by Colin Gunn, Charles LaVerdiere and Joaquin Fernandez
Click here to purchase both the book and DVD bundle.
Click here to purchase the IndoctriNation DVD.
Why a growing number of parents choose not to send their children to public school.
The companion book to the award-winning documentary ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàIndoctriNation,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ this eye-opening book includes:
- An unforgettable introduction by a father who lost his son in the Columbine school massacre - ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàI put him in a pagan school where they teach there is no God.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ
- 12 common reasons people give not to homeschool - and the manageable reality of this educational alternative
- Revealing, firsthand accounts of Christian educators working in public schools - sharing the struggles they face in a hostile system
- The classroom anti-Christian ideologies from humanism, Marxism, utopianism, educational psychology and more confronting students in public schools today.
Look behind the comfortable myths of an educational system actively at work to alter your childÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs moral values, worldview and religious beliefs. Learn the history and philosophy of public school education - and discover it is based on neither Christian nor American values. Explore the biblical principles regarding education - and who is ultimately responsible for our childrenÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs future.
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Master Books (October 26, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0890516855
- ISBN-13: 978-0890516850