THE ROAD TO ARMAGEDDON: Why the ancient war between Islam and the rest of the world is coming to a head
To the outside world, the terror army called ISIS is a metastasizing cancer, a maniacal barbarian horde, a brutal Nazi-like militia that revels in beheading and crucifying Christians, raping women, murdering children and threatening to take over the Middle East ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and later the world.
Its rapid recruitment of fighters, including many from America, and urgent calls for terror attacks on "infidels" everywhere make this an exceedingly dangerous time.
And yet the Obama administration, despite limited and belated efforts to "degrade" the threat militarily, hasn't even begun to come to grips with this enemy.
In reality, for many in the Muslim world, the message and mission of ISIS resonates deeply with them. In fact, it appears to herald the "End of Days," the fulfillment of Islamic divine prophecy. That's right, a recent Pew survey shows a high percentage of Muslims in the Middle East ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å almost 3 out of 4 in some nations ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å believe they will personally witness, in their lifetime, events leading to the Day of Judgment and the appearance of the Mahdi, whom they regard as an Islamic messiah who will restore Islam to greatness and perfection. Meanwhile, ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghadi ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å whom the West regards as an uncouth barbarian warlord ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å holds a doctorate degree in Islamic studies and has been declared the supreme leader of the newly formed Islamic caliphate.
There is much more going on here than meets the eye. Yet, without understanding the powerful, apocalyptic ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and historically Islamic ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å appeal of ISIS, this enemy cannot be defeated.
To that end, the October issue of Whistleblower magazine provides a startlingly revealing view of the "Islamic State," which has sworn to take over America.
It is called "THE ROAD TO ARMAGEDDON: Why the ancient war between Islam and the rest of the world is coming to a head."
Issue highlights include:
- "ISIS and the apocalypse" by David Kupelian
- "The caliphate and me" by David Kupelian, a hair-raising true personal story of Christians living under Islamic rule
- "ISIS plans to re-draw Mideast map and reestablish caliphate" by F. Michael Maloof, on the terror army's promises to undo the "partitioning of Muslim lands by crusader powers"
- "Not Islamic"? by Dennis Prager, who says by President Obama's logic, the largest Muslim groups and even Islamic nations are "not Islamic"
- "When war is necessary" by Thomas Sowell, on why the longer we take to defeat the enemy, the more danger, death and disaster will ensue
- "How ISIS can be stopped"
- "ISIS luring U.S. women with cash-for-babies promises" by Chelsea Schilling, on the powerful appeal of "selling them this mystical sisterhood of going to the caliphate"
- "Turkey's tool for re-establishing the caliphate?" by F. Michael Maloof, on how ISIS claims, "We are walking in our conqueror ancestors' footsteps"
- "The meaning of 'IS'" by Joseph Farah, on how ISIS perfectly mirrors early Islam's rapid, bloody empire building
- "Muslim Brotherhood's grand design for America" by Leo Hohmann, on why there is no need for violent jihad with this brilliant plan in Islamists' arsenal
- "ISIS' stepping-stone to Europe " by F. Michael Maloof, on how Austria has become "a springboard for global jihad"
- "Beheading infidels" by Raymond Ibrahim, on the bizarre and bloody way in which "Allah heals the hearts of believers"
- "How the ISIS crisis previews the apocalypse" by Leo Hohmann, in which an Islam expert says the terrorist army may be lighting the fuse to a much larger Mideast war
- "Vampires of jihad" by Jamie Glazov, on the real reason ISIS fighters insist they "love death" and "love drinking blood"
- "What a new caliphate means for the world" by Joel Richardson, who explains why the potential for lone-wolf terrorism just skyrocketed.
"This is without doubt one of the most powerful issues of Whistleblower we have ever produced," says David Kupelian, managing editor of WND. "It's both illuminating and intense, and reveals to Westerners what America is really up against ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and the only way this daunting enemy can be defeated."
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).