By Pamela Geller
Read by R.C. Masters
How can we defend America against Islamic supremacist encroachment?
In "Stop the Islamization of America," renowned activist Pamela Geller provides the answer, offering proven, practical guidance on how freedom lovers can stop jihadist initiatives in local communities.
Today Islamic supremacists are demanding more accommodation of Islamic principles and practices than ever, and daily growing more aggressive in eroding our freedoms ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å with politically correct public officials only too happy to oblige them. Speaking from the fruit of her experience as the national leader of the fight against the Ground Zero mega-mosque and numerous other initiatives, GellerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs guidebook provides a much-needed wake-up call about a sinister agenda that could do nothing less than destroy the United States ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å with unique instructions about how we can, and must, fight back now to defend our nation and civilization.
Packed with current information drawn from Geller's front-line experience in the struggle against Islamist organizations and creeping Shariah in the United States, "Stop the Islamization of America" is an indispensable guidebook for everyone committed to defending American liberty.
Here is just a small sampling of what you'll find in this book:
- Startling new information about the full extent of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration in the Department of Justice, and its brazen pro-Muslim activities, including its ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Monthly Outreach MeetingsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ with Muslim and Arab groups at the Civil Rights Division ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and the 14,000 documents the DOJ won't release that reveal the full, shocking extent of this cooperation.
- A primer for protest against Islamic supremacist mosques and other initiatives in your local area.
- A primer for how freedom fighters can deal with an adversarial media.
- The shocking details of the travesty that is the 9/11 victims memorial, which is planning to put the unidentified remains of 9/11 victims seven stories underground inside a museum that charges admission ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and which will include lavish profiles (above ground, of course) of the 9/11 hijackers.
- The Sheepshead Bay mosque initiative and other mega-mosque initiatives nationwide, the sinister forces behind them and their insidious agenda.
- Never-before-released details of the Islamic honor murders of the Texas teenagers Amina and Sarah Said.
- The American Bar AssociationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs cover-up of its work to resist anti-Shariah initiatives.
- The Islamic schools that receive public money.
- The truth behind VirginiaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs failing to mail military ballots in time for them to be counted in the election of 2008.
- Links between the Justice DepartmentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Civil Rights Division and the Islamic Society of North America, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee and the Muslim Students Association.
- AND MUCH MORE
Praise for "Stop the Islamization of America":
"The First Amendment's free-speech guarantee is central to America's character and our fundamental liberties. Equally important, and stemming from the same philosophical roots, is the Amendment's twinned protection of religious freedom and its prohibition of establishing religion. These pillars of liberty are under attack around the world, and even here in America. If you want to preserve the Constitution, read this book." - John Bolton, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, and author of "Surrender Is Not an Option: Defending America at the United Nations."
"Americans are searching for ways to get involved in stopping the encroachment of Shariah law on the US Constitution and the takeover of our nation by the Muslim Brotherhood. Pamela Geller provides practical steps for every American to get involved in stopping the attack on our nation by the forces of evil. I hope that every concerned American reads and heeds this book." - Lt. General Jerry Boykin, former United States Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence and author of "Never Surrender: A Soldier's Journey to the Crossroads of Faith and Freedom."
"This book fills an urgent need. Pamela Geller has brought together all her experience fighting the stealth jihad and Islamization to create the first practical guide to stopping the spread of Sharia and Islamic supremacism in America. Every patriot, everyone who loves the freedom we enjoy in America, must get this book and use it to equip themselves for the great struggle that lies ahead." - Dr. Wafa Sultan, former Muslim and author of "A God Who Hates."
"Among Westerners dedicated to human rights, freedom of speech and religion, Geller is a forceful and courageous voice, providing in this powerful book a democratic defense to fight the stealth jihadist threat against civilization." - Bat YeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇor, historian and author of eight books including "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis," "Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collide," "The Decline of Eastern Christianity: From Jihad to Dhimmitude" and "The Dhimmi: Jews and Christians Under Islam."
"Only Pamela Geller could have written this book. She has stood on the front lines against Islamic supremacism and Sharia encroachment with unparalleled courage and insight, formulating unique and innovative strategies to put the enemies of freedom on the defensive and fight effectively for human rights. The wisdom she has gleaned from her experience is all here, making this an essential handbook for every freedom fighter." - Robert Spencer, author of the New York Times bestsellers "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades)" and "The Truth About Muhammad."
About the Author
Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of AtlasShrugs.com. She is the executive director of Stop Islamization of America (SIOA) as well as the Freedom Defense Initiative (FDI). She is a regular columnist for WND, American Thinker, Human Events and other publications. She is the author of "The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America."
- Read by: R.C. Masters
- Recording Copyright: Books In Motion (2015)
- Language: English
- Discs: 7 CDs
- Length: Approx. 7.93 hours
- ISBN-13: 978-1614537595