About this month's issue: WHISTLEBLOWER – April 2021
BIDEN’S WAR ON THE MILITARY: How America’s ‘woke’ rulers are subverting the world’s best and noblest fighting force
Of all the institutions of the federal government that leftwing elites have infiltrated and corrupted – from public education to the judiciary to, most recently, the Justice Department, FBI and intelligence agencies – one all-important organization has remained relatively unscathed: The United States military. But that is in danger of radically changing under the Biden administration.
In just the brief period since Joe Biden’s January inauguration, his administration’s radical expansion of perverse Obama-era initiatives is resulting in what amounts to an assault on the American military’s readiness to fight wars and defeat enemies. All in the name of social justice, equity, anti-racism, radical diversity, inclusion, transgender rights, and of course, rooting out legions of “racists” and “white supremacists” that supposedly inhabit the armed forces of the United States.
Consider some of the bizarre and transformative policies the Biden administration has already set in motion:
* Transgendered people – whose condition was seen as a serious mental illness from the dawn of psychiatry until 2013, when the powerful LGBT lobby pressured the American Psychiatric Association to “de-pathologize” it – appear to constitute the one group Biden is most committed to recruiting into the armed forces. In his Jan. 25 executive order, Biden mandates not only “permitting transgender individuals to serve openly in the military,” thereby overturning Trump’s 2017 ban, but also requiring the military to pay the entire cost of transgender soldiers’ “surgical transition,” which normally ranges from $100,000 to $200,000. This has led some – including Lt. Gen. Thomas Spoehr, who commanded Army forces in Iraq – to voice concern that transgenders might now join the military for the express purpose of obtaining taxpayer-funded “gender reassignment surgery.”
* In March, Team Biden hired Richard Torres-Estrada to head the U.S. Special Operations Command’s “office of diversity and inclusion.” SOCOM oversees the Army Rangers, Navy SEALs and all other Special Operations components of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps that lead America’s counterterrorism and unconventional warfare operations. What exactly qualified Torres-Estrada – whose most recent job was as an equal employment opportunity officer for the Washington Metro Area Transit Authority – to occupy an important position over America’s most elite fighting forces?
It turns out that in June 2020 Torres-Estrada explicitly compared President Donald J. Trump to Adolf Hitler, posting on Facebook side-by-side photos of America’s 45th president and history’s most reviled genocidal monster, each holding a Bible.
In response to widespread outrage that someone with the views of Torres-Estrada was being put in charge of hiring Navy SEALs – indeed, that an “office of diversity and inclusion” was even created in the first place for America’s Special Ops forces – Torres-Estrada was “reassigned” to other duties while his background and qualifications are investigated.
* After Biden's new Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin insisted during his confirmation hearing that the United States military must rid itself of "racists and extremists" in its ranks, the nation’s first black Defense secretary ordered an unprecedented "60-day service-wide stand down" – a pause in military activity in all services – to root out "white supremacism" and “extremism.” The Pentagon has released no data to support Austin’s contention that the military is overrun with racists and white supremacists.
* Instead of deploying troops to America’s southern border, as Trump did, to prevent an all-out invasion of the nation – albeit one encouraged and invited by the Biden administration – the Democrats who run the federal government have instead deployed thousands of armed National Guard troops to Washington, D.C., to protect members of Congress from imaginary threats from supposed legions of pro-Trump “violent extremists” and “insurrectionists.”
That just for starters. The whole inside story of the Biden administration’s attempted transformation of America’s armed forces is laid out in the April issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “BIDEN’S WAR ON THE MILITARY: How America’s ‘woke’ rulers are subverting the world’s best and noblest fighting force.”
Highlights of “BIDEN’S WAR ON THE MILITARY” include:
- “The many ways Team Biden is harming America’s military” by David Kupelian
- “New Defense chief orders stand-down to rid ranks of 'racists and extremists'” by Art Moore
- “Newly uncovered documents show Pentagon's plan targeting conservatives” by Bob Unruh
- “Defense Dept. hired 'diversity and inclusion' chief who compared Trump to Hitler” by Chuck Ross
- “Ted Cruz blasts Biden's defense secretary over 'public attacks' on Tucker Carlson” by Bob Unruh
- “Over a dozen soldiers at the Capitol get sick after being given tainted food” by Kaylee Greenlee
- “Biden executive order provides taxpayer-funded gender-transition surgeries for U.S. military” by Jack Davis
- “Army chaplain probed for saying transgenders are 'unqualified to serve'” by Art Moore
- “Biden’s Mach 2 madness: Why forcing 'wokeness' on the U.S. military will bring death, destruction and defeat” by Lloyd Billingsley
- “Wokeifying America's military: The Biden administration is undermining the U.S. armed forces’ primary mission” by Ben Shapiro
- “Capitol security review ordered by Pelosi points to long-term military presence”
- “China expert Gordon Chang: Biden approves financing Beijing’s military” by Bob Unruh
- “Is Biden reenlisting in the forever wars?” by Patrick J. Buchanan
- “Biden blames veterans and ex-cops for spurring 'growth' of white supremacy” by Jack Davis
- “Senate Democrat: 'Nobody can serve God and the military'”
- “Former Medal of Honor Society president: Trump epitomized American exceptionalism” by Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady
- “Gen. Michael Flynn: 5 lessons I learned when the Deep State came after me and my family” by Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.
“There is something uniquely repugnant,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “about these and other assaults on America’s armed forces from the Biden administration.”
Explains Kupelian: “The military is unlike any other institution of government in that it involves the transcendent dimension of its participants’ willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice. Indeed, the courage, the discipline, the dangers of wartime, the implicit demand that one be willing to lay down one’s life, as well as the concurrent sacrifices required of families separated for months or years from deployed loved ones, set the military apart from other forms of government service. Likewise, on the macro level, there is the absolute necessity of building and maintaining a military second to none in an extremely dangerous world with many powerful and malevolent nation states and terror organizations.
“All this makes the Biden administration’s ideologically driven policies undermining the readiness, cohesion and morale of America’s armed forces uniquely repugnant and dangerous – not to mention evil.”
WHISTLEBLOWER IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN A PRINTED VERSION. SUBSCRIBE TO PRINT WHISTLEBLOWER HERE.
Or GET THE PRINT VERSION OF THE APRIL ISSUE HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our order line at 1-816-220-0359.