March 2008 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å CHILD SACRIFICE: How the Islamist death cult is destroying a generation of youth
Almost everyone agrees that there's nothing more beautiful than a young child ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å the brightness of spirit, the innocence, the natural intelligence are breathtaking.
What, then, possesses an angelic little girl to chant confidently in front of television cameras: "When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber"? Or a little boy to exclaim: "We will destroy the chair of the despots, so they will taste the flame of death"?
What has happened to these children in their earliest, most vulnerable and tender years to poison their souls and set many on the path ultimately to madness and murder?
What goes on in their homes, schools and mosques that induces them to strap on explosive belts and kill themselves and countless unsuspecting innocents in a pizza parlor?
How, after growing up in a home with a mother and father and brothers and sisters, can a young man suddenly stab his own sister to death ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å knifing her not just once or twice, but dozens and dozens of times, like a maniacal serial murderer ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å just because she supposedly held hands or was seen in public with a male who wasn't a relative?
In a spine-straightening investigative report titled "CHILD SACRIFICE," WND's acclaimed Whistleblower magazine shines a 1,000-watt spotlight on the mind-numbing barbarism of radical Islam.
Subtitled, "How the Islamist death cult is destroying a generation of youth," this groundbreaking edition unveils shocking insight into what's really behind:
"This is full-fledged, criminally pathological madness," says WND and Whistleblower managing editor David Kupelian. "It's rooted in a lethal combination of hatred and insane philosophy, both so deeply implanted and so massively reinforced that there is barely a person reading these words that can even begin to comprehend such extreme child abuse."
Issue highlights include:
- "No more Islamo-fascist terror states!" by Joseph Farah
- "Palestinian kids raised for war," documenting how children are taught to hate and desire to kill Jews through 'Sesame Street'-type TV shows
- "Kindergarteners choose 'death for the sake of Allah'" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å depicting how 'armed' 5-year-old boys in camouflage and ski masks declare devotion to jihad
- "6-year-old recruited as suicide bomber"
- "'Mickey Mouse' promotes jihad," in which the Disney character's "evil twin" teaches kids to fight for Islam's world domination
- "Kids' hate letters win contest" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å profiling a competition rewarding the angriest hate-letters written by Palestinian schoolchildren
- "Pentagon sees 5 million child terrorists in Iraq" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å shocking report shows the next generation of children could join jihad if reconstruction efforts fail
- "Al-Qaida training young boys as terrorists" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å newly captured propaganda tapes reveal debauched strategy of recruiting, training children
- "Hi, my name is Ahmed and I want to be a suicide bomber" by Aaron Klein, in which a recruited suicide bomber talks about "serving Allah by blasting unbelievers to hell"
- "Toddler terrorist touted by jihadis"
- "Mom of martyr: 'Sacrifice more of my children'"
- "Understanding the Islamist death cult" by David Kupelian, who explains why "devout" jihadists sacrifice their own children
- "Palestinian official: Women must martyr themselves," in which Islamic authorities praise females who make 'Jews ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å the brothers of apes and pigs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å taste the bitterness of death'
- "Mother sad daughter didn't carry out bombing," a shocking interview with the mother of a 21-year-old Palestinian arrested on her way to carry out suicide attack at hospital
- "Female suicide bombers: Why they do it" by Marylou Barry
- "'Honor killing' survivor describes ordeal" by Jamie Glazov, a heart-rending profile of the author of "Burned Alive," who tells how her own family tried repeatedly to kill her
- "A tender story of death by stoning" by Yagmur Dursun, a stunning eyewitness account of her own sister's execution by stoning for the crime of getting pregnant out of wedlock
- "Islam's abuse of women" by Parvin Darabi, a devastating look at Islam's "barbaric and inhumane" treatment of the fairer sex
"For those wanting to truly understand the causes and cures of today's rapid spread of Islamic jihad radicalism ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å as well as the most egregious and widespread abuse of children and women in the world today ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å 'CHILD SACRIFICE' is absolutely must reading," said WND and Whistleblower founder Joseph Farah.