Whistleblower (DIGITAL VERSION) - September 2012
DISINFORMATION AGE: How America’s news media have become ‘useful idiots’ for Marxists, sociopaths and tyrants
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s lots of fun when it happens in the movies – “The Matrix,” “Inception,” the “Bourne” thrillers – when unseen malevolent powers unleash complex deception campaigns to manipulate how people perceive reality. Such dramas are an enjoyable diversion from our everyday lives.
But what if our everyday reality was like that depicted in these movies? What if many of the things we’ve long assumed to be true were actually grand deceptions created and promoted by unseen adversaries?
Such is the exotic and admittedly scary world WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower enters in the September 2012 issue, titled “DISINFORMATION AGE: How America’s news media have become ‘useful idiots’ for Marxists, sociopaths and tyrants.”
Whistleblower’s main tour guide for this mind-blowing trip through the real-world cloak-and-dagger deception industry is none other than a top former spy, Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, the highest-ranking communist official ever to defect to America from the Soviet bloc. Gen. Pacepa was once the top Cold War adviser to notorious Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and also served as head of that nation’s equivalent of the FBI and CIA. As such, he was intimately involved in the KGB’s far-reaching and scandalously effective disinformation campaigns.
After a profound change of heart, Pacepa defected to the U.S. in 1978 – upon the approval of President Carter – and became an American citizen, working for years with U.S. intelligence agencies against the Soviet bloc. When Ceausescu was executed in 1989, the documented accusations made against him during the trial came almost word-for-word out of Pacepa’s book, “Red Horizons,” subsequently republished in 27 countries and prized by President Ronald Reagan, who called it “my bible for dealing with dictators,” and President George H.W. Bush. Pacepa's brand-new book, “Disinformation,” co-authored with Professor Ron Rychlak, will be published next year by WND Books.
In the meantime, this Whistleblower issue exposes some of the most important mass deception campaigns of the last generation, and then documents – incredibly – how this same modus operandi continues full force in today’s America, exerting a major influence on the ongoing spread of both Marxism and Islamic radicalism in the greatest nation on earth.
Highlights of “DISINFORMATION AGE” include:
- “Willing accomplices” by Joseph Farah, a shocking report revealing how most in today’s “mainstream” print media secretly submit to allowing the Obama White House to edit and approve their stories before publication
- “A CIA director tells the truth about disinformation” by R. James Woolsey, former director of Central Intelligence, on how foreign “intelligence” services purposely destroy reputations and enflame hatred
- “DISINFORMATION” – an exclusive excerpt from the forthcoming blockbuster book by former spy chief Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa and law professor Ronald J. Rychlak – showing how our very perception of reality is altered through relentless “disinformation campaigns”
- “The lie launderers” by David Kupelian, an in-depth and eye-opening report documenting why and how spreading disinformation has become business as usual for America’s elite media
- “Framing: The Marxist ‘science’ of changing the past” by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, wherein the former communist intel chief (and now American patriot) explains precisely how disinformation works, using examples not only from the past, but also from today’s U.S. election-season headlines
- “Shining a bright light into ‘a world of darkness’” by author and professor Paul Kengor, about the forthcoming book “Disinformation” by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa and Ronald J. Rychlak
- “Communist disinformation, American-style” by Paul Kengor, author of the recent bestseller "The Communist," on the notorious "HUAC" campaign – and how it was helped by young Barack Obama’s mentor, the pro-Soviet, card-carrying communist Frank Marshall Davis
- “Global warming hysteria: Made in China” by Ronald J. Rychlak, a provocative and cutting-edge analysis documenting the mounting evidence that communist China secretly launched a climate disinformation campaign against the West
- “Muslim Brotherhood: Masters of deception” by Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, in which the famed author and terrorism expert shows how many Americans are “unwillingly assisting this totalitarian fanatical movement to make inroads into our society”
- “The secret engine of anti-Semitism” by Ronald J. Rychlak, in which the noted scholar, lawyer and author reveals who is really behind today’s wildly proliferating hatred of Jews
- “How disinformation leads to anti-Semitism, which leads to terrorism” by Gary Krupp, in which the founder of the Pave the Way Foundation describes the most egregious and consequential character assassination of the 20th century.
“The information in this issue is so mind-boggling,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “that we had to get the most experienced and credible people in the field to make the case for us: That’s why this issue of Whistleblower features experts like Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa and former CIA director James Woolsey – top people in the intelligence services of two opposing worlds, communist and free.
“Whatever you think you know about official lying and deception from on high,” Kupelian added, “prepare to be catapulted up to the next level of knowledge and understanding in ‘DISINFORMATION AGE.’”
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).