By Joe Kovacs
Is it possible we’ve all been missing something extraordinary in life? Can we really discover and understand the secret to everything?
The answer is surprising, and what we’re about to learn will wake us up to a reality most of us never knew existed.
The reason we’re so oblivious is because we’ve all been operating at human speed, relying on our own physical power and our five senses. But there is something extremely important we’ve all been missing. It holds the key to everything good—the key to life, success, happiness, peace of mind, and understanding beyond our wildest imagination. It’s perhaps the best-kept secret in the history of mankind and it packs a staggering, invigorating message that can change your life for the better—improving understanding, eliminating anxiety, and helping to extend your living years indefinitely. All we have to do is open our eyes and ears.
We’re all inundated with this secret at all times. It’s present in our favorite songs and movies, the stories we tell our children, and even in every commercial campaign! The secret is broadcast in famous news stories including the coronavirus pandemic, the sinking of the Titanic, or the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9/11. It’s in ordinary life activities such as breathing, sleeping, waking up, traveling, sex, and getting married and changing one’s name.
Now, bestselling author and award-winning journalist Joe Kovacs reveals the solution—cracking the divine code that shifts our minds from operating at slow, human speed and making the jump to the incredibly quick “God speed.”
Hundreds of ancient mysteries and prophecies are instantly unsealed as the master key that unlocks the mystery of everything is now in your hands.
Our Creator has embedded His message in everything we experience in our physical world, including:
• Songs we all know and love, from top artists and bands including the Beatles, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Adele, U2, Frank Sinatra, Don McLean, Lady Gaga, Pink, the Cars, Simple Minds, the Doors, Rod Stewart, Bonnie Raitt, Led Zeppelin, the Bee Gees, Queen, the Cranberries, Fleetwood Mac, Dire Straits, Aerosmith, Paul McCartney, Huey Lewis & the News, Van Halen, the Captain & Tennille, John Cougar Mellencamp, Madonna, the Who, Katrina and the Waves, Rush, the Goo Goo Dolls, Gloria Estefan, the Animals, David Bowie, Bonnie Tyler, Pink Floyd and many more
• Blockbuster movies including Back to the Future, Die Hard, I Am Legend, Raiders of the Lost Ark, A Christmas Story, Blade, Edge of Tomorrow, Groundhog Day, National Treasure and more
• The stories we tell our children, from "Hansel and Gretel" and "Cinderella," to "The Wizard of Oz," "Snow White" and more
• Every commercial campaign you've ever heard, including "I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!," "You Deserve a Break Today," "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing in Perfect Harmony," "The Quicker Picker Upper," "He Likes It! Hey Mikey!" and many more
• Historic news events such as the coronavirus pandemic, the sinking of the Titanic, the Dark Ages, the Renaissance and the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9/11
• Everyday sayings including "Rise and shine," "Cleanup needed in produce," "Runaway bride," "Baby on board," "You are what you eat," "Plenty of fish in the sea," "The new you," "Don't soil yourself" and many more
• Nature itself, from the nose on your face and digging in your garden, to looking under the most powerful microscope or probing deep space. There's an amazing reason the earth revolves around the sun – forget gravity, man. It's "heavier"
• Typical life activities such as inhaling every breath you take, sleeping, waking up, getting sick and being healed, teaching, traveling to any destination, having sex, getting married and changing one's name
Plus many more ...
"Another inspiring and insightful book and resource on the Bible by Joe Kovacs." – Hollywood legend Chuck Norris
"Even though there's nothing more important in this life than discerning God's direction and meaning for our lives, it's easy to miss in a world that always seems headed in the other direction. Fortunately, in Reaching God Speed, author Joe Kovacs, in a disarmingly lighthearted yet earnest and penetrating way, coaches the reader in how to detect God's transcendent and redemptive message in every area of life, even the most improbable." – David Kupelian, journalist and author of The Marketing of Evil
"Joe Kovacs has done it again! Forget Shocked by the Bible and Shocked by the Bible 2, though they are masterful books about Scripture. Now he unlocks the hidden principles of God to help you know every jot and tittle." – Joseph Farah, author of The Gospel in Every Book of the Old Testament
"Everyone understands the enemy's message permeates our world. Even in the classic comedy film Oh, God!, George Burns noted how 'Nobody had any problem believing that the devil took over and existed in a little girl. All she had to do was wet the rug, throw up some pea soup and everybody believed. The devil you could believe, but not God?'
"This is so true because few ministers or people of faith realize God is actually everywhere and involved in every single thing. That includes the books we read, the music we listen to and the movies we watch.
"We witness a spectacular dawn and we thank God for it. We understand the Creator made the clear, beautiful morning, but often don't realize the same God inspired some author, even those who hate or reject God, to deliver His messages of hope and warning in popular movies.
"Joe Kovacs' new book, Reaching God Speed, explains what most of us do not know about the real God. It's an eye-opening work that will make us better understand that in everything we do, God is present with HIS MESSAGE! So even though the devil may be embedded in music, God is also there, and deeper still!" – Bob Barney, editor of ThePlainTruth.com
About the Author
Joe Kovacs is the author of best-selling books including Reaching God Speed, Shocked by the Bible, Shocked by the Bible 2 and The Divine Secret. He's an award-winning American journalist and broadcaster who's run newsrooms in television, radio, and online for more than 30 years, both in the United States and overseas. He was managing editor at network TV news affiliates in Miami and West Palm Beach, Florida, as well as special projects editor for the Budapest Business Journal, having taught himself the Hungarian language to live in Central Europe. He spent 10 years on the air as a radio news anchor before running newsrooms in TV and on the internet. A frequent media guest, Kovacs has appeared on The O'Reilly Factor on the Fox News Channel, Shabbat Night Live, and countless radio programs across America and the world, including Coast to Coast AM, the Michael Savage Radio Show, Northsound 2 in Scotland, and Truth2U in Australia.
Does he have the 'write' stuff?
On a daily basis, Joe's work appears on the internet news powerhouse WND, known as "A Free Press for a Free People," a pioneer of online journalism since the 1990s. He has become well-known in his career for publishing thousands of intriguing news stories with compelling headlines and spectacular photos.
The Author writing inside this author
Besides news, Joe has become an expert in the hidden content of the Bible. Well-versed in both Old and New Testaments, he makes Scripture understandable and fun to people with longtime Bible exposure as well as those who have never cracked open the Good Book. In his unique way, Joe can explain God's message in an unbiased fashion without promoting any particular group. With nothing less than divine inspiration, Joe's latest work takes the Bible to a level that has never been reached before, elevating it from the physical level of human speed to the spirit level of God speed.
- Publisher : Fidelis Books (January 25, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 163758122X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1637581223
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches