by David Kupelian
It remains, year after year, one of the most talked-about and polarizing books on America's raging culture war -- praised as essential reading by major Christian and Jewish leaders, while simultaneously being condemned, banned, and the object of the vicious legal persecution.
Now, bestselling author and WND Managing Editor David Kupelian has recorded his blockbuster book, "The Marketing of Evil," as a 4-CD audiobook for WND Books.
"Listening to David read 'The Marketing of Evil,' one experiences a whole new dimension to this remarkable book," said Joseph Farah, founder and CEO of WND Books. "This new, high-quality audio production delivers four-and-a-half hours of fascinating insight into exactly how our nation has been being systematically turned upside down -- and how we can turn it right-side up again."
The book's enduring controversy is reflected in its over 500 250 Amazon reviews, some denouncing it as nothing short of evil itself:
* "A truly despicable book."
* "This book is FILLED WITH ABSOLUTE LIES from cover to cover and has been written by a man with clear mental issues."
* "This is the most radical rightwing political book out there, with an agenda of not just forwarding a political position, but overtaking all areas of society and replacing freedom and pluralism with fundamentalist reactionary totalitarianism."
* "It is our solemn task as freedom-loving people of the world to prevent this hateful filth from spreading and infecting more minds. Do your countrymen a favor, and boycott this man's work."
Yet most of those Amazon reviews (the vast majority are 5-star) passionately praise the book as profoundly eye-opening and even life-changing:
* "Amazingly well written and researched, 'The Marketing of Evil' is the first book I literally could not put down."
* "I finished 'The Marketing of Evil' over a month ago. It absolutely changed my life."
* "Turn Big Brother off the big screen, and open this book. If you're a Christian, it may be the most important book you own next to the Bible."
* "The way Kupelian writes is phenomenal. Give this book to everyone you know, you'll thank me."
About the Author:
David Kupelian is an award-winning American journalist, bestselling author and vice president of WND, one of America's most popular and respected independent news websites. He is also a widely read columnist and the driving force behind the acclaimed monthly news magazine Whistleblower. He has been interviewed by Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and many other TV and radio hosts. His other books include "How Evil Works" and "The Snapping of the American Mind," all available in hard copy, e-book and audiobook versions.
For this audio recording, "The Marketing of Evil" was abridged and read by the author. Running time: 4 1/2 hours on four compact discs.