by D. Thomas Lancaster
"I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah." (Jeremiah 31:31)
Does the new covenant really replace the old covenant? Christian replacement theology is solidly based on a misunderstanding of the meaning of the new covenant. The church teaches that the new covenant cancels the Torah and GodÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs covenant with the Jewish people.
Messianic Judaism teaches that Yeshua did not abolish the Torah, but if thatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs true, what about the new covenant? DoesnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàt the new covenant of grace and faith replace the old covenant of works and law? In five engaging lectures, Torah Club author D. Thomas Lancaster digs into the BibleÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs prophecies to dispel many of the common myths and misunderstandings about the new covenant:
- What is the new covenant and what are its terms and conditions?
- Who is in the new covenant?
- WhatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs the difference between the new covenant and the New Testament?
- Learn about the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇbetter promisesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å« of the new covenant.
Get ready to relearn everything you thought you knew about the new covenant!
- Paperback: 90 pages
- Publisher: First Fruits of Zion
- ISBN-13: 978-1941534021
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches