THE LAWLESS ONES: Why today's Democrats champion legal, moral, economic and scientific anarchy
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service at 1-816-220-0359 or email email@example.com.
Americans are daily confronted with the fact that their nation's most beautiful cities, from San Francisco to Seattle, have become crime-and-rat-infested hellholes littered with drug syringes and human waste, ushering in a resurgence of long-conquered medieval diseases like typhus.
Only the few honest journalists left will acknowledge the obvious – that all of these cities have been run for decades exclusively by the Democratic Party, whose policies have led directly to the current chaos.
And yet, the scandalous state of America's top cities is just the tip of the iceberg, a small part of a much larger problem of ever-growing lawlessness being visited on America by the Democratic Party.
The reality of the left's mysterious relationship with chaos and anarchy is deep and all-pervasive. As vividly documented in the September issue of WND's acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, a full-bore assault by the left on the constitutional, moral and scientific laws that govern and safeguard every aspect of Americans' lives is rapidly transforming the nation.
The issue is headlined "THE LAWLESS ONES: Why today's Democrats champion legal, moral, economic and scientific anarchy."
Consider these shocking current trends:
* For almost three years, purveyors of the "Trump-Russia collusion hoax" turned every sacred legal principle of American jurisprudence on its head in attempts to overturn a free and fair presidential election. Now they are reprising their attempted coup d'etat with the "Trump-Ukraine collusion hoax."
* Democratic presidential candidates demand that incarcerated felons including mass-murdering terrorists be allowed to vote. Sen. Bernie Sanders was asked specifically whether Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev – convicted of planting pressure-cooker bombs filled with nails and ball bearings at the 2013 Boston Marathon, killing three people and wounding and maiming 280 others – should be allowed to vote. His enthusiastic answer: "I think the right to vote is inherent to our democracy. Yes, even for terrible people."
* Democrats' policy positions with regard to illegal immigration – de facto open borders, the virtual elimination of border police including the outright dismantling of ICE, the creation of "sanctuary" cities, counties and states for the purpose of shielding lawbreakers from law enforcement, the refusal to build border barriers no matter how urgent and lifesaving the need, the invitation to essentially everyone in the world to come to America for free taxpayer-funded healthcare – all this is not only immoral and deranged, but suicidal.
* Law enforcement, from federal to local, is under relentless attack from the left. A string of outright "racist-cop" hoaxes – from Trayvon Martin to Ferguson – created the Black Lives Matter movement and today's ever-expanding indictment of all white cops as racists. The resulting "Ferguson Effect" has been a documented rise in violent crime in the nation’s largest cities, especially murders and shootings of black victims, as a result of officers backing off proactive policing policies like "stop and frisk" after witnessing fellow cops' lives destroyed through career-ending public vilification, lawsuits and bogus prosecution for just doing their job.
* Leftist billionaire George Soros has been bankrolling the election of social justice warrior district attorneys across America, whose failure to prosecute crimes committed by minorities has caused a documented rise in crime rates.
* Democrats also want to liberate themselves from the laws of scientific reality. They deny the most incontrovertible core biology of male and female, affirming outlandish fake-science such as the existence of over 100 different genders. Likewise they obediently insist without evidence that the earth will become uninhabitable in 12 years unless America adopts the radical socialist Green New Deal. Sadly, they also are traumatizing an entire generation of America's schoolchildren, not only confounding them into believing boys can become girls and vice versa, but emotionalizing and frightening them into believing they might not have long to live. All the while, they smugly claim to be "the party of science," mocking and reviling all who oppose their madness as "anti-science bigots."
* Worse than all of the foregoing, virtually every Democratic presidential candidate enthusiastically approves the killing – for any reason, or no reason at all – of American children right up to the moment of their birth at nine months, and in some cases even after the baby is born. They don't simply approve it. They celebrate all abortion – or as they prefer to call it, "women's reproductive freedom" – a ghoulish euphemism for what in reality is pre-born child murder. Yet they insist it is the most enlightened human rights achievement of our age, and if you disagree, you're immoral and bent on denying women their constitutional rights.
Highlights of "THE LAWLESS ONES" include:
- "The party of total anarchy: Today’s Democratic Party is in outright rebellion against the laws of life itself" by David Kupelian
- "We are a nation of laws, but the Democratic Party's entire electoral future depends upon making certain that millions of people are above the law" by Tucker Carlson & Neil Patel
- "Former ICE director: 'I've never seen such hate toward law enforcement.' AOC wants to dismantle not only ICE, but the entire Department of Homeland Security"
- "The left's passion for violence and the war for civilization" by Don Feder
- "Bernie Sanders: Let mass-murdering terrorists vote from prison! 'The right to vote is inherent to our democracy. Yes, even for terrible people'" by Adriana Cohen
- "How LGBTQ organizations are dismantling civilization: The left's lawlessness extends to every area of life, society and sanity" by Dennis Prager
- "New York City's anti-cop anarchy: Democrat politicians are ratcheting up violence against law-enforcement officers" by Michelle Malkin
- "How the left revels in violating the 10 Commandments: Leftwing efforts to 'fundamentally transform' America always result in deceiving, corrupting and breaking millions of people" by David Kupelian
- "Is Trump capturing the 'law and order' issue? 'We seem to be drifting back to the 1960s, when crime began to soar'" by Patrick J. Buchanan
- "NBC turns killer-gang leader into 'nonviolent' grandpa: Kind, fatherly prisoner who Cory Booker wants to spring is actually an ultra-violent drug-gang kingpin" by Ann Coulter
- "Criminologists mislead us: 'Any discussion about race and crime sets one up for accusations of racism'" by Walter Williams
- "Dems propose first gun grab since Lexington & Concord: 'Buyback' policy would turn millions of otherwise law-abiding citizens into criminals overnight" by David Harsanyi
- "The 'justice-involved person' and how the left uses language to indoctrinate and manipulate" by Don Feder
- "How Trump reversed the Obama murder surge: Dramatic stats document what happens when police, rather than 'the mob,' have presidential support" by Jack Cashill
- "Get off the sidelines: #StandWithICE. Nationwide tour of sanctuary cities launched to counter 'lawless mob'" by Michelle Malkin
- "The problem isn't guns. It's lost souls" by Rebecca Hagelin.
"Laws created by man – good laws, anyway – are based on largely self-evident moral law, God's law," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "Thus we make laws against stealing because it's wrong to steal, and we have laws against murder because murder is wrong, predatory and against God's law. And so on. Yet in seemingly every area of life, today's far-left Democrats are stridently rebelling against the law – because underlying it all, the truth is they are rebelling against God and His law."
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION OF THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our order line at 1-816-220-0359.