By Christopher Horner
Liberals are hiding the truth from you. What are you going to do about it, America?
Hailed by Glenn Beck as a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«watchdogÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and by Rush Limbaugh as a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«go-to guy,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ bestselling author and attorney Christopher C. Horner is a leader in the fight against liberal tyranny in America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å with his requests for information even declared ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«criminalÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by the Obama administration. Revealing explosive new information obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and well-placed sources, Horner exposes the tightly kept secret of liberals running our government and schools: a carefully managed war to undermine the taxpayersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ right to see what their government is up to.
What is the Obama administration hiding?
During his campaign, Barack Obama promised ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«the most transparent administration in history.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Not only has this proven to be an empty promise, but he and his liberal allies systematically hide their activities from the public. They use private email accounts and computers, avoid creating records, stonewall information requests and otherwise delay or deny access to information every taxpayer has a right to know. This eye-opening book exposes the White House tricks, tactics and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«tradecraftÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ now regularly used to keep Americans in the dark. YouÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll learn:
- Scandalous examples of activist government employee tricks to hide their activities.
- How the Obama administration, which leaks sensitive information for political gain (while aggressively prosecuting whistleblowers), deliberately politicized the FOIA process to stonewall legitimate requests for public information.
- What the Democrats tried to hide about their crony deals with big business, Solyndra, various liberal initiatives and U.N. schemes.
- How American colleges and universities bow to radical liberal faculties to hide public records.
- How to fight these tactics and make your own FOIA requests to get the information you need ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å even when the government tries to stop you.
This is more than an exposÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇ_ on the latest Washington cover-up. It is a wake-up call and how-to manual for all Americans to demand transparency from our leaders and defeat the liberal attack on open and honest debate. If you believe in America, you need to fight for your freedoms. You need to take a stand against the Liberal War on Transparency.
The Washington Times
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«An intriguing and painstakingly in-depth glimpse into the hypocrisy of the Obama administration, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Liberal War on Transparency: Confessions of a Freedom of Information ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Criminal,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ catalogs the authorÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) fiascos. In a rollicking tale of hilarious frustrations and disturbing government shenanigans, Christopher Horner shines the proverbial spotlight on some self-described spotlight-shiners who are anything but.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Ilya Shapiro and James Schindler
- Threshold Editions: October 2012
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- ISBN-10: 1451694881
- ISBN-13: 9781451694888
NOTE: Purchasing "The Liberal War on Transparency" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.