Whistleblower (DIGITAL VERSION) - November 2012
ONLY AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORMAT.
THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY: Why almost everything you hear from government and the media is wrong
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The jobless rate is down. The stock market is up. Inflation is low. The Fed is stimulating the economy through quantitative easing. The recovery is picking up steam.
Such daily feel-good headlines, created by government and amplified by the press, glide pleasantly over our minds and reassure us all is well, or soon will be. But what do these headlines actually have to do with reality?
Often very little. The establishment media’s financial reporting is just like their reporting on politics and culture – which is to say, biased, inaccurate and misleading, sometimes intentionally so.
So, what are the government, the Fed and their media cheerleaders hiding?
The answers are presented in a remarkably clear and compelling way in November’s blockbuster issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled “THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY: Why almost everything you hear from government and the media is wrong.”
“It is impossible to understand the present, and to anticipate the future, if you listen to the government and elite media on the economy,” says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. “They are not in the truth business. They are in the pacifying-the-public business and the preserving-power-and privilege-for-themselves business.”
“The truth is: America is burdened today with the twin curses of a corrupt, out-of-control government and a corrupt, unaccountable monetary and banking system, each enabling the other in symbiotic fashion,” says Kupelian. “This issue of Whistleblower takes the normally opaque subject of money, government, banking and today’s extremely troubled economy – which media “experts” typically make complex and misleading – and manages to make it all perfectly simple and clear.”
Highlights of “THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY” include:
- “How government lies about the economy” by David Kupelian, exposing the financial fairy tales Americans are told daily
- “Why government inflates – the secret reasons”
- “Our massive money problem” by Art Robinson, Ph.D., an eye-opening, common-sense explanation of today’s severe economic mess
- “Whatever happened with that debt issue?” by Joseph Farah, who asks, will Washington now get serious about tackling the debt crisis?
- “We fund dependency” by John Stossel, who proves government is more interested in promoting welfare than independence
- “Solving America’s biggest fiscal problem” by Phyllis Schlafly, making the startling case that broken families and dependence on government are “a conscious political strategy”
- “The Mandrake Mechanism” by G. Edward Griffin, in which one of the Fed’s most articulate analysts exposes the magic and manipulation behind America's fraudulent money system
- “Why the Fed must be abolished” by U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, in which the former presidential candidate shows how America’s central bank has been responsible for “every economic downturn” in the past 80 years
- “Welfare state: Immoral and irredeemable” by Walter Williams, on how “our current economic crisis, as well as that of Europe, is a direct result of immoral conduct”
- “We need more economic nationalists” by Patrick Buchanan, who shows how “free trade makes suckers and fools out of patriots”
- “Reagan had it right on 'free trade'” by Phyllis Schlafly, who agrees that “the Gipper” wouldn't have allowed foreign countries to cheat America
- “How the president can fix America’s economy” by Thomas Sowell, in which the revered economist reveals the secret to helping a great nation emerge from recession as quickly and easily as possible
- “Never retire” by Rabbi Daniel Lapin, on why withdrawing from work or business is a huge mistake – at any age
- “A 91-year-old’s economic survival guide” by Chuck Norris, who proves a brand-new “Chuck Norris Fact” – namely, that Chuck’s mother has more wisdom than the entire U.S. government.
“America's economy – why it’s so troubled, how the middle class is being crushed and where things are headed next year – is more important for people to understand that perhaps any other issue right now,” said Kupelian. “‘THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY’ answers the most crucial questions in a way that is crystal-clear, enlightening and maybe even liberating.”
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).