INTO THE HOT ZONE: How to stop Ebola amidst a plague of political correctness
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"FOR GOD'S SAKE, GET A GRIP." That was the New York Daily News' recent front-page headline, giving voice to Americans' total exasperation with both Barack Obama and CDC chief Dr. Tom Frieden after weeks of having to endure condescending, evasive and contradictory assurances that they were totally on top of the Ebola threat ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å when the truth was exactly the opposite.
During that period, a Liberian man who personally carried a dying Ebola victim was allowed to fly from West Africa into Dallas, where he interacted with dozens of people including school children, then fell deathly ill with Ebola. A nurse at the hospital, while following the CDC's Ebola-care protocols, became infected, and a fellow nurse, after developing a fever ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å the No. 1 early-warning sign of the disease ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å phoned the CDC to ask if it was OK to fly on a commercial airliner and was told, yes, have a great flight. Then she fell ill with Ebola as well.
Meanwhile, the CDC has been changing its Ebola protocols every few days, Obama has steadfastly refused to halt the flow of travelers into the U.S. from the West African hot zone, and has ordered 4,000 U.S. military personal into the infected region to fight the virus. His State Department has proposed transporting Ebola victims from West Africa into the U.S. for treatment, and he has appointed as his "Ebola czar" a Democrat political operative with zero medical experience, but lots of experience in helping fleece taxpayers out of half a billion dollars in the Solyndra fraud.
Add it all up and the average American ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å regardless of political persuasion ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å believes virtually nothing the Obama administration, including the CDC, says about Ebola.
Have no fear: Expert medical straight talk, common sense and powerful unfiltered truth fill the November issue of Whistleblower magazine, headlined "INTO THE HOT ZONE: How to stop Ebola amidst a plague of political correctness."
Included in this important issue is the entire text of a brand-new e-book by Jane Orient, M.D., executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons and also head of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness. Titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇThe Truth About Ebola: Protect Yourself and Your FamilyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å« and published by WND Books, it authoritatively answers every practical question ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and then some ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å readers may have regarding Ebola, all without even a smidgeon of the political correctness infecting the governmentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs statements, reassurances and policies.
Highlights of "INTO THE HOT ZONE" include:
- "Ebola and Obama: How lousy leadership in the midst of crisis multiplies fear and panic" by David Kupelian
- "Bringing the Ebola war home" by Joseph Farah, who warns that with 4,000 soldiers being sent into West Africa, some will surely contract the disease
- "The Ebola pandemic: risks and realities," an eye-opening overview of the crisis, by James Simpson
- "Judicial Watch: 'Obama plans to let Ebola-infected foreigners into U.S. for treatment'"
- "The truth about Ebola: Protect yourself and your family" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å a definitive, authoritative and utterly practical primer for every family by Jane Orient, M.D.
- "Study: 13% of infected patients have no fever" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å yet for airport screeners, that 1 symptom is supposed to signal safety or danger
- "Researchers: No stopping contagion without travel ban" by Jerome Corsi, on medical predictions that "by the end of the year, the number of infected international travelers could increase tenfold"
- "'Ebola jihad': How terrorists could sicken thousands" by Lee Hieb, M.D., on why it may be necessary "to take military action to neutralize the threat"
- "Political correctness could kill a lot of us" by Patrick J. Buchanan, who says for Americans, our community and country come ahead of any obligation to the people of Africa
- "Will Obama order troops into Liberia clinics?" by Diana West, on Democrats who have told the president they want U.S. soldiers to "provide direct care to, and to come into contact, with patients in West Africa"
- "U.S. epidemic will bring intrusive new laws" by Don Boys, who says many health workers will inevitably decide they would "rather be tried by 12 than carried out by 6"
- "How the feds block Ebola cures," by Robert Goldberg, on several high-tech companies that "could start producing Ebola vaccine/treatments tomorrow"
- "How to stop Ebola in the U.S. once and for all" by Lee Hieb, M.D., in which the medical writer and orthopedic surgeon attacks political correctness, saying, "It is not kind to allow travel on some vague notion of non-discrimination, then let the disease kill countless innocent victims."
"Clarity, common sense, reliable information and honesty are appallingly absent in the current official response to Ebola," says WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. "This issue of Whistleblower, which was prepared with the assistance of top medical experts, really fills that gap. It treats readers like responsible adults who can handle the truth ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and can make sensible decisions to protect themselves and their loved ones if given the right information."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).