You can view the print version here.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ___
December 2009 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å SEE NO JIHAD, HEAR NO JIHAD, SPEAK NO JIHAD: Why the government and media seem oblivious to America's rapid infiltration by a violent totalitarian movement
Is the U.S. government still serious about protecting Americans from the extreme violence of Islamofascism ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å or isn't it?
- The Department of Homeland Security, created to defend the nation after the Sept. 11 Islamic terror attacks, has dramatically shifted its focus, advising police nationwide to watch out for "right-wing extremists" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å especially returning war veterans ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å supporting the Second Amendment, opposing abortion and illegal immigration and promoting U.S. sovereignty and the Constitution.
- The U.S. Army ignored a mountain of absurdly obvious warning signs that Army psychiatrist Nidal Malik Hasan was a brainwashed, America-loathing jihadist sleeper agent just waiting to explode ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å yet it did absolutely nothing to avert the Fort Hood massacre of dozens of American soldiers.
- Five Gitmo terrorists ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å the worst of the worst, including confessed 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who proclaims the government's terror charges are a "badge of honor" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å will be tried in civilian court in New York City, offering these mega-terrorists the worldwide stage they crave from which to spread their ideology, and opening up America's terror-war secrets to discovery by the terrorists through their lawyers ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å all paid for by taxpayers.
- Dozens of Islamic terror training camps are operating right under the nose of law enforcement, not in some far-off land, but all across the USA!
What's going on here? Does the government really care about national security anymore?
You'll find out the answer to this and many other crucial questions in the explosive December 2009 issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled "SEE NO JIHAD, HEAR NO JIHAD, SPEAK NO JIHAD: Why the government and media seem oblivious to America's rapid infiltration by a violent totalitarian movement."
Why do you suppose, whenever there's a terror attack on American soil, the FBI always announces immediately ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å before it could possibly know ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å that the massacre is not terror-related?
Why do the media concoct the most moronic explanations for terrorism ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å such as Time magazine's blaming post-traumatic stress disorder for Hasan's Fort Hood rampage (even though he was never deployed in a war zone) or the Associated Press's revelation that the shooter was "lonely"? Or why did the press advance six different theories to explain the terror reign of Beltway sniper John Muhammad, but not once mention jihad as a possible motive?
Why does President Obama take every opportunity to criticize America and fawn over Islam ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å even calling America "one of the largest Muslim countries in the world" and bowing obsequiously before the Muslim king of Saudi Arabia? Meanwhile, Department of Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano, who demonizes pro-lifers and war veterans as Tim McVeigh wannabes, appoints to her advisory council Kareem Shora, national executive director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, whose officials have labeled deadly anti-U.S. jihadists as "heroes" and opposed referring to Hamas as a terrorist organization.
Regular Americans understand the Islamofascist war that's been declared on America. The government and media either don't ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å or won't.
This stubborn inability to come to grips with an exceedingly dangerous and determined political-military movement wrapped within a religion is explored as you've never seen it before in "SEE NO JIHAD, HEAR NO JIHAD, SPEAK NO JIHAD."
Issue highlights include:
- "Looking for terror in all the wrong places" by Joseph Farah
- "What's behind America's politically correct 'love' of Islam?" by David Kupelian
- "'Islamophobia' was duly avoided at Fort Hood" by Robert Spencer
- "Political correctness: The jihadist's best friend" by Jamie Glazov
- "You, Islam and the Stockholm syndrome" by David Kupelian, on how the "religion of peace" continues to spread, as it always has, "at the edge of a sword"
- "The U.S. military's deadly denial," in which Col. Ralph Peters reveals the "dirty big secret in our Army"
- "Terror training camps on American soil" by Robert Spencer, on the dozens of communes teaching jihad throughout the U.S. under the nose of law enforcement
- "Military jihadists fill 'every branch'" of the U.S. military ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å even Gitmo
- "How Saudis radicalized U.S. soldiers," the astonishing story of how thousands of American troops were converted to Islam by Saudis while protecting that kingdom from Saddam Hussein
- "CAIR speaker to Muslims: OK to attack Fort Bragg" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å on the popular Muslim cleric who exhorted the Islamic faithful to target planes carrying the "82nd Airborne"
- "PC kills" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å in which former Arab News broadcaster Brigitte Gabriel warns that American warriors can no longer be intimidated by fear of being accused of "discrimination."
- "Moderate, civil-rights group or sinister terror front?" And FBI agent says CAIR's "offices have been a turnstile for terrorists and their supporters"
- "Belly of the beast" by P. David Gaubatz and Paul Sperry, who tell the hair-raising story of how 29-year-old Chris Gaubatz grew a beard, pretended to convert to Islam, and infiltrated the terror-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations.
- "CAIR spent $160,000 to silence Michael Savage" by Art Moore
- "It's radical Islam, stupid" by Steven Emerson, in which the renowned terror investigator says government and press blindness to dangerous Islamic subversion are now at an advanced stage
- "Meet White House adviser who supports Islamic law" by Art Moore, on Obama adviser Dalia Mogahed, who "shares the outlook of Islamists in Egypt, Pakistan"
- "Trial in New York a triumph for al-Qaida" by Roger Hedgecock, who argues that the Obama-Holder strategy underlying the controversial move is to "criminalize everyone connected with the Bush war on terror"
- "Separation of mosque and state" by William J. Federer
"Nothing demonstrates the national security myopia of the Obama administration better than its eagerness to see threats where none exist while being unwilling and unable to see those that are staring us in the face," said WND editor Joseph Farah.
Added WND managing editor David Kupelian: "The evil of 'political correctness' ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å the totalitarian manipulation of thought, foisted on us by twisted elitists who hate America and everything our soldiers have fought and died for over the last two centuries, and continue to fight and die for ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å has to end. This issue of Whistleblower explains not only why, but how."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
NOTE: When shopping in WND's online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).