Where's the Birth Certificate? - (Hardcover)
By Dr. Jerome Corsi
Is Barack Obama illegally occupying the Oval Office?
The question is jarring, surreal and intensely controversial: Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the United States and therefore constitutionally eligible to be president? Repeated national polls suggest tens of millions of Americans don’t think he is, despite his release of an online image of his purported birth document.
In "Where's the Birth Certificate?" two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi demonstrates conclusively that no legal authority has ever verified Obama’s legal eligibility to be president; that glaring inconsistencies, blackouts and outright fabrications in his life narrative have generated widespread doubts; and that, in fact, a compelling body of evidence says Obama is not a natural-born citizen as is required of all presidents by Article 2, Section 1, of the Constitution.
You'll read how:
- Obama was born a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and the United States, a circumstance the Constitution’s framers considered an iron-clad roadblock to the presidency
- As a boy, Obama was officially registered in school as an Indonesian citizen, another barrier to U.S. natural-born citizenship
- The press and blogosphere widely reported Obama was born at Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu – before deciding he was born across town at Kapi’olani Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- The Congressional Research Service, a public policy arm of Congress, officially admits no one in the government ever vetted Obama’s constitutional eligibility
- In preparation for the 2012 election, more than a dozen states are considering legislation to force all presidential candidates to prove they are constitutionally qualified before they can be placed on that state’s ballot
The result of three years of exhaustive research, "Where's the Birth Certificate?" establishes the case not only that Barack Obama isn’t legally qualified to be president, but that, aided by his media co-conspirators, he has conducted one of the most audacious cover-ups ever perpetrated at the highest level of American politics.
About the Author
Jerome R. Corsi has a Ph.D. from Harvard in political science and serves as senior staff reporter for online news giant WND. He is the author of two No. 1 New York Times nonfiction bestsellers, "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry" (with co-author John O’Neill) and "The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality." An economics expert, he is also a senior managing director at Gilford Securities.
- Hardcover: 392 pages, including 93 pages of photos and documents
- Publisher: WND Books (May 17, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936488299
- ISBN-13: 978-1936488292