THE TIPPING POINT: Life in America under 4 more years of Barack ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs leadership
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
Gun and ammo sales are through the roof, as is the popularity of post-apocalyptic TV shows like ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Walking DeadÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Revolution.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Foreclosures, debt, the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«misery indexÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and suicide rates are also way up, while employment, consumer confidence, median family income and optimism about the kind of country today's children will inherit are way, way down.
Against this turbulent backdrop, America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å her people more polarized than at any time since the Civil War ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å faces the most staggeringly consequential election in generations.
In a very special pre-election issue, OctoberÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Whistleblower magazine provides a stunning ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«crystal ballÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ look at the future of America should Obama win reelection. It is titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE TIPPING POINT: Life in America under 4 more years of Barack ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs leadership.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Do you wonder what Obama will actually do when he has ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«more flexibilityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ after his ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«last election,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ as he confided to the Russian president, not realizing his microphone was live? Are you concerned about what will happen to AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs already crippled free-enterprise system and to the U.S. and world economies in the next four years under Obama? Are you concerned about the nationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs already-porous borders, or whether it will ever again have truly free elections? Are you anxious over the future of the Supreme Court, considering that the next president may appoint up to three new justices ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å which in turn will determine the future of abortion, gun control, same-sex marriage and other crucial issues? Are you concerned over what will become of Israel, and alarmed over the increasing radicalization of the entire Arab-Muslim Middle East, not to mention the Islamic juggernaut sweeping Europe and the U.S.? Do you worry about Obama gutting the military and leaving America vulnerable not only to terrorism, but to nuclear attack?
Beyond all of this, do you wonder how Americans will react should Obama be reelected and all these concerns become undeniable realities?
Will there be massive civil disobedience? Will there be violence? Will states attempt to secede from the union? Will America be able to survive Obama?
All these issues are addressed forthrightly in ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE TIPPING POINT.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ You will learn ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å from experts ranging from Aaron Klein and Dinesh DÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇSouza to Patrick Buchanan and Lord Monckton ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å how Obama is already making America vulnerable to both financial collapse and nuclear attack, and exactly how a second term will allow him to finish the job.
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE TIPPING POINTÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Don't get fooled again!ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who focuses on ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs plans for America when he has ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«more flexibilityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ after the election
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«My crystal ballÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, providing an eye-opening look at how Americans will react if Obama is reelected
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama's 2nd-term dream is America's nightmareÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Aaron Klein, who takes readers on a tour of ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs upcoming policies, as revealed by the think tanks that created his first-term agenda
- 2nd-term plan: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Disarm border agentsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ (Protect illegal aliens in multitude of ways, grant amnesty, convert into voters)
- 2nd-term plan: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Take control of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥every industryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ (GovernmentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥successÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ with automaker bailouts to be replicated throughout economy)
- 2nd-term plan: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Institute 'Marxist' jobs planÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ (Government-mandated 'living wage' could 'crash and burn' entire economy)
- 2nd-term plan: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Morph Obamacare into hardcore socialized medicineÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ (Single-payer system is waiting in the wings)
- 2nd-term plan: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Gut military and transform soldiers into social workersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ (New focus on 'global warming,' 'injustice,' poverty, bolstering the U.N.)
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Burn down the suburbs?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Stanley Kurtz, who documents the shocking truth that Obama is actually trying abolish AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs suburbs
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama is bringing about ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥nightmare scenarioÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Troy Anderson, in which Dinesh DÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇSouza, the author and filmmaker who made ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«2016,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ says America is becoming vulnerable to both financial collapse and nuclear attack
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Life or death choiceÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ in 2012ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Michael F. Haverluck, on the dire warning issued by a coalition of top pro-family, pro-life groups
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Top 10 reasons not to re-elect ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Chuck Norris, on how the current administration has devastated America over the last 4 years
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama to Palestinians: DonÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt declare statehood until my electionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs overÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama lunges toward global governmentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, on how just one executive order is giving away ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«a huge slice of U.S. economic and environmental sovereigntyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Romney-Ryan: Can they really cut the budget?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Pat Buchanan, on what the GOP ticket will do if elected in November
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Freedom hangs by a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥gossamer threadÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Chuck Norris, who says the next president could nominate 3 new Supreme Court justices ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and that the resulting high court will rule on AmericansÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ Second Amendment rights and many others
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Can America survive Obama?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Christopher Monckton of Brenchley, in which this modern-day de Tocqueville views America with great love ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and great alarm.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«November's election is the tipping point,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«perhaps the most existentially important election in our history. This issue of Whistleblower clearly reveals the specific consequences for all of us should Barack Obama be given the control levers of the most magnificent and divinely blessed nation in history for another four long years.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
And as WND Editor and CEO Joseph Farah writes in OctoberÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Whistleblower: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«What you hold in your hands right now is nothing less than political dynamite ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å the kind that if spread far and wide in the next few weeks can ensure Obama is not re-elected in November, so that he does not have the chance to institute an agenda even more radical than what he has already done.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).