Whistleblower (DIGITAL VERSION) - November 2017
GUILT TRIP: How the left emotionally manipulates Americans into accepting an insane and suicidal agenda
It has become increasingly clear that the left's ever-more-bizarre agenda for America – from passing laws prescribing imprisonment for those who fail to use the correct transgender pronoun (out of over 50 new genders!), to importing into the U.S. as many migrants as possible from impossible-to-vet, terrorist-hotbed regions of the world, to demonizing centuries of American history and destroying statues of the nation's founders – is simply insane. Not "progressive," not "radical." Insane.
How and why, then, is the left able to "sell" this suicidal agenda to millions of otherwise rational people? By what magic do they convince decent, law-abiding Americans to allow men to use women's restrooms and changing rooms and showers? To support abortion up to the very moment of birth, which is in every way identical to the heinous crime of infanticide? To believe that all white people, just because of their skin color, are automatically racists?
The answer is simple. They manipulate other people's emotions, and thereby their thinking. And one of their most effective tactics is the guilt trip – essentially an emotional manipulation in which one party tries to induce guilt feelings in a target person or group for the purpose of controlling their behavior.
Of course, in this fallen world people manipulate the thoughts and feelings of others all the time for the sake of power and advantage. But what happens when an entire political movement/ideology adopts these tactics wholesale?
The astonishing answer is in the November issue of WND's acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, titled "GUILT TRIP: How the left emotionally manipulates Americans into accepting an insane and suicidal agenda."
Today's left, which increasingly dominates the Democratic Party, attacks, demeans, demonizes and shames all those with whom it disagrees every day from morning until night – branding them as bigots, racists, misogynists, fascists, deplorables, homophobes, xenophobes, Islamaphobes and so on … in a word, haters.
On one level, the process resembles simple intimidation and compliance: If you oppose the radical, unconstitutional, far-left policies implemented by former President Barack Obama, you're a racist. If you disagree with unfettered abortion-on-demand throughout all nine months of pregnancy, you want to oppress women. If you are troubled by illegal immigration's negative impact on America's economy, culture and security, you're anti-immigrant. If you oppose same-sex marriage or recruiting open transgenders into America's armed forces (obligating taxpayers to shell out millions to pay for "gender reassignment surgery"), you're a hateful bigot.
Such is the warp and weft of current American politics – all day, every day, to the point that America has grown used to it. The left advances a shockingly destructive agenda; the right complains; the left accuses the right of being fascists and Nazis … and the right shuts up.
But there's more to it. Much more, as "GUILT TRIP" documents.
Issue highlights include:
- "Guilt and redemption in a hyper-divided America" by David Kupelian, who explains how the left manipulates people into betraying their deepest values
- "Guilty of being white" by Scott Greer, an eye-opening and in-depth exposé. "Many years ago, America’s race relations were shaped by white supremacy. Today, they are shaped by white guilt"
- "How about toppling those Margaret Sanger statues?" by Joseph Farah, on why leftists have no problem with Planned Parenthood founder's overt racism
- "Don't buy the guilt-trip hoax of 'privilege'" by Lindy Daniel, who shows why "white privilege" is "an illegitimate slur defaming hard work, success, good behavior and the rewards thereof"
- "'Diversity' madness explodes life of white Christian rising star" by Chelsea Schilling, the shocking story of the Christian university dean ordered to hire "people of color" who don't "look like you"
- "The NFL and millennials' invented guilt" by Carl Jackson. Memo to football players: The First Amendment restrains government, not your employer
- "Let's just ban it all!" by Adriana Cohen, a guilt-gone-wild look at the disastrous result of catering to everyone's feelings
"'GUILT TRIP' provides a window into not just the tactics and strategies, but the soul of the left," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "It is nothing short of breathtaking what a well-targeted campaign of emotional manipulation can accomplish. Unfortunately, success in this case, while promising victory to those in thrall to the social justice mindset, in reality is unraveling the most thoroughly decent, free and productive culture that has ever existed on planet earth."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).