matrimony"
- "The genderless society" by Michael Brown, on why the LGBT movement is obsessed with eliminating all gender distinctions
- "No global warming for over 18 years" by Christopher Monckton, who reveals that "a small but determined group of politicized scientists has tried to create an impression that there is an overwhelming consensus" on climate change
- "The threat we face" by David Horowitz, on understanding the dangerous, deceptive, utopian dream world of the Obama left
- "Why the left's preoccupation with Redskins?" by Dennis Prager, who reveals five reasons liberals are so intensely riled up over a football team's name.
"If the Obama presidency has the feel of a bad dream," said WND Vice President and Managing Editor David Kupelian, "it's because that's exactly what it is. Hopefully this issue of Whistleblower will help more people to wake up before it's too late."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).