An understanding of the reality in which we live can only be accomplished with a thorough understanding of God's Word. Every discipline of science is coming "full circle" back to what the Bible has said all along. This collection of studies includes:
- Beyond Time and Space The startling discovery of modern science is that our physical universe is actually finite.
- Beyond Coincidence The slightest change in any one of many variables prevents life.
- Beyond Perception The implication of quantum mechanics is frightening to secular scientists.
- Beyond Newton The interaction of the heavenly bodies cannot be explained by gravity.
These DVD's includes notes in PDF format and MP3 files.
About the Director
Dr. Chuck Missler was born in Southern California. As a young man he planned on pursuing a doctorate in electrical engineering at Stanford University, until he received a congressional appointment to the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis where he graduated with honors. After taking his commission in the Air Force, he completed flight training and joined the Missile Program where he eventually became branch chief of the Department of Guided Missiles. From there he entered the business world where he remained for many years.
In the 1970s, while still in the corporate world, he began leading weekly Bible studies at the 30,000-member Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, in California. He and his wife Nancy established their ministry, Koinonia House, in 1973, for which they travel, speak and distribute materials that stimulate, encourage and facilitate serious study of the Bible as the inerrant Word of God. The Misslers have four children and live in Coeur dÌÎ_Ì´åÇAlene, Idaho.
- Actors: Chuck Missler
- Director: Chuck Missler
- Format: Color, Fullscreen Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Audio Encoding: Dolby Digital 2.0
- Language: English
- Region: All Regions (NTSC only. This DVD will be viewable in other countries WITH the proper DVD player and television set.)
- Number of discs: 4 disc Box set
- Studio: Koinonia House
- Run Time: 480 minutes