RISE OF THE LAWLESS LEFT
It may have been "Morning in America" during Ronald Reagan's presidency, but under Barack Obama life is becoming a blinding fog. What is real and what is not? One week, polls show most Americans think Obama is a liar, his popularity reaching an all-time low. The next week, his ratings skyrocket on news that terror kingpin Osama bin Laden has been killed.
But as the modern entertainment medium called "news" switches gears from week to week, lurching from story to story, what is really going on underneath it all?
For tens of millions of Americans, what is going on is the destruction of the greatest nation in history, whose morals and money are both in freefall and whose politics have been steered maniacally leftward under Obama. They see their legendary liberty, prosperity and sovereignty evaporating into the mist of an advancing new global order where America and Americans are being intentionally diminished in every conceivable way.
Realizing they're being deceived and misled constantly by both their government and the elite media, they're doing two things simultaneously: Preparing themselves and their families for hard times, and organizing and working as diligently as possible to save their troubled country.
One of the most disturbing manifestations of the Age of Obama is documented in the eye-opening May issue of Whistleblower, "RISE OF THE LAWLESS LEFT."
"America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å at least America as it has long been known and loved ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å is disintegrating," says WND managing editor David Kupelian. "It is becoming a more lawless place, one where the old rules, the old standards, values, understandings and laws no longer hold sway. And it starts at the top."
While previous presidents have stretched and even distorted the Constitution to accommodate their ambitions, Obama contemptuously tramples the supreme law of the land, which he has publicly condemned as "fundamentally flawed":
- Obama's Justice Department, under Attorney General Eric Holder, not only refused to prosecute the most brazen case of voter intimidation in modern history, starring club-wielding New Black Panther thugs. Its Civil Rights Division refuses to prosecute cases where the perpetrators are black and the victims white.
- Not only is Team Obama unconcerned with stopping the tidal wave of illegal aliens flooding into the U.S. from Mexico, but when one state, Arizona, passed a law to enforce federal immigration laws, Obama's Justice Department sued Arizona to halt the enforcement.
- Though citizens in every state given the chance have voted to reject same-sex marriage, Obama is intent on imposing it on the entire nation. For while Congress passed the Defense of Marriage Act by a huge majority in 1996 and Bill Clinton signed it into law, Obama's Justice Department now says it won't enforce the law, without which the Constitution's "full faith and credit" clause will be perverted to force all states to recognize same-sex marriages as legitimate within their borders.
- An overwhelming majority of Oklahomans, 70 percent, voted in November to exclude Shariah ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å the barbaric seventh-century legal system that amputates limbs of shoplifters, stones women to death for adultery and burns homosexuals alive ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å from consideration in settling American legal cases in American courts. But then one judge overturned the law, leaving the door open for one of the most enslaving forces on earth ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å Shariah ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å to become a guiding principle in an American courtroom.
With such contempt for the rule of law at the top, no wonder leftists around the country are becoming increasingly and openly lawless. When Wisconsin's governor had the courage to try to bring his state's near-bankrupt budget into balance by limiting the power of government employee unions, Democrat legislators went AWOL for weeks, running from their elected jobs, crossing their southern border and hiding out in Illinois to avoid being apprehended by police. Meanwhile, thousands of leftist agitators and union thugs vandalized the capitol building. Following their example, 37 out of Indiana's 40 Democratic lawmakers likewise fled westward into Illinois to prevent the Republican majority from balancing their state's budget by checking the power of public employee unions.
But all that's just the tip of the iceberg, says Kupelian. "Respect for law is breaking down in America. Those on the hard left, encouraged by our radical-in-chief, are increasingly rising up and revealing themselves as the lawless revolutionary ground troops they truly are. ACORN is back and the unions are just getting warmed up. This issue of Whistleblower dramatically documents this trend."
Highlights of "RISE OF THE LAWLESS LEFT" include:
- "When the people in charge be 'lawless'" by Joseph Farah, a thought-provoking look at who is trying to destroy America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and why
- "Rise of the lawless left" by David Kupelian, an eye-opening exploration of what America is really being "transformed" into by Team Obama
- "Plotting America's demise" by Art Moore, on a very recent example of a stunning economic sabotage plan caught on tape but noticed by few
- "Obama's Marxist trail to the White House" by Art Moore
- "Not just above the law ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å he is the law" by David Limbaugh, on how the "imperial president" has announced a new standard of legality ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å namely, whatever he wants
- "Bringing down the system" by Matthew Vadum, on how Obama's ACORN red shirts are still terrorizing and ripping off taxpayers
- "The new face of communism in America" by Matthew Vadum
- "Millions think ACORN stole '08 election for Obama"
- "Leftist strategies for stealing the 2012 election"
- "Obama adviser, SEIU honcho: Amnesty will ensure our rule" by Aaron Klein
- "Ex-Marxist: Radical Obama believed 'revolution' was imminent" by Art Moore
- "Students taught to emulate Van Jones' anti-police activism" by Aaron Klein, on new curriculum that glorifies the communist who called for "resistance" against cops
- "Hate and violence? It comes from the left" by David Limbaugh
- and much, much more!
"Now that we're heading into the 2012 presidential election cycle," says Kupelian, "be warned: Obama and his people will do whatever they possibly can ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å legal or illegal, moral or immoral ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å to win the 2012 election. Remember that community organizing guru Saul Alinsky, whose teachings Obama said were 'seared into my brain' and provided 'the best education I ever had,' taught that it's perfectly fine to violate your own 'individual conscience' ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å in other words, to lie, steal and cheat ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å in order to accomplish what is 'good for mankind.'"
Adds Kupelian: "We're now in the midst of a civil war between two Americas ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å between traditional middle-class, hard-working, Judeo-Christian America and the angry, deluded, redistributionist, utopian left. Only one side can prevail. So, while we fight the good fight to restore our culture, economy and constitutional government, understand that the lawlessness on the left is only going to increase."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).