May 2008 ÌÎ_Ì´å QUEEN OF DARKNESS
Although Hillary Clinton likes to compare herself with the movie character "Rocky" ÌÎ_Ì´å claiming that, like the underdog prizefighter, "I never quit, I never give up" ÌÎ_Ì´å many longtime Clinton observers say a more apt comparison would be with "The Terminator."
After all, the "Terminator" also never gave up. But in addition, he (or she in "Terminator 3") was obsessed with attaining a single, urgent, all-important goal, was able to morph into any other form to help reach that goal and was willing to sacrifice any and all who got in the way.
Now, the dramatic May edition of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazine proves once and for all that the New York senator has a lot more in common with the malevolent cyborg than the heroic boxer. It's titled "QUEEN OF DARKNESS."
While conventional wisdom holds that the "mainstream press" favors Barack Obama in the Democratic presidential primary race with Hillary Clinton, WND/Whistleblower managing editor David Kupelian takes a contrary view:
"Obama is relatively new and unknown, so his skeletons are just being dragged out of the closet now, one at a time," said Kupelian. "But Hillary Clinton's extraordinarily disturbing and corrupt past is well known to the big media, and yet virtually none of it is being exposed during this year's historic election contest."
Thus, although the press reports on the New York senator's stump speeches and delegate count and so on, the one thing the public never hears, according to this issue of Whistleblower, is the truth.
"We never hear a word about her radical socialist views," said Kupelian. "We never hear about her scandals and notoriously shady enterprises with Bill Clinton, about Whitewater, Travelgate, Pardongate, the impossible $1,000-to-$100,000 futures trade, about her repeated episodes of obstructing justice, hiding and shredding subpoenaed documents, lying to investigators and ordering subordinates to lie. We never hear about her incredibly foul mouth or her legendary abuse of Secret Service agents."
Kupelian added: "Everyone in the Washington Press Corps knows about every one of these scandals and more. And yet, they never see fit to communicate to the public what this person is really like. So we watch TV, and are swept up with the speeches, debates and high drama of a presidential election, always protected by the press from confronting reality ÌÎ_Ì´å that Hillary Clinton is a pathologically lying chameleon for whom nothing is sacred but her own aggrandizement."
Issue highlights include:
- "Hillary Clinton, pathological liar" by Joseph Farah
- "Hillary in her own words" ÌÎ_Ì´å multiple eyewitness accounts of the former first lady's astonishingly foul mouth.
- "Queen of darkness" by David Kupelian, on how President Hillary would devastate America
- "Has Hillary gone ballistic?" ÌÎ_Ì´å on how the senator has offered to protect the Saudis and other Arab-Muslim states with nuclear weapons
- "Clintons: MSM whiplash victims" by David Limbaugh, on the irony of Bill and Hillary reeling from a little bit of press scrutiny
- "Why Hillary must go" by Jane Chastain, who shows that as first lady, while championing universal health care, Hillary Clinton denied health insurance to many White House employees
- "Clintons to face fraud trial" by Art Moore, documenting a little-publicized scandal currently plaguing both Bill and Hillary
- "Hillary's 'fraudulent' Watergate brief" by Art Moore, on revelations Hillary Clinton was fired years ago for allegedly colluding with the Kennedys against Nixon.
- "'Bill lies about sex, Hillary lies about everything'" by Dick Morris
- "Hillary comes clean about Sir Edmund" ÌÎ_Ì´å in which the New York senator finally admits she was not named after the famous mountain climber
- "Most scandalous administration in history" by Larry Klayman, in which the attorney and Judicial Watch founder recounts the major offenses of the 'Clinton crime family'
- "Hitler, Stalin ... and Clinton?" A New York Post poll ranked Bill and Hillary among the most evil in history
- "Clinton White House FBI agent speaks out" by Gary Aldrich, in which the author of the bestseller "Unlimited Access" tells a stunning story of high corruption in the White House
- "Angry Hillary threw book at Secret Service agent" by Paul Sperry, in which FBI agents confirm then-first lady Hillary Clinton hit her limo driver in the back for "eavesdropping"
- "The real story behind the Clinton body count" by New York Times best-selling author Richard Poe
- "The Clinton-Gore crime syndicate" by Paul Sperry, documenting how the press simply refused to probe an exceedingly corrupt White House
- "Hillary hopes to be 'Rocky II'" by Ben Shapiro, who exposes what may be the senator's real strategy: Sink the Democratic Party now, and then return to "save" it as president in 2012
- "Clinton unleashes her inner Rambo" by Carey Roberts, who exposes Hillary's real-man, gun-shooting, whiskey-guzzling wannabe routine
"Whistleblower is doing the job the rest of the press apparently forgot to do this year," said WND editor Joseph Farah. "That is, to tell the truth about the presidential candidates."
Note: You can also order a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower.