THE OBAMA GAMES: From stimulus to shutdown, how the president constantly cons Americans
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This isnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt some damn game!ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
That was House Speaker John BoehnerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs angry reaction to a senior Obama administration official who had boasted, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«We are winning. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ It doesnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt really matter to us [how long the government shutdown lasts] because what matters is the end result.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
But despite BoehnerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs understandable frustration, a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«damn gameÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ is precisely what it was.
All of ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«shutdownÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ outrages ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å from barring 80-to-90-year-old WWII veterans in wheelchairs from their own memorial, to blocking highway turnouts so sightseers couldnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt gaze up at Mt. Rushmore, to threatening to arrest Catholic priests if they conducted Mass on military bases ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å were part of a carefully calculated, high-stakes game.
In fact, a close and honest examination reveals that Americans have been living through an extended era of games being played on them ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å not just during the recent federal government shutdown, but non-stop, throughout the course of the entire Obama presidency.
All the game-playing, rule-breaking, cheating and deception tactics are laid out as never before in NovemberÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs groundbreaking issue of Whistleblower, titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE OBAMA GAMES: From stimulus to shutdown, how the president constantly cons Americans.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE OBAMA GAMESÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Games Obama playsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on how, unable to admit his true agenda, Obama resorts to constant deception and trickery
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Top 10 insane moments of Obama-Reid shutdownÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Gina Loudon. As one park ranger summed it up: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«WeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs disgusting.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Rise up against ObamacareÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who says more of us would be ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«storming the barricadesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ if we realized how badly weÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇre being conned
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Government of, by and for the crisisÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Limbaugh, showing how ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs actions repeatedly follow the game plan of the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Cloward-Piven strategyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Game on: 'We're gonna punish our enemies'ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, on the Obama strategy of rewarding friends and deliberately hurting adversaries
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Bombshell: White House planned the shutdownÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Garth Kant, on claims by a former Newsweek/New York Times Magazine editor who says, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Republicans walked into a trap set up by Valerie Jarrett and ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama followed Alinsky script in shutdown showdownÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, who shows how the president, when playing hardball with Republicans, always sticks to the rules ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å for radicals
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How Obama is deliberately crippling businessÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Stan Marszalk, who says experts agree: The best way to hurt an economy is to ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«curtail availability of affordable energyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å exactly what Obama has done
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Barack Obama ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥a tragic figureÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Lyle Rossiter, M.D., in which the veteran forensic psychiatrist and author explains why the commander in chief blocked WWII vets from their own memorial
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Is Obama locked in a victim mentality?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dr. Keith Ablow, in which the Fox News psychiatric expert and author shows why the president reflexively sees opponents as abusive, predatory and threatening
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama on his game when it comes to laying blameÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore. If Obamacare fails, says the president, itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll be fault of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Republicans in Congress.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ (Yes, he really said that)
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Bin Laden raid was game time for ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å YouÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll never guess what the commander in chief was really doing during the highly touted Navy SEAL raid
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Shutdown theaterÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ By John Stossel, who exposes whatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs really behind WashingtonÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs game of chicken
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Understanding why Obama liesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, exploring whatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs behind this presidentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs unprecedented level of dishonesty?
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Ignore the Constitution and do what you wantÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, on what happens when a U.S. president constantly disobeys the law of the land
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs shutdown campaignÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Paul Kengor, an eye-opening look at how the presidentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs latest games echo an old Communist Party tactic
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why the GOP canÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt expose ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs gamesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Thomas Sowell, on the problem of inarticulate Republicans rarely bothering to powerfully reason with the American public.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Games have rules,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ observes Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Americans have a rulebook for government and citizenship called the Constitution. For our culture and fundamental moral and societal values, we have long relied on the Bible. But Obama does not embrace either the Bible or the Constitution, and in fact has publicly criticized and denigrated both.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«So,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ adds Kupelian, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«what are ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs rules?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
The whole incredible subject ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs game plan, his rules, weapons, allies, tactics and endless dirty tricks ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is explored as never before in ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE OBAMA GAMES.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).