THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICA: Why Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett is being called ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥the de facto presidentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ
Suppose you were a committed leftist revolutionary who somehow got elected president of center-right America.
Suppose you were great at making speeches, but little else. You masked your socialist agenda in the appealing rhetoric of fairness and justice, but secretly loathed the American system of constitutional government and free-market capitalism.
Suppose you were also an extreme narcissist with an absurdly grandiose view of yourself and almost no tolerance for criticism and disagreement. Your ego so fragile, your worldview so distorted, your mind so angry beneath your charismatic exterior, and your self-image of being a divinely gifted leader in danger of disintegrating in the light and heat of mounting geopolitical turmoil and your own stunning failures as president.
In short, suppose you were Barack Obama.
To ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«stay the courseÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ you were on ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å of trampling the Constitution and forcing socialism on an unwilling America, despite plummeting disapproval and deafening calls for you to stop ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å you would need help. A very special and secret kind of help.
You would need Valerie Jarrett.
The March 2014 issue of WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICA,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ tells the utterly astonishing story of the little-known woman in the White House the New York Times MagazineÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs former editor-in-chief calls ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«in many ways the de facto president.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICAÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The key to understanding Barack ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The shadow president: Why top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett truly is ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs RasputinÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«All in the (political) family: Obama's Marxist mentor and Valerie Jarrett and David AxelrodÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Paul Kengor
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Who is Valerie Jarrett?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Edward Klein, in which the former New York Times Magazine editor in chief says Jarrett ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«is in many ways the de facto presidentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Bizarre czars in the White HouseÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, on some of the most radical characters ever to populate the top level of executive branch, all recruited by Valerie Jarrett
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama's strange dependence on Valerie JarrettÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Karin McQuillan, who explains, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«When Obama looks at Jarrett, he sees himself as whole and good and realÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Valerie JarrettÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs radical rootsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by John Perazzo, on why Obama picked someone with no diplomatic experience to secretly negotiate with Iran
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Valerie Jarrett dating Muslim athleteÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Benghazi scandalÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs female factorÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by By Frank J. Gaffney Jr., on the women that played big roles before and after the attack in Libya
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Did Valerie Jarrett issue the order to stand down in Benghazi?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«White House planned the government shutdownÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Garth Kant, who reveals that ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Republicans walked into a trap set up by Valerie Jarrett and President ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«General blames 'Night Stalker' for military purge: Says mysterious adviser's influence on Obama now negatively affecting U.S. armed forcesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by F. Michael Maloof
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Jarrett File: What we know about ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs secretive adviserÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Andrew Stiles
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Jarrett and Sebelius launch impassioned gay outreachÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Jerome R. Corsi, on the White House campaign to recruit LGBT people into Obamacare
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Our bored president: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like peopleÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Ed Lasky
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«I agree with Valerie JarrettÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Star Parker, who says ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«A woman's health decisions 'should be in her own hands' ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å not Obama's!ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«For those who thought they understood Obama, his agenda and his modus operandi,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«all I can say is: Read ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN AMERICAÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and your eyes shall be opened.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).