FAITH CRIMES: How courageous Christians practicing their religion are being persecuted in ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
The rising persecution of Christians worldwide is, of course, one of todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs most heart-wrenching and consequential trends, with daily reports of Christian believers being murdered, tortured, kidnapped, raped or sold into slavery.
But there is another story of growing Christian persecution, which ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å if not as terrible in scale and severity ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is even more inexplicable. That is the rapidly expanding marginalization, demonization and criminalization of the free practice of the Christian faith in the United States of America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a nation uniquely founded upon religious liberty.
This disturbing trend is the focus of the blockbuster May issue of WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled "FAITH CRIMES."
The issue's subtitle tells the whole story: "How courageous Christians practicing their religion are being persecuted in ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America."
While Christian persecution around the world is perpetrated primarily by Muslims and communists, in America the persecution is driven by a seemingly odd and improbable source: homosexuality, and the influential activist movement that has grown up around it.
Today, that movement has become the spear-tip with which the far left is finally achieving its longtime goal of attacking, intimidating ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å indeed, legally prohibiting ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å the free exercise of religion in America.
Legislation currently sweeping the country outlaws counseling help for minors who want to overcome unwanted same-sex attractions; decrees that boys and young men must be allowed to use girls' restrooms and locker rooms if they claim to identify with the opposite sex (and vice versa); mandates pro-homosexual indoctrination of children as young as five; requires the integration of open homosexuals into the military; forces same-sex marriage on the nation; and, perhaps most disturbingly, criminalizes Christian businesspeople for simply opposing homosexuality or same-sex marriage on moral and religious grounds. Should the Supreme Court mandate homosexual marriage throughout the nation, say experts, the persecution will increase exponentially.
"Many thought same-sex marriage would be the crowning achievement of the gay rights juggernaut," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "But then, suddenly, the focus shifted to 'transgender rights,' with Time magazineÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs 'Transgender Tipping Point' issue announcing 'America's next civil rights frontier' and Vice President Joe Biden declaring transgender discrimination 'the civil rights issue of our time.'"
Adds Kupelian: "The secret of this never-ending, always-expanding revolutionary movement is that it has the full support of the far left. Not because the left particularly loves people who are homosexual, bisexual and transgender for themselves, but because finally the left has found its weapon, with which ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å as it has dreamed of doing for decades ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å it can effectively attack, marginalize, demonize and criminalize its greatest enemy: the Christian religion."
Highlights of Whistleblower's "FAITH CRIMES" issue include:
- "Faith crimes: Why Christians are being persecuted in ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America" by David Kupelian
- "Indiana meets the Borg: How LGBT 'cultural Marxists' are gaining control of businesses" by Scott Lively
- "Dobson: Christians soon to be 'hated minority'" by Bob Unruh, on experts issuing dire warnings regarding the Supreme CourtÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs "marriage" decision
- "The criminalization of Christianity in America" by Joseph Farah, who shows how immigrants used to flee religious persecution and flock to the U.S. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å but now itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs here too!
- "Pagan fury against a pizza parlor: Turning a Christian-owned business into a 'face of hate,' by Robert Knight
- "Communists join attack on AmericansÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ religious freedom" by Paul Kengor, on how same-sex marriage offers a sledgehammer for destroying the family, marriage and faith
- "Obama's morally confused prayer breakfast lecture" by David Limbaugh, on the president's penchant for demonizing Christianity
- "Obama takes swipe at Christians again"
- "How about a campus 'safe place' for Christians?" by Phyllis Schlafly, on progressives' efforts to shield college students from "scary" free speech with cookies and Play-doh
- "Haters' end goal: Wipe out Christianity in America" by Star Parker, who says today's "homosexual campaign is not about freedom," but about "de-legitimization and annihilation" of the nationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs founding faith
- "Christians' long retreat in the culture war" by Patrick Buchanan, who surveys the modern culture war and concludes: "Thus does biblical truth become bigotry in ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America"
- "Franklin Graham decries 'anti-Christian bias' in America"
- "Crackdown on Christians triggers exodus from military: 'They're starting to wonder, is this going to be a place where I'm tolerated?'" by Greg Corombos
- "First Amendment at stake in same-sex marriage case" by Cliff Kincaid, on ominous warnings spelling out dire threats to America's system of self-government
- "Rush Limbaugh: 'Anti-Christians' arenÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt new, but are feeling 'totally confident' now"
- "Battering religious freedom with abortion: The ACLU mounts another attack on CatholicsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ pro-life stance" by Robert Knight
- "Hillary: We must change the 'religious beliefs' of the nation"
- "Republicans cower before 'Big Gay Media'" by Cliff Kincaid, on how the LGBT movement transformed from a request for tolerance into a drive for cultural conquest
- "'Gay marriage' activists target archbishop: 'We can expect increasing pressure on Christian leaders who hold to biblical morality'"
- "Puffed-up leftist tyranny punishes dissenters: Freedom of thought and religious expression are at stake" by David Limbaugh
- "Christians go on offense: 'This president is escalating his attacks on our freedom of religion'" by Bob Unruh
- "War declared on Christians: What'll you do?" by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, who says: "With the exception of a handful of Republicans, our House and Senate are AWOL"
- "Time for left and right to join in 'torch-and-pitchfork' protest" by Scott Lively, who says what the elites fear most is authentic populism
Despite the ever-more-outrageous overreach of the LGBT movement (i.e. three-year-old children now being required to sign a contract promising they won't use 'transphobic language' in nursery school), ironically, "gay rights" is the one issue almost everybody is afraid to confront.
"Like Voldemort, the arch-villain so feared by everyone in the 'Harry Potter' stories that they 'dare not speak his name,' almost no one ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å not Democrats, not Republicans, not Libertarians, not the media, not even most churches ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å dares speak openly about it," says Kupelian.
"Whistleblower, of course, didnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt get the 'fear memo,'" he adds, "and thus tells the whole incredible story in this issue."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).