By Brad O'Leary and Edward Lee
Brad O'Leary and Edward Lee present a convincing argument that implicates not Lee Harvey Oswald, but rather a conglomerate of conspirators, in the death of beloved President Kennedy. "Triangle of Death" will alter everything you thought you knew about John F. Kennedy's death.
Since the assassination, federal documents have been declassified - documents that hold the compelling evidence for this book. The authors also reference material from the KGB and information from the Bonano crime family (one of the "Five Families" that controls organized crime activities in New York City within the nationwide criminal phenomenon known as the Mafia), as well as documents obtained from a French court and an exclusive interview with a French witness who was previously only debriefed by the FBI and CIA.
After painstaking research and attention to previously overlooked details, the authors shine light on the dark landscape of the Kennedy assassination. This conglomeration of facts, documents and testimonies reveals a massive conspiracy between the CIA-controlled government of South Vietnam, the French global heroin syndicate and the New Orleans Mafia.
The text reveals:
- Twenty-two days before his own death, President Kennedy was involved in the political assassinations of Vietnam's top three Catholic leaders (information that the U.S. State Department has suppressed for over 30 years).
- Mafia Godfather Joe Bonano saw Jack Ruby gun down Oswald and knew immediately that it was a mob hit. Bonano offered to testify before the Warren Commission but was never called.
- In 1963 Soviet Premier Nikita Khruschev ordered the KGB to find President Kennedy's killer. The FBI never asked for the KGB's report.
- Lyndon Johnson and Hubert Humphrey secretly identified whom they believed ordered JFK's assassination.
About the Author
Brad O'Leary is the bestselling author of 15 books, including: "The Audacity of Deceit: Barack Obama's War on American Values," "Shut Up, America! The End of Free Speech," "America's War on Christianity" and "God and America's Leaders." He is a columnist with Townhall and serves as chairman of The PM Group and Publisher of The O'Leary Report.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Trim Size: 229 x 152 x 155
- Page Count: 256
- ISBN: 1595552820