By Aaron Klein
WND Digital Edition
In "Schmoozing With Terrorists," Aaron Klein travels to hazardous places and talks directly to the terrorists themselves, taking the reader along into the viper's den of the world's most dangerous terror organizations.
Klein, WND's Jerusalem bureau chief, confronts terrorists whose stated goal is the annihilation of the United States and Israel, and narrates his interviews from the unique perspective of a Jew meeting with his enemy.
Klein schmoozes with the terrorists on a number of topics - asking them who they want to see in the White House, their thoughts on big name American celebrities, what day-to-day life would be like if the global jihad took over the U.S., and why terrorists kill and maim.
This book affords readers the unique opportunity to understand how the terrorists think and why they believe they are in a war to the finish - ours!
Among the highlights:
- Madonna, Britney Spears stoned to death? What the U.S. would be like under sharia law
- Why is Hillary Clinton the jihadists' choice for president?
- Terrorists dish on anti-war celebrities, U.S. radio hosts, politicians
- A shocking expose on how YOUR tax dollars fund terrorism
- Bibles used as toilet paper? Synagogues as rocket launching zones? Meet the leaders of the most notorious holy site desecrations in history.
- A face-to-face meeting with a recruited Palestinian suicide bomber
- The underreported story of Christian persecution in the Middle East as told by the victims and antagonists
- Publisher: WND Books; 1 edition (September 25, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979045126
- ISBN-13: 978-0979045127
Download will provide 2 digital book versions to choose from:
- .ePub - for all e-book readers except Kindle
- .mobi - for Amazon Kindle users - copy file onto your Kindle's "documents" folder or the Kindle/ebooks folder on your device running the Kindle app.