About this month's issue:
BIDEN'S BORDER BETRAYAL: Secret night flights, rampant criminality and 100,000 dead Americans
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service at 1-816-220-0359 or email email@example.com.
Difficult as it is for most Americans to even imagine, from day one the Biden-Harris administration has literally engineered a full-scale foreign invasion of the United States of America.
This ongoing assault on the greatest and freest nation on earth is one whose true implications and repercussions are largely unrecognized, and of course unreported by the establishment media, though they are little short of apocalyptic for the country.
Unthinkable as their intentional invade-America policy is, the reason Team Biden implements it is every bit as depraved as the policy itself: It’s all so the Democratic Party – which in the current era is led almost entirely by deranged, lying, power-obsessed autocrats – can remain in power in America forever.
After all, every poll, even those emanating from the most liberal establishment outlets, shows the Biden administration has lost most of America. That presents a problem to Democrats, who are, first and foremost, totally obsessed with and committed to staying in power at all costs. Nothing in heaven or earth is more important to them. How, then, having lost the confidence of the citizens of the nation they rule, can they still hold on to the reins of power?
The Democrats have a two-pronged plan: One, aided mightily by their collusion with Big Tech and Big Media, is to engage in and encourage massive election rigging and fraud in every conceivable and inconceivable way, as they did in the 2020 presidential election. And two, since they have essentially lost Americans with their clearly insane, anti-American policies, they are resorting to importing an entirely new electorate into the country.
For the sake of clinging to power permanently, Democrats are hell-bent on fulfilling the dream openly expressed by many party strategists of “creating a permanent progressive majority” in America. To enact this prime directive, they are importing millions of people who are, first and foremost, beholden to Democrats for encouraging and enabling them to come to America, to cross its border and enter illegally, to stay permanently, and to be supported by American taxpayers.
This bears repeating: As perverse and suicidal as it sounds, today’s Democrats are illegally importing an entirely new pro-Democrat electorate into America, because actual American citizens and voters can’t stand them anymore.
Unfortunately, even the best of the illegal aliens that Team Biden is encouraging to invade America have no loyalty to this nation’s Constitution nor its history of liberty, limited government and individual rights and responsibilities, not to mention its dominant Judeo-Christian culture. Most have come from corrupt, autocratic, semi-functional dictatorships and are generally low-skilled people who, once here, are needy of government support. In other words, the perfect Democrat voter.
It goes downhill from there. For generously mixed in with the endless mega-caravans of aliens illegally crossing America’s southern border – migrants hailing not just from Mexico and Central America, but from nations around the globe, including the Arab-Muslim Middle East, Africa, even (according to recent reports) hundreds from Russia and Ukraine – there are countless drug traffickers, sex traffickers, MS-13 gang members, terrorists, cartel members, drug mules, rapists and convicted criminals, all indiscriminately welcomed into America with open arms. Many are secretly flown by night all over the country at taxpayer expense, courtesy of the Biden administration.
And it gets even worse: This massive illegal immigration, which the Democrats love, is primarily responsible for the astronomical level of illegal drugs being brought across the U.S-Mexico border, particularly fentanyl, which in turn is responsible for many of the 100,000 overdose deaths in the United States every year. Indeed, overdosing on fentanyl is now the No. 1 cause of death of Americans ages 18 to 45!
The unchecked importation of illegal drugs into America, which vastly enriches the criminal Mexican cartels that essentially rule that nation, in turn powerfully fuels the ubiquitous drug addiction in America’s streets that is disguised as a crisis of “homelessness.” But the “homeless crisis,” which has metastasized beyond America’s big cities and into her smallest towns and villages, is – with relatively few exceptions – a dishonest euphemism for the actual problem: drug addiction, an epidemic of people so broken, so lost, so overcome by dark psychological-spiritual forces that they can no longer function and live anything approaching competent, independent lives. So they live in the streets, shooting up drugs, defecating in public, and sometimes committing crimes – while the Biden administration encourages and enlarges all of this by funding it, building $300,000-per-unit apartments for “the homeless” and directing $30 million of taxpayers’ money to pay for “safe smoking kits,” clean syringes and needles so addicts can “safely” smoke crack and shoot up heroin and fentanyl.
All of this, and much more, is devastatingly documented and explored in the February issue of WND’s critically acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, “BIDEN’S BORDER BETRAYAL: Secret night flights, rampant criminality and 100,000 dead Americans.”
Highlights of “BIDEN’S BORDER BETRAYAL” include:
* “The unspoken truth about Biden’s border crisis” by David Kupelian
* “Biden’s border betrayal: Secret night flights, rampant criminality & 100,000 dead Americans” by Chelsea Haggard
* “Fentanyl: The No. 1 killer of Americans ages 18-45” by Bob Unruh
* “Open borders = election sabotage” by Michelle Malkin, revealing how New York City’s move to allow illegals to vote is part of a long-term plan
* “Has Biden sold us out to the Mexican drug cartels?” by Wayne Allyn Root, who notes: “Obviously, someone's getting filthy rich on this scam”
* “How Biden’s policies drive minors into the hands of sex traffickers” by Chuck Norris, who says, “Cartels are the biggest winners when kids cross the southern border”
* “The manufactured border crisis” by Michelle Malkin, on why “Boatloads of Haitians don't just wash up on our shores by random circumstance”
* “Europeans are more worried about immigrants than they are about Putin” by Patrick J. Buchanan, who notes that former President Trump has rightly asserted: “The most important border for us is not Ukraine's border, but America's border”
* “Mexican cartels orchestrating 'surge' of deadly drug into U.S.” by Vince Bielski, in which one injured ICE agent reveals: “The cartels control Mexico. All of it. They are running a parallel government”
* “There is no vetting of our new Afghan neighbors” by Michelle Malkin, on why “Open borders plus bleeding hearts equal a demographic nightmare”
* “How the border crisis could bring the end of the republic” by Patrick J. Buchanan, who explains “What happens when a fractured nation becomes even more so”
* “The border crisis reaches your child's middle school” by Betsy McCaughey, who documents why, “As long as Democrats insist on open borders, killer drugs and drug dealers will pour in”
* “Trump: Here’s the very first thing I’ll do if I become president again” by Randy DeSoto.
As bestselling author and longtime Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian comments in the introduction to "BIDEN'S BORDER BETRAYAL": "Ironically, as horrible and tragic as this growing addiction epidemic is, it does provide the perfect metaphor for explaining today’s Democrats. They likewise live lives of hopeless, craven addiction – to power.
“Today’s Democratic Party leaders – from Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer down to the various blue-state governors, mayors and other politicians,” says Kupelian, “are so totally addicted to power that, just like drug addicts, they are ready, willing and able to lie, cheat, steal, prostitute themselves, and basically forsake everyone and everything they once held dear, all so they can hold on to power – the ‘fix’ they have come to crave above all else.”
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION OF THE FEBRUARY ISSUE HERE!