September, 2003: "THE END OF MARRIAGE?" Special report exposes campaign to radically redefine, destroy family
The September issue of WorldNetDaily's acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine is a powerfully insightful look at the institution of marriage ÌÎ_Ì´åÌ´å and the rapidly expanding movement to radically redefine, and many say, destroy it.
"This wonderful issue of Whistleblower is both a celebration of real marriage, and a devastating expose of what's wrong with same-sex marriage," said WorldNetDaily and Whistleblower Editor Joseph Farah.
Indeed, titled "THE END OF MARRIAGE?," the September edition takes an unusually fresh and penetrating look at the "divine institution," going well beyond the usual arguments in defense of marriage and in opposition to same-sex unions.
Included in the issue:
- "Nuking the nuclear family," by Joseph Farah, which gives a disturbing glimpse of America's future if same-sex marriage becomes legal.
- "The tragedy of love American-style," citing how and why so many young people today are seeking, as one study put it, "sex without strings, relationships without rings," by Joseph Farah
- "Marriages made in heaven ÌÎ_Ì´åÌ´å and in hell," a thought-provoking exploration of the mystery of man and woman becoming "one flesh," by David Kupelian
- "The end of marriage?" by Alan Sears and Craig Osten, a comprehensive and definitive look at the 'gay-union' juggernaut and the radical agenda behind it.
- "Talking points on marriage," by Robert H. Knight, distilling the powerful reasons marriage shouldn't encompass any arrangement other than "one man marrying one woman."
- "In their own words" ÌÎ_Ì´åÌ´å homosexual activists' own statements about redefining marriage and family, revealing more clearly than anyone else could, what's at the root of the effort to redefine marriage.
- "Homosexual relationships average 1-1/2 years," about a European study revealing that even "committed" same-sex unions tend to be short-lived.
- "Bush, Vatican vow to block 'gay' marriage," laying out the positions of both the American president and the pope with regard to homosexual marriage.
- "2 out of 3 Americans reject 'gay' marriage," by Jon E. Dougherty, showing that America's courts are far out of step with it's citizens on same-sex marriage.
- "Bridal magazine promotes homosexual weddings," revealing how America's premiere bridal magazine is now promoting homosexual marriage ÌÎ_Ì´åÌ´å a shift that occurred following inclusion of same-sex ceremony notices in the New York Times.
- "U.S. 'gay' activist touts Canadian 'marriage,'" describing a radical campaign to encourage homosexuals to get "married" in Canada and then challenge U.S. courts.
- "Trifling with eternal justice - inviting impeachment and obscurity," by Jan LaRue, a pro-family lawyer's look at a landmark Massachusetts case that may herald the era of same-sex marriage throughout the nation.
- "Ain't nothin' like the real thing," in which a former homosexual explains, from personal experience, how same-sex "unions" and "committed relationships" are "just playing house," a sad "counterfeit" of real marriage.
"'THE END OF MARRIAGE,'" said Farah, "is a beautiful, powerful journalistic blockbuster on perhaps the most important -- and now, the most threatened -- institution known to man."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.